Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I think for me one of MLP's funniest moments was unintentional, did it get anyone else as well?

Unity

The moment that made me laugh the hardest was just a realization and not actually a joke, did it get anyone else?

It is Shadow-play 1 that we see Rarity go to a garden to retrieve  a flower that was Mistmanes artifact thing.

When she goes to pick the flower another older looking pony stops her and says "This garden has been passed on through my family for generations" (paraphrase) but what got me is this.

This is Mistmane

Spoiler

mlp_vector___mistmane__2_by_jhayarr23-db

watch this clip here and look for the similarities between Mistmane and this Mare and then come back and read the rest.

https://www.clipzui.com/video/t2i4h5737474a433z4y3y3.html

Spoiler

The funny part for me was that literally, she is the great ancestor of Mistmane 1000 years past. I realized this when i looked at her horn and saw that signature curve to it, the same one Mistmane has. I just thought it was funny how literally it was passed down through so many generations. Maybe this was supposed to be very obvious but it certainly got me.

This is great, Unity; but we talked about this before. You spit out topics like it's chewing tobacco. This thread is a prime example of making a thread that has very little to no possibility for discussion. I would like to tell you that status updates and blogs are a thing that you can use that doesn't violate our rules. Post whatever you want to your hearts content on those but posting topics like these are a no go.

Locked.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked