Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Anyone else who has never been to big MLP conventions?

Azure Acrylic

10 hours ago, rick- said:

Was banned from one by a musician that was gonna perform there, lol

Considering the behavior of some of the musicians in the fandom you probably did nothing wrong.

Went to my first MLP con last year with Ponyville Ciderfest last year and it was a lot of fun. Last few years I've been going to cons a lot more

(edited)

Sadly never been. I was too young (read, broke) to go to cons when the fandom was at its peak. Now, they aren't really as big. Though I'm pretty close to TrotCon which seems to be doing alright still, so maybe I'll check it out one of these days.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain

I went to Harmonycon earlier this year, wish I could have gone to Trotcon too but flights are expensive. I just wish I was better able to talk to others, I am so socially anxious and nervous it depresses me a lot.

The only convention that I've been to is the Comic Con! I've got there two times! I can remember the first time as one of the best day of my life! This memory is very precious to me and I hope to keep it forever next to the one where I made my first step in the MLPF community! :lookup:

• 2 weeks later...

No because they're never in my area. Not only that, but it's a bit pricy and I wouldn't feel comfortable in the crowds due to social anxiety, plus it would be awkward for me unless I had others to go with.