Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mobile image editing

Creamy Arty

@Jeric @PathfinderCS @DDR @Lavo

This seems to me like something you might have to throw at IPS but I dunno.

Yesterday I was wasting some time in front of my computer and uploaded a pic for some reason or another, and I had a look at the editing options when a tooltip let me know that I could "double-click/tap" the image to access them. Lovely that they incorporated that with v4.

A few minutes ago I was wasting a bit of company time by uploading a picture to this thread from my phone and found that I couldn't access the editing options. Given the use of the word "tap" in the tooltip I figured that I should be able to do so. Tried uploading/editing another one to a status update as a test, but got the same results. The image becomes selected but no editing options will appear.

I'm on an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.4.1 and I'm using Safari, for whatever that's worth.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Artemis said:

@Jeric @PathfinderCS @DDR @Lavo

This seems to me like something you might have to throw at IPS but I dunno.

Yesterday I was wasting some time in front of my computer and uploaded a pic for some reason or another, and I had a look at the editing options when a tooltip let me know that I could "double-click/tap" the image to access them. Lovely that they incorporated that with v4.

A few minutes ago I was wasting a bit of company time by uploading a picture to this thread from my phone and found that I couldn't access the editing options. Given the use of the word "tap" in the tooltip I figured that I should be able to do so. Tried uploading/editing another one to a status update as a test, but got the same results. The image becomes selected but no editing options will appear.

I'm on an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.4.1 and I'm using Safari, for whatever that's worth.

Did you try turning your phone on and off again? 

e3f4751a093df23c71a9e345da2ae70a.jpg

I am on an Android handset now and it seems to work so the option itself isn't broken. When you say uploaded, I assume you mean a pic saved to you phone's image or camera directory? 

Wise ass @Jeric, yes, it was a pic saved on my phone. I'll try installing Chrome and I'll let you know if that fares better, although all browsers on iOS are required to employ WebKit so who knows.

Science!