Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

19 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

As everypony in the office still having there conversation about Somnus's punishment, Butler Serve knocks a little bit louder at Rose's Office door making him a little bit irritated from all ponies the office ignorance.
"Anypony in the office?" He said formally and with a grunt,

This knock irritated Rose. 

"Yes, but I'm busy. Please come back later."

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

This knock irritated Rose. 

"Yes, but I'm busy. Please come back later."

The Butler's mood changed into a irritated stallion that wants to have an argument with somepony but he holds that irritation and sticks to his formal attitude for not to cause a fight within the Canterlot Castle, after Rose's answer Butler Serve ignores her words as a dept of ignorance from his responding actions at Rose's Door

(edited)
2 hours ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

As everypony in the office still having there conversation about Somnus's punishment, Butler Serve knocks a little bit louder at Rose's Office door making him a little bit irritated from all ponies the office ignorance.
"Anypony in the office?" He said formally and with a grunt,

Arrow went over to the door and opened it.

"Who's this guy?"

3 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well I actually can't punish Somnus because he was off-duty when that incident happened. Therefore he's not under my responsability."

"Annoy me the whole event huh? Tough luck to her, I won't show up at that event and will have my Adjudent give her the medals for me. I've read the Royal Decree through three times and it's written nowhere that the Captain's has been chosen to give Ruby the medals. Guess any high-up will do." Rose said as she held Celestia's decree in her hoof. " Oh, but I forgot, Ruby won't even care if I don't show up. The issue is solved and no clash between us will occur." Rose shrugged it off.

"Tell you what, Ruby's lucky that Celestia is giving her a job here, cause if it only was up to me, she would've been fired for insolence on a higher-up long ago. I believe it's not necessary to remind you how I am with rude ones."

"Yea, if you were able to fire her, she would not go quietly."

-----------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby flicked the coin towards Calti who grabbed it but after tasting it wen back to the horn. "I don't know." she replied "You could say I'm confused." she looked at Somnus, again looking thoughtful "It's hard to explain, but my thoughts and mind are in disagreement."

"I guess that is bound to happen with new emotions. As for my thoughts and mind, they pretty much agree on what I think of you."

He gave a loving smile.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow went over to the door and opened it.

"Who's this guy?"

"May I present to you, the Vice Captain of the Royal Guards I've hired two days ago, Butler Serve. Sometimes my list of tasks to fulfill are really long and heavy. So I could use a helping hoof. And this time he'll be in charge of giving Ruby the medals. As the Royal Decree implied, I'm not the only one able to award a Guard. the Vice Captain can too." Rose stated as in her mind she was relieved she wouldn't have to support the arrogance of that dragon and peacefully stay in her office, or even stay at home. This would depend on her schedule this day.

16 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yea, if you were able to fire her, she would not go quietly."

Rose didn't clearly get what Arrow meant back there. "Uhh...come again?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head with a face of confusion.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Will couldn't stand it anymore. "Okay, I am blushing. You look so amazing, but more importantly, you spoke to the crowd of ponies we passed as if they were your equals and not inferior to you just because you're royalty. I admire someone like you with a kind, loving attitude. But I'm just a lowly servant. Why would a Royal like you want to be with a servant like me?" Will confessed. 

Blu was now surprised, but very positively. As a matter of fact he smiled to the Unicorn servant and as the Royal was asked if he would date a servant, the reply would be made out of a kiss on Will's lips from the Alicorn. "Does this answer your question, my beloved Will Guide?" He would ask with a smile accompanied by a blush on his cyan cheeks.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"May I present to you, the Vice Captain of the Royal Guards I've hired two days ago, Butler Serve. Sometimes my list of tasks to fulfill are really long and heavy. So I could use a helping hoof. And this time he'll be in charge of giving Ruby the medals. As the Royal Decree implied, I'm not the only one able to award a Guard. the Vice Captain can too." Rose stated as in her mind she was relieved she wouldn't have to support the arrogance of that dragon and peacefully stay in her office, or even stay at home. This would depend on her schedule this day.

Rose didn't clearly get what Arrow meant back there. "Uhh...come again?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head with a face of confusion.

"Well, hopefully he can handle Ruby, very few can manage such a task."

As for Rose not understanding what he meant.

"I don't think Ruby wouls take kindly to having to leave, so you should be lucky that you don't have the power to kick her out. With that said, I think you should look at the possible reasons Ruby is the way she is. Maybe it's because very few respect her. Maybe the life she lived previously to coming here was pretty bad."

Arrow knows a thing or two about dragons.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I guess that is bound to happen with new emotions. As for my thoughts and mind, they pretty much agree on what I think of you."

He gave a loving smile.

"No surprise there" Ruby commented with surprisingly friendly tone coming out of her mouth "That's the reason this all happened in the first place after all."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No surprise there" Ruby commented with surprisingly friendly tone coming out of her mouth "That's the reason this all happened in the first place after all."

"I guess that makes sense."

Suddenly Fluffball climbed out of Somnus' saddlebag.

"I thought I told you to stay at home, Fluffball."

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Blu was now surprised, but very positively. As a matter of fact he smiled to the Unicorn servant and as the Royal was asked if he would date a servant, the reply would be made out of a kiss on Will's lips from the Alicorn. "Does this answer your question, my beloved Will Guide?" He would ask with a smile accompanied by a blush on his cyan cheeks.

"You-you kissed me!" Will was so happy, he started jumping and doing back flips around the room in pure joy. "The Emperor of Trains actually kissed me!" 

Inside Will's mind, C. Will realized, There's so much love that came from that one small kiss, I want to...

As U. Will landed in front of Blu, he was surrounded by Changeling Magic and soon was replaced by C. Will looking like this:

5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

C. Will then proceeded to deeply inhale all the love energy in the room.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, hopefully he can handle Ruby, very few can manage such a task."

As for Rose not understanding what he meant.

"I don't think Ruby wouls take kindly to having to leave, so you should be lucky that you don't have the power to kick her out. With that said, I think you should look at the possible reasons Ruby is the way she is. Maybe it's because very few respect her. Maybe the life she lived previously to coming here was pretty bad."

Arrow knows a thing or two about dragons.

"You think I should be the lucky one not to have that power? Well let me tell you that we have advanced technology, and only a dragon against a whole army of fully armored and armed soldiers, is similar to a pony without weapons against a whole hive of aggressive wasps."

"Also if you think that I should respect her more, think again. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care a single second if I actually treated her better. See by yourself: how many times did she at least respond with a simple "Hi" when you or any other guard greeted her? To my eyes the first impression is the most important one when you come into a new society. If you mess up at this, then you shouldn't expect the society you're entering to warmly welcome you. In one word, she should've been more polite when coming here for the first time."

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Butler Serve walks in to the room as the others are talking
"Good Afternoon Everypony, I Butler Serve have been sent by my King name Matraxial Artemis!" 

The Butler said proudly and pride but he's irritated from the ignorance but yet he hold the irritation

Just now, Matraxial Artemi said:

Butler Serve walks in to the room as the others are talking
"Good Afternoon Everypony, I Butler Serve have been sent by my King name Matraxial Artemis!" 

The Butler said proudly and pride but he's irritated from the ignorance but yet he hold the irritation

"Greetings, Vice Captain Butler Serve. I summoned you here because I need you to fulfill a task for me. You see, one of our Guards has done something heroic and is likely to be awarded with two medals. You shall be in charge of giving that Guard the medals on my behalf. I don't know when this event will occur though."

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

"You-you kissed me!" Will was so happy, he started jumping and doing back flips around the room in pure joy. "The Emperor of Trains actually kissed me!" 

Inside Will's mind, C. Will realized, There's so much love that came from that one small kiss, I want to...

As U. Will landed in front of Blu, he was surrounded by Changeling Magic and soon was replaced by C. Will looking like this:

5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

C. Will then proceeded to deeply inhale all the love energy in the room.

Blu held a quiet chuckle and blush as Will did some back flips around the room out of joy.

But as he saw the Unicorn he loved transformed into a Changeling, surprise would hit him first, quickly followed by sensing a possible threat and worry about Will having apparently vanished, and finally turned to anger. He took a fight stance and aimed his horn at the 'Ling. 

"Who are you and what have you done to Will?!?!?" the Royal Stallion angrily asked as he started to have his horn glow and ready to shoot a beam, just in case.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Greetings, Vice Captain Butler Serve. I summoned you here because I need you to fulfill a task for me. You see, one of our Guards has done something heroic and is likely to be awarded with two medals. You shall be in charge of giving that Guard the medals on my behalf. I don't know when this event will occur though."

Butler Serve nods as he he can do it without taking a sweat, as he confidently takes the task he ask his superior a question
"Madam, is the dragon irritates you too much?"
 The Butler said to General Rose

21 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"You think I should be the lucky one not to have that power? Well let me tell you that we have advanced technology, and only a dragon against a whole army of fully armored and armed soldiers, is similar to a pony without weapons against a whole hive of aggressive wasps."

"Also if you think that I should respect her more, think again. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care a single second if I actually treated her better. See by yourself: how many times did she at least respond with a simple "Hi" when you or any other guard greeted her? To my eyes the first impression is the most important one when you come into a new society. If you mess up at this, then you shouldn't expect the society you're entering to warmly welcome you. In one word, she should've been more polite when coming here for the first time."

"She would be outnumbered, but it really wouldn't be worth the trouble."

1 minute ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Butler Serve nods as he he can do it without taking a sweat, as he confidently takes the task he ask his superior a question
"Madam, is the dragon irritates you too much?"
 The Butler said to General Rose

"Yea, she irritates her quite a bit. Only Celestia can really do anything about it, but she has made it clear that Ruby is staying."

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Blu held a quiet chuckle and blush as Will did some back flips around the room out of joy.

But as he saw the Unicorn he loved transformed into a Changeling, surprise would hit him first, quickly followed by sensing a possible threat and worry about Will having apparently vanished, and finally turned to anger. He took a fight stance and aimed his horn at the 'Ling. 

"Who are you and what have you done to Will?!?!?" the Royal Stallion angrily asked as he started to have his horn glow and ready to shoot a beam, just in case.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down. Will Guide is my host who I share a body with. You want to talk to him? Here." He made a small hoof mirror appear and inside the glass was the still happy face of U. Will Guide.

"Hey, your Majesty, I see you met my literal soulmate, Changeling Will Guide. I saved his existence a long time ago and now he helps me out when I need it."

"I sure do." C. Will said. "Last night, Unicorn Will was too tongue-tied by you and your charming personality that I had to take control and help him speak. And by the way, I'm a Changeling who feeds off of love energy. And the love I felt you give my Unicorn half was so good I had to come out and breathe it all in."

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"She would be outnumbered, but it really wouldn't be worth the trouble."

"Yea, she irritates her quite a bit. Only Celestia can really do anything about it, but she has made it clear that Ruby is staying."

Arrow words confuses Butler Serve, he looks at Arrow with confused and ask him a personal question that makes the stallion to regret it
"Isn't she your Relative, Sir?" He said but he never ask the stallion right in front of him of his name but instead the butler uses the respective word Sir

15 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"That's a fair point. Still doesn't change the fact that I really dislike her and won't show up to the event."

"The event, Madam?" He questioned Rose

Edited by Matraxial Artemi

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down. Will Guide is my host who I share a body with. You want to talk to him? Here." He made a small hoof mirror appear and inside the glass was the still happy face of U. Will Guide.

"Hey, your Majesty, I see you met my literal soulmate, Changeling Will Guide. I saved his existence a long time ago and now he helps me out when I need it."

"I sure do." C. Will said. "Last night, Unicorn Will was too tongue-tied by you and your charming personality that I had to take control and help him speak. And by the way, I'm a Changeling who feeds off of love energy. And the love I felt you give my Unicorn half was so good I had to come out and breathe it all in."

As he saw U.Will, Blu calmed down and cooled off more when U.Will introduced C.Will to the Royal as the Unicorn's soulmate.

However he was impressed by C.Will's skill in controlling his soulmate's mind and make him speak to avoid the date being ankward. Then he realized something. "Ooh, now I understand what was the word "kind" you used last evening for."

11 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

"The event, Madam?" He questioned Rose

"Yes, Ruby's medal award. I won't be able to show up and that's why I'm demanding you to attend it on my behalf"

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I guess that makes sense."

Suddenly Fluffball climbed out of Somnus' saddlebag.

"I thought I told you to stay at home, Fluffball."

Calti stopped playing with the horn and walked to Fluffball, she started sniffing him. "It seems like your hamster never follows your orders, it's amusing."

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Arrow words confuses Butler Serve, he looks at Arrow with confused and ask him a personal question that makes the stallion to regret it
"Isn't she your Relative, Sir?" He said but he never ask the stallion right in front of him of his name but instead the butler uses the respective word Sir

"No, I am not related to anyone here. All my relatives are either in Ponyville or Manehatten."

26 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"That's a fair point. Still doesn't change the fact that I really dislike her and won't show up to the event."

"Aren't high ranking officials required to show up while it's optional for the low ranks?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti stopped playing with the horn and walked to Fluffball, she started sniffing him. "It seems like your hamster never follows your orders, it's amusing."

"He probably came with me because he wants peanuts or something."

Fluffball looked up at Somnus, probably demanding a peanut, which the batpony gave him.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

As he saw U.Will, Blu calmed down and cooled off more when U.Will introduced C.Will to the Royal as the Unicorn's soulmate.

However he was impressed by C.Will's skill in controlling his soulmate's mind and make him speak to avoid the date being ankward. Then he realized something. "Ooh, now I understand what was the word "kind" you used last evening for."

"Yes, Ruby's medal award. I won't be able to show up and that's why I'm demanding you to attend it on my behalf"

"Yes Madam!"  He answered back to his Superior

8 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Aren't high ranking officials required to show up while it's optional for the low ranks?"

He agreed to Arrow's point with a nod while looking at Rose
"He may be got a point, Madam"

17 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well at least one high ranking official must show up. And since Butler is a high ranked official, I guess you get where I'm going with this. Besides, I'll have to set every Guard's schedule for next week and buying some more time won't hurt."

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well at least one high ranking official must show up. And since Butler is a high ranked official, I guess you get where I'm going with this. Besides, I'll have to set every Guard's schedule for next week and buying some more time won't hurt."

"Well, that's unfortunate for Ruby. Now she won't even be able to make fun of you there in the audience."

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, that's unfortunate for Ruby. Now she won't even be able to make fun of you there in the audience."

This made the mare raise both eyebrows.

"Actually I thought she wouldn't care if I'm here or not, like she always does. Now that you say it that way, I clearly won't show up. If humiliating me is part of her plan if I ever attend, then I'll pass."

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1