Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Any Spider Man fans?

DivineMist1000

Spider-Man was my childhood. :) I was never a big comic book reader until my teens, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Spider-Man cartoons and the live action movie trilogy (the one with Tobey Maguire). To this day, I love the character. Well, the Amazing Spider-Man films aren't all that good in my opinion. But seeing Peter Parker in the MCU has been awesome.

I'm probably not gonna actually play the new PS4 game for a while; I am not as big of a gamer as I once was. But I still follow the franchise. I'm extra hyped for the new Venom film, even though (due to legal reasons) Spider-Man himself will not appear; Venom/Eddie Brock is my favorite Spider-Man villain.

7 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Spider-Man was my childhood. :) I was never a big comic book reader until my teens, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Spider-Man cartoons and the live action movie trilogy (the one with Tobey Maguire). To this day, I love the character. Well, the Amazing Spider-Man films aren't all that good in my opinion. But seeing Peter Parker in the MCU has been awesome.

I'm probably not gonna actually play the new PS4 game for a while; I am not as big of a gamer as I once was. But I still follow the franchise. I'm extra hyped for the new Venom film, even though (due to legal reasons) Spider-Man himself will not appear; Venom/Eddie Brock is my favorite Spider-Man villain.

Venom's the best Spider Man villain!

• Brohoof 3

48 minutes ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

Venom's the best Spider Man villain!

Wasn't fond of Topher Grace's lame portrayal in Spider-Man 3, though. (Same with Dane DeHaan's inferior Green Goblin in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.)

Let's hope that Tom Hardy can do a proper Venom. (So far, the trailers have shown promise.)

P.S.: However, most of the live-action villains have been pretty good. (E.g.: Willem Dafoe's Goblin, James Franco's Harry Osborn, Alfred Molina's Doc Ock, Thomas Haden Church's Sandman, Rhys Ifans's Lizard, Jamie Foxx's Electro, and Michael Keaton's Vulture.)

Edited by A.V.

I like spider-man, he's one of the rare marvel character you can relate to. And man I love this tv series!

latest?cb=20130127003133

So sad that they are done with it.  It was the most engaging spiderman's series they have ever made. 

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

I like spider-man, he's one of the rare marvel character you can relate to. And man I love this tv series!

latest?cb=20130127003133

So sad that they are done with it.  It was the most engaging spiderman's series they have ever made. 

I've seen that show, I love the Deadpool episodes!

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

I've seen that show, I love the Deadpool episodes!

yeesh that is one of my favorite too, I wish they would bring deadpool back before they finished the series. But i guess maybe marvel studio  gave him away. But I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't show much of spiderman's teammates as the seasons goes on. 

I like Spiderman, he is my second favorite Superhero, right after Superman.

But i havent really touched his franchise as much, i played that one famous Ps 1 Game from Spiderman, and i also played the Playstation 2 Spiderman Game based one the first Tobey Maguire Movie, i loved both games.

I have already watched the very first Spiderman cartoon and all newer Spiderman Movies.( the Sony Trilogy, The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 and Spiderman Homecoming )