Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

College brony

LucasB

I mean, you do what you want. Of course you are going to get weird looks because that isn't exactly a "normal" thing to do but you do you.

• Brohoof 3

@Artica College is a great place to experiment with how you express yourself to the world around you. If you are not comfortable with telling everybody you are a brony, that's OK. :adorkable: But who says you can't set some Pony stuff up in your dorm room? It's your space to be creative and make yourself comfortable. Starting college can be a stressful time in your life--if you think having some pony posters, plushes, etc. will make you feel more at home in your room, I say go for it. Lots of people have posters, fandom merchandise, and the like in their rooms.

Now, you might be concerned about what your roommate may think of your pony stuff. In a world where it's still not necessarily "normal" for an adult to watch My Little Pony, that's completely understandable. But your roommate doesn't have to be your best friend. Who cares if they judge you? As long as you are happy with your living arrangement, that's what matters. :)

May I ask when you will be starting college? :twi:

• Brohoof 2

On 9/20/2018 at 2:36 AM, Prospekt said:

May I ask when you will be starting college? :twi:

I'm starting college next year in September :dash:

Loads of college application work right now :dry:

Also I just realized there is an Emoji named sunbutt

• 1 year later...