Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane Six (and Starlight) torment you over an overdue library book. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

You borrow a book from the library at the school of friendship. When you return it, you're told by Starlight that you brought it in three days past the due date, and you owe a late fee. You don't feel like arguing with her, so you decide to just give her the bits she's asking for. It's only a small amount.

A few weeks later, you go to Sugarcube Corner and order your favorite cake on the menu for a party you had planned. But when you give your bits to Pinkie, she doesn't give you the cake you asked for. You demand to know why she's ripping you off. After several minutes of arguing, Mrs. Cake comes out and says your payment is being redirected to the school of friendship by order of Princess Twilight.

You have no clue why this is happening, of course. After threatening to sue both Pinkie and the Cakes, you go to Twilight's school and demand to know the meaning of this bullshit. Apparently, you're still being charged for the overdue library book. Yes, you paid the late fee. But there's also been some "interest" piling on top of it that's been getting exponentially bigger with each passing day. And until you give Twilight the full amount, which by now has gone beyond four digits, you won't be able to buy anything. Not in Ponyville, or in any other city in Equestria. You won't even be able to hire a lawyer to sue her ass off.

Naturally, you've never been so pissed about anything in your life. You cuss out Twilight and scream loudly enough for her students to hear from the other side of the school hallway. And with that, she adds a hefty "inconvenience fee" to the bill. And she says if you keep at it, she'll incapacitate you with her magic, and then call for the royal guard to come and take you away.

Before you storm out of the school, you tell her she's not going to get away with it because you're going to bring this to the EEA's attention, and the other princesses. You're confident that when you state your case, SHE'll be the one who's taken away.

That is, until you head back to your house and find...... that there is no house. Applejack and Big Mac have just finished tearing it down. You want to confront them, but you're stopped by a mob of hungry animals under Fluttershy's orders. If you're not gonna cough up Twilight's money, they'll just seize everything you own. Even the shirt off your back, which Rarity magically rips off of you in an instant. Along with your pants. But because she's so generous, she offers to give you a nice jumpsuit with the word "Delinquent" printed all over it. Until your debt has been erased, that's all you'll get to wear in Equestria.

You go to your friends and family for help. And just when you think the situation couldn't possibly get worse, you find that they've been targeted by the Mane Six as well. And more than likely over some other ridiculous fee you weren't told about.

One of your friends had even tried to attack them, and in response, was knocked out in a Wonderbolt ambush led by Spitfire and Rainbow Dash. This friend of yours is now being held captive on a very small cloud hoisted 8,000 feet in the air. Starlight has also cast the walking-on-clouds spell on your friend, which is expected to last for the next twelve hours. At that point, your friend's a goner. Unless you go back to Twilight and pay up.

You're slowly, but surely running out of options. What do you do?

Edited by KillerKingBakudan
  • Brohoof 2

I wake up soft in my Pony bed, look around, and then thank Celestia that the dream wasn't real. I then trot off and tell my friends, "I just had this horrible nightmare... about college student debt... in America!!!!"

Also, IB4L...

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

I could never imagine Twilight and her friends being so sadistic and cruel. ^_^ The best solution I could muster would be to offer my services to Twilight to pay off the debt. I could never envision her going that far just for money, clearly she must want something else, like extra help to relieve some of the stress of her increasingly busy life.

I would find a way to drain their magic, and I would enjoy the mane 6 and Starlight's suffering due to lack of magic, and then somehow take over Equestria with the help of Dragons, Chrysalis, Grogar and the Griffons. 

• Brohoof 2

1. Team up with all the villians, turn into this beast, wipe all of Equestria (Except Rainbow Dash) and start all over.

2. Go back into time and pay that's stupid bill thing

3. Turn into Dark Sonic and give the Mane 6 a good lesson...

51b35231fe60ec05b31faaf4f392a9fdba503cc7_hq.jpg

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

Why weren't I informed of the interest when I paid the fee? You would think that it would be included in the bill.

Also the mane six (one of whom literary is the element of kindness) who has forgiven ponies like Luna and Starlight, will kill a innocent bystander because I returned a fucking book three days late? Yeah, that makes sense.

• Brohoof 1

I love these little puzzles of KillerKingBakudan, but I didn't remember they were this dark :wau: Last time I read one of them, problem at hand was choosing would I rather stop eating strawberries or apples :laugh:

I guess the only thing I could do in this situation would be returning back to Twilight and selling myself into eternal slavery in order to save my friends and family.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

I love these little puzzles of KillerKingBakudan, but I didn't remember they were this dark :wau: Last time I read one of them, problem at hand was choosing would I rather stop eating strawberries or apples :laugh:

The last one actually got locked. Some of this is downright troll-worthy, and the avatar doesn't do anything to help keep me from thinking that.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

I guess the only thing I could do in this situation would be returning back to Twilight and selling myself into eternal slavery in order to save my friends and family.

Why would you do such a thing, and give away your freedom, why not fight for it?

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

What do you mean?

It was meant to be a joke, but it would be kind of NC-17 to spell it out on the forums. It's kind of like some jokes that crop up in animated films that only half the audience will get. If you get it, it was meant for you. If it goes over your head, that's probably for the best.

Just now, bornAgainEquestrian said:

It was meant to be a joke, but it would be kind of NC-17 to spell it out on the forums. It's kind of like some jokes that crop up in animated films that only half the audience will get. If you get it, it was meant for you. If it goes over your head, that's probably for the best.

I was afraid you were implying something like that. Not funny at all.

It would be fun to raze equestria to the ground, I would build my empire high and strong, the villains would dominate Equestria, the world would all be ours and darkness would reign supreme.

Just now, Califorum said:

I was afraid you were implying something like that. Not funny at all.

It would be fun to raze equestria to the ground, I would build my empire high and strong, the villains would dominate Equestria, the world would all be ours and darkness would reign supreme.

Now... THAT... is something that isn't funny. :-P

• Brohoof 1

@bornAgainEquestrian That apple-strawberry thingy was the last I took part on, I'm sure there have been more recent ones that I just haven't noticed. These may be little cheeky and trolly at times, but as long as no-one gets hurt, where's the harm? :mlp_wink: 

13 hours ago, Califorum said:

Why would you do such a thing, and give away your freedom, why not fight for it?

I have returned so many library books late during my time, that everlasting penal sevitude would perhaps be just the thing I need in order to learn my lesson :laugh:

If only Mane Six (or Seven) would harass me and my family due that payment, there surely would be others that have suffered the same fate. In that case, it wouldn't be hard to gather up angry ponies and fight against these over enthusiastic librarians. How ever, if everyone in this parallel pony-universe would be as strict about overdue books or too scared of Twilight and the rest of her gang... then my only option would be agreeing to any punishment evil bookhorse had planned for me...

Edited by Divine plywood
typos
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Divine plywood said:

@bornAgainEquestrian That apple-strawberry thingy was the last I took pat of, I'm sure there have been more recent ones that I just haven't noticed. These may be little cheeky and trolly at times, but as long as no-one gets hurt, where's the harm? :mlp_wink: 

I have returned so many library books late during my time, that everlasting penal sevitude would perhaps be just the thing I need in order to learn my lesson :laugh:

If only Mane Six (or Seven) would harass me and my family due that payment, there surely would be others that have suffered the same fate. In that case, it wouldn't be hard to gather up angry ponies and fight against these over enthusiastic librarians. How ever, if everyone in this parallel pony-universe would be as strict about overdue books or too scared of Twilight and the rest of her gang... then my only option would be agreeing to any punishment evil bookhorse had planned for me...

I would rather die as I am, than live as I am not. I would rebel, I would revolt, with every last strength in my will will and body I have. I would carefully plan everything, and I would grin evily as my plan succeeds.

8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I wholeheartedly think I would be a villain in MLP, surely.

TBH I would have been too, at least at the beginning, until I got element-blasted or whatever. I kind of literally was before I started watching the show. The 2-parter end of Season 7 actually fits my life story to an eerie degree of accuracy.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

The last one actually got locked. Some of this is downright troll-worthy, and the avatar doesn't do anything to help keep me from thinking that.

Troll-worthy? I know people take offense to lots of things on the internet, but if posts detailing outlandish scenarios with fictional talking ponies is one of them, that raises some serious concerns about this fandom. I mean, goddamn....

Edited by KillerKingBakudan
  • Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

Troll-worthy? I know people take offense to lots of things on the internet, but if posts detailing outlandish scenarios with fictional talking ponies is one of them, that raises some serious concerns about this fandom. I mean, goddamn....

You wouldn't find a single fandom where it WOULDN'T offend some people. Also... the "O.D. post." 'nuff said. :P

I didn't think the Mane 6 would be that cruel.

In the case that this were to happen, I would let the 12 hours elapse and find some way to get my friend to safety once the spell ceases (I could hire a pegasus to fly up and catch him or something of the sort). Afterwards I would sneak into Twilight's castle, get the mirror working and go into the human world. There, I would take refuge, but would have to be cautious in case Twilight informs Sunset of my disappearance from Equestria.