Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask sherri (& the other mane 5 & foamy the dragon)

sherri

(edited)
On 10/12/2018 at 11:02 PM, Quinch said:

-thinks-

What are your parents like?

my mum's pretty cool :twi: she helped me with hatching foamy's egg when she can :fluttershy:

she supports me when i do things :adorkable:

Edited by sherri

• 3 years later...

Can you tell us everything about Foamy the Dragon?

Where was she born?

When was she born?

What's her favorite food?

Does she have a job? If so, what job does she have?

Does she like cleaning?

Does Foamy the Dragon have an optimistic outlook on life?

Who is Foamy's favorite out of the mane 8?

Does Foamy drink Sprite?

Does Foamy have a stuffed toy named Steve?

Does Foamy bite?

(edited)
4 hours ago, lite6ite said:

Who's your favorite princess?

princess twilight sparkle... she's my mentor :3

Edited by sherri

(edited)

What's Foamy the dragon's favorite desert? And does she own a pair of socks?

she likes vanilla & chocolate ice cream  & chocolate cake, apple, grape & orange jelly :3   but she also likes a few types of fruit, being apples, banana, grapes, kiwis, oranges & pears

yes, she does :3 pink flowerly ones :> - 3dc3e00155665b91b14df82f631a5badf4856264_original.jpeg.2129780e0538bfb1c7932cd49a091173.jpeg

Edited by sherri

(edited)

Can you tell us everything about Foamy the Dragon?

Where was she born?

When was she born?

What's her favorite food?

Does she have a job? If so, what job does she have?

Does she like cleaning?

Does Foamy the Dragon have an optimistic outlook on life?

Who is Foamy's favorite out of the mane 8?

Does Foamy drink Sprite?

Does Foamy have a stuffed toy named Steve?

Does Foamy bite?

in order of question:

she was born in ponyville where i was born 

*i'm not sure when she was born yet*

her favourite food is hay fries, sometimes... other times, it's the pony equivalent of cheese crackers 1401920575_Screenshot2022-03-26at22-29-10JacobsMiniCheddarsOriginal45gGoogleShopping.png.4ba313cdf7b3fdf0c8c178cdcda76123.pngit can be anything she feels like at the time :3

no, other then being my assistant & helping me, she doesn't have a job

yes, every now & then :>

she does, most of the time

she's pretty close with fluttershy... she helps with her animals, sometimes :>

no, she doesn't... she can't handle fizzy drinks... she likes soft drinks, though.... orange juice, apple juice

no, she doesn't... but she has a toy bunny named daisy... it's a bit smaller then that, thoughbig-white-bunny-rabbit-Poteusa-Loppy-plush-toy-from-Japan-210069-1.thumb.JPG.3329d920adfac7c8aec480aa3704f2e8.JPG

no, she doesn't bite...

Edited by sherri

Sherri. Have you ever felt the need to harm your little critters? Or did it accidentally? I've seen many children do the same thing during my childhood. For example, there was this time in kindergarten where another kid brought his little lizard pet inside a jar. And I remember our class was on recess, but I was not feeling too well. So, I decided to return to my class room. But upon my arrival, I found this little black kid trying to stab the pet of my classmate with a pencil. And I just stood there watching him in awe. He was biting his tongue with an absentminded look in his eyes, while he went at it, over and over again. Failing to impale the scared miniature reptile every single time.
It was really weird. But then he dropped the pencil when he saw me, and ran out of the class room like a scared animal. Fortunately the little lizard survived.

Also, do you like papaya?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Sherri. Have you ever felt the need to harm your little critters? Or did it accidentally? I've seen many children do the same thing during my childhood. For example, there was this time in kindergarten where another kid brought his little lizard pet inside a jar. And I remember our class was on recess, but I was not feeling too well. So, I decided to return to my class room. But upon my arrival, I found this little black kid trying to stab the pet of my classmate with a pencil. And I just stood there watching him in awe. He was biting his tongue with an absentminded look in his eyes, while he went at it, over and over again. Failing to impale the scared miniature reptile every single time.
It was really weird. But then he dropped the pencil when he saw me, and ran out of the class room like a scared animal. Fortunately the little lizard survived.

I'm not surprised by this little episode. Lower income households tend to produce such deviant behaviors I noticed.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sonata~ said:

I'm not surprised by this little episode. Lower income households tend to produce such deviant behaviors I noticed.

I call it humanity. It doesn't matter the age, ethnicity, culture or skin color. I personally know some people in power and they are WAY worse. Just a more sophisticated type of predator. Anyways. My question was for Sherri, after all. Besides, I am curious to know what is her standing on the subject of papaya.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

no, i haven't, really :>  but i don't like spiders <.>

& as in the fruit?  no, i don't really like papayas.... although, i've never had it :sealed:

Edited by sherri

Look, with that kind of superficial answers. People are very unlikely to feel insterested in making questions. Unless you manage to suscitate some compassion in them, as you did with me. So, you will have to put more effort on the personality department, sherri. Okay?

Also, it is very good you didn't harm animals as I used to do in my childhood. And stay away from papaya.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Look, with that kind of superficial answers. People are very unlikely to feel insterested in making questions. Unless you manage to suscitate some compassion in them, as you did with me. So, you will have to put more effort on the personality department, sherri. Okay?

Also, it is very good you didn't harm animals as I used to do in my childhood. And stay away from papaya.

>i try :sealed:

:fluttershy:

(edited)
16 hours ago, Izzy Moonbow said:

Are you a "secret unicorn" hiding your horn under your mane? 

no, i'm not, really :twi:

i'm full earth pony at the moment :fluttershy:

Edited by sherri
  • Brohoof 1