Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being More Critical of Later Seasons

PacificGreen

I totally get more critical of laster seasons. especially when characters don't seem to use any of there character growth. Although, it depends on the writer though, which I do keep in mind. The episode is only as good as what the writers do with it or in some cases, are told to do.  for example MA larson oringla script changed so much that Fame and misfortune was completely different  

Thre are more things i raise an eyebow at now a days. Certain episodes just don't agree with me that happen

Here's what went wrong with the later seasons. During season 5, we had writers like M.A. Larson, Amy Keating Rogers, Megan McCarthy, etc. These writers wrote more good episodes than bad. In season 6, they were all replaced by writers who had little experience and passion with the lore. It's no coincidence that what was objectively the best season, was followed by the objectively worst season. Another factor that two of the later seasons had Josh Haber as the story editor, and it's also no coincidence that those seasons were the most hated. Plus the fact that the Lady Writers were missing in season 8, yet another factor of what went wrong with season 8.

Had all the good writers from season 5 stayed longer, the later seasons would've been way better. But that's what happens when you don't have commitment in the writing department.

Edited by vgmaster9

I honestly think the latter half is weaker. And this is coming from someone who considers S5 and S7 the best seasons. Hell I don't even think S8 is that bad as some make it out to be, but I won't deny that the school, both in concept and execution, sucks a lot

• Brohoof 1