Your first thoughts on the user above you

Dashy 4 Ever

Fun and the perfect partner in teaching those pesky mods a lesson. :P

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I don't remember because I saw them a looong time ago...

But I'd say it was probably silly and smart. :D

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They’re a funny and kind friend.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Same to you, Samoni. ^^

• Hugs 1

sig by @Kyoshi

• 3 weeks later...

He seems like a fun person :coolandhip:

• Hugs 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

• 1 month later...

He’s an awesome friend. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

sig by @Kyoshi