Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my account is locked

Jasmin Dreasond

I'm with a tiny problem in my account. I have not used my account for many years now. the only one I did was my profile and a post one of my creations in the Google Chrome store to listen to brony music. I rarely use my account, I only go here to do research, but I like to keep my account up to date.

Now mysteriously I have lost the right to control my account, I can not do anything, I have these pictures showing what happens when I try to do this :c

unknown.pngunknown.png%20

unknown.png

I need help solving this tiny problem :c

Nowadays, new accounts have some features locked. It basically is for security reasons.

All you need to do is to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin Rank, thus let's say, approve your account.

pip_blank-flank.pngHCAXZFs.png  5 posts  HCAXZFs.pngpip_muffin.png.561724355a2b4322ba53bcc78

This will unlock many features, including profile customization and the messenger.

1KHxxtz.png Note, that some sections, such as Welcoming Plaza, do not increase your post count. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.

a5gxxBO.png

What ranks are?

Your rank is a visual representation of how active you are on the forums. The more you post, the higher your rank. These are purely cosmetic, except the first ones, that unlock features as you reach them.

You can read more about ranks here:

Hope that helps! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked

Happy to hear that. :squee:

I believe this thread served its purpose, so I'll lock it and mark as answered.

If you'll ever have more questions or perhaps bump into any issues, please feel free to create more threads. ;)