Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Teaser

CastletonSnob

5 hours ago, Sonic5421 said:

That makes a good point. I'm guessing the Royal Sisters are only retiring so that, with them no longer bound by their royal duties, and making them no longer high value targets like before, they can deal with the villains without restraint should the need arise and their help is needed again.

Ah excellent point! Throw the villains off a bit by changing roles. I just hope they realize the pressure they put on Twilight and her friends by doing so because if they were targets and step down that makes Twilight a target which is exactly what Twilight's friends realized in the season 4 opener when she became a princess and the sisters disappeared, if that is the reason. 

Editing the title since this is actually a teaser rather than a trailer. A topic has already been posted about the official trailer already.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, StitchandMLPlover said:

Ah excellent point! Throw the villains off a bit by changing roles. I just hope they realize the pressure they put on Twilight and her friends by doing so because if they were targets and step down that makes Twilight a target which is exactly what Twilight's friends realized in the season 4 opener when she became a princess and the sisters disappeared, if that is the reason. 

Yeah, but Chrysalis marked all of the Mane Six as targets in To Where and Back Again alongside Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, Spike, and Flurry Heart that had to be removed to clear the way for her second attempt at invading Equestria. With Celestia and Luna no longer the ruling Alicorns, Chrysalis could see this as an opportunity for her revenge to come to fruition, then get curb-stomped by Celestia and Luna as payback for what she did to them.