Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Celestia

_Scribbles_

It's a very stylized drawing, so harder to make critiques on, but two things I would say is her horn should probably start higher up since it looks too close to the eyes, and the crown looks off center. Otherwise not bad.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

That looks wonderful! If there's anything I would point out, it's maybe the shadows. They don't seem to agree on where the light's coming from. Maybe that's just me. Fantastic piece regardless. :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

That looks wonderful! If there's anything I would point out, it's maybe the shadows. They don't seem to agree on where the light's coming from. Maybe that's just me. Fantastic piece regardless. :)

Thank you! I'll be sure to figure out a lighting point for my next piece :)

1 minute ago, Mellow Mane said:

She looks really good! Good job!:mlp_yay:

Thank you :)

3 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

It's a very stylized drawing, so harder to make critiques on, but two things I would say is her horn should probably start higher up since it looks too close to the eyes, and the crown looks off center. Otherwise not bad.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind

14 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Looks great! I mean, I'm not a big fan of the see-through mane, but that's just me.

• Brohoof 3

Not bad at all, if I do say so myself. :mlp_grin: My only critique is her crown; it is facing this direction a touch too much, when it should be facing left. Otherwise, wonderful work!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

Not bad at all, if I do say so myself. :mlp_grin: My only critique is her crown; it is facing this direction a touch too much, when it should be facing left. Otherwise, wonderful work!

• Brohoof 1

It looks great. I like the affect you gave the hair. Only real criticism I have is the crown. It's facing the viewer too much. Celestia is look to the right but the crown is almost facing in the viewer's direction, especially the jewel in the crown. Keep up the great work.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

It looks great. I like the affect you gave the hair. Only real criticism I have is the crown. It's facing the viewer too much. Celestia is look to the right but the crown is almost facing in the viewer's direction, especially the jewel in the crown. Keep up the great work.

Thank you :mlp_yeehaa:

17 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

She looks amazing! Very well done! :mlp_yay:

Thank you :D