Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Typhoon Gunner has joined the herd!

Typhoon Gunner

(edited)

Greetings fellow fillies and gentlecolts, =)

I'm a fairly new brony which I've been into the series for about 8 months now. The very first time I've seen MLP was when I saw a glimpse of the episode "The Best Night Ever" and instantly liked it along with the songs that premiered which where addicting to listen too. Since then I've been catching up on the latest episodes and every other day go browsing on sites like Youtube, deviantart, tumblr, and many more to view fan made material.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a PM or a message in my profile anytime and see ya around the forums. :D

Edited by Typhoon Gunner
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the herd! I've just learned of the greatness of My Little Pony about three months ago.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Howdy,

Appleshy with yer early mornin' (fer meh at least) welcome. The folk are real nice so if ya got questions jus' ask. See ya around partner.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Hope you have a great time here and Welcome!

Thanks for the awesome video. :D

HI TG, I have baked you one of my welcome muffins.

Posted Image

Welcom and enjoy yourself on the forum! :)

OMG :o Thank You. *Divides muffin and shares it with Derpy and fellow members.*

Looking at your name I thought you might be an aviation fan that likes the 'Typhoon'. :P

Anyways, welcome to MLP Forums bro.

Thank you for the welcome. I get that sometimes since my username does sound like a name of a jet and I'm also a fan of aviation. I actually pick my username by combining the nicknames of my favorite anime characters together. I also use this username on other forums and when playing games online.

Welcome to the herd! I've just learned of the greatness of My Little Pony about three months ago.

Thanks and welcome to you as well since I see that you just sign up.

Howdy,

Appleshy with yer early mornin' (fer meh at least) welcome. The folk are real nice so if ya got questions jus' ask. See ya around partner.

Howdy partner,

Thank ya kindly for the friendly welcome and I'll be definitely asking dem questions if I come up with any.

Welcome to the forums Typhoon Gunner! :D

Thanks for the welcome. Looking at your sig I also can't wait to see the nintendo e3 conference in the coming days as well as what the rest of e3 has to show.

Welcome to the herd! I hope you enjoy this forum! I am an artist, and I enjoy drawing MLP. What do you like to do?

1. Thank You 2. So far this forum has been great. 3. That's awesome, I just begun drawing myself and posting on my tumblr account. 4. See first post second to last paragraph.

Edited by Typhoon Gunner
  • Brohoof 2