open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

Four years ago Princess Twilight and her friends defeated their most powerful enemy left, losing their lives in the process. The Elements of Harmony became long and forgotten, leaving Equestria defenseless in one of its most important times of need when an old villain from Ponyville's past shows up hungry for revenge. How exactly can Equestria be protected without the six ponies that wielded them before?

Kindness:

Generosity: Hot Cocoa (Unicorn)

Loyalty: Rose Beast (Pegasus)

Laughter: Copper Strikes (Earth Pony)

Honesty: Mariposa (Pegasus)

Magic: Dynamo Pad (Unicorn)

Villain: King Cosmadian (Alicorn)

OOC: 

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Emerald<3 @DwhitetheGamer

@Califorum @reader8363 

As the Friendship Express started making its way towards the town of Ponyville, the train whistles the horn to signal the passengers to step back. Once the train made its stop at Ponyville, the door a opened up to allow the current passengers to disembark. Is was then that the blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad, started to make his way off the train with saddlebag in tow. It was pretty crowded for the early morning, so he had to avoid and evade the passing ponies.

As Dynamo started to make his way from the train station to the market, he looked around aimlessly as he tried to find the town hall. “I hope I’m going the right way. I was told by Mr. Pinball that I had to go see Mayor Mare, in order to register to Ponyville and claim ownership to Pinball’s summer home.” His heart started to quicken as he was worried that he was becoming lost. ‘Perhaps I should try and ask for directions. It wouldn’t hurt to ask, right?’ He though as he placed a hoof to his cheek. “Excuse me! Could anypony help me out in where to find town hall!?” He called out, hoping that someone would hear him and help him out. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Rose laid on the top of city hall with her small knife, it was dull from lack of use. The contracts haven't been coming, that left her with nothing to do. She closed her eyes and relaxed with the sun on top of her.

Ivy crawled out from under her metal cart and wiped off her dust out her left eye. She needed more items, but mostly wood and crystals, to power up the shield for a experiment. She grabbed her eye patch and headed out to find the items

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @DwhitetheGamer

@Califorum @reader8363 

As the Friendship Express started making its way towards the town of Ponyville, the train whistles the horn to signal the passengers to step back. Once the train made its stop at Ponyville, the door a opened up to allow the current passengers to disembark. Is was then that the blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad, started to make his way off the train with saddlebag in tow. It was pretty crowded for the early morning, so he had to avoid and evade the passing ponies.

As Dynamo started to make his way from the train station to the market, he looked around aimlessly as he tried to find the town hall. “I hope I’m going the right way. I was told by Mr. Pinball that I had to go see Mayor Mare, in order to register to Ponyville and claim ownership to Pinball’s summer home.” His heart started to quicken as he was worried that he was becoming lost. ‘Perhaps I should try and ask for directions. It wouldn’t hurt to ask, right?’ He though as he placed a hoof to his cheek. “Excuse me! Could anypony help me out in where to find town hall!?” He called out, hoping that someone would hear him and help him out. 

Just then, a pink pegusus with short light purple mane flew past him, suddenly stopping at his sounds of worry. She landed in front of him and smiled, "Hey there!" She greeted, her voice slowly becoming more serious, "Is something wrong?"

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3  @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

Far, far away in a distant land the great Alicorn that once was descended down from the sky. This far far away land wasn't just a far away land, it was the former empire of Queen Chrysalis. It had been destroyed by the battles that occurred due to Chrysalis's return from exile, to retake what was hers. She failed, but so did the changelings themselves. King Thorax and both Chrysalis were lost in the combat, both of them fighting valiantly. It was unknown exactly how both of them passed on, however the region was now haunted. The fallen remains of soldiers on both sides were far gone, covered up. The entire place looked peaceful, though it was abandoned, hiding it's secrets. The survivors had fled elsewhere.

Cosmodian trotted amongst the graves of the fallen warriors. He stopped and looked out over the fields. "Foolish. Foolish concepts." he uttered to himself. He knew what had happened here, while he wasn't very fond of Chrysalis due to her nature against that of ponies, he felt deep respect towards her and thus proceeded towards the tomb of the fallen Queen with a slow, methodic trot. He proceeded inwards, his dark horn casting a spell which illuminated the tomb. He saw various paintings of Chrysalis on the walls, artifacts. He proceeded inwards, towards where Chrysalis herself was kept.

There was a massive shrine, even including the former throne of Queen Chrysalis herself, and various possessions locked away. As he approached the tomb itself, the torches on the walls illuminated a green, sickly green and a dark voice spoke. "It seems a pony has found his way in...to my Tomb...nyhahaha..." the voice spoke, it was that of the former Queen Chrysalis, her soul now haunting this place. Cosmodian looked around, trying to find the source, but it was useless, it was all around him.

He huffed and stomped his hoof on the ground. "I am not any pony, I am their King!" he snapped to the voice. "Very well...What brings you here to my...DEMISE? MY FAILURE! MY....former....home...." the voice trailed off with sorrow.

Cosmodian frowned. "It displeases me the fate that has occurred to you, I have seen it all...You don't know who I am. I am the former ruler of Equestria. I seek to regain what was mine, from those foolish princesses...and to reclaim my throne. My name is King Cosmodian. And I offer you a proposition...give me great power...and I will allow you to return...as Queen of Equestria." he stated in a rather matter of fact tone, though hinting at a bit of manipulation.

The voice all around him made a thoughtful sound, before saying, "Hmm...and I refuse this...deal...?" the voice asked inquisitively. Cosmodian growled subtly, "Then you will be left here. You will be forgotten. Nobody will remember your name, eventually...as has happened to me. Take the offer, and you shall return..." he stated.

The voice went silent before uttering, "Alright...AS LONG AS I RETURN AND GET MY REVENGE ON ALL OF THEM..." she growled insanely before an orb of green rose from the floor, shining brightly and he took a step forward, confidently. Curious, he picked it up and he froze as a green light went up around him...he felt magic...love... energy flowing into him. Making his body vibrate with said energy before he growled, happily. "YES...YES...THE POWER IS MINE!" Cosmodian declared. Eventually it stopped and he was lowered to the floor, feeling much more invigorated. "YES....yes....feel it...own it...rule it, however my power is depleted now...I must return to...rest....good luck..." the voice trailed off, before going silent. All of the torches went out, and the room was returned to darkness. 

Cosmodian left, soaring into the air. He knew where had to go next. Lord Tirek.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Just then, a pink pegusus with short light purple mane flew past him, suddenly stopping at his sounds of worry. She landed in front of him and smiled, "Hey there!" She greeted, her voice slowly becoming more serious, "Is something wrong?"

As a pink Pegasus with a short light purple mane landed in front of him, Dynamo jumped back a few feet. He blinked a few times as he didn’t expect to see anyone walk up to him. Let alone fly up to him, but he soon smiled and nods. “Hey and yes, actually. I’m new in town and I just got here today. I’m looking for town hall to register that I live in Ponyville, not only that, but I was told the mayor of this town would be able to locate a house my teacher has here. If it’s not too much trouble, would you be able to help me find town hall?”

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As a pink Pegasus with a short light purple mane landed in front of him, Dynamo jumped back a few feet. He blinked a few times as he didn’t expect to see anyone walk up to him. Let alone fly up to him, but he soon smiled and nods. “Hey and yes, actually. I’m new in town and I just got here today. I’m looking for town hall to register that I live in Ponyville, not only that, but I was told the mayor of this town would be able to locate a house my teacher has here. If it’s not too much trouble, would you be able to help me find town hall?”

"Oh! You're talking about Mayor Mare? I was actually on my way over to see her about something. Why don't you follow me?" She offered, raising her wings and hovering over him, offering her hoof for a shake, "I'm Mariposa, by the way."

( @Dynamo Pad )

Edited by Emerald<3

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

"Oh! You're talking about Mayor Mare? I was actually on my way over to see her about something. Why don't you follow me?" She offered, raising her wings and hovering over him, offering her hoof for a shake, "I'm Mariposa, by the way."

"Eeyup. Mayor Mare is the pony I'm searching for." At the mention of Mariposa needing to see the mayor, Dynamo smiled slightly. "You're not just saying that, so you have a reason to take me to see the mayor, right?" He chuckled and shook his head, before continuing. "I'm just kidding, but thank you and I really do appreciate the help." He smiles as Mariposa hovered in the air, while returning her hoof shake. "It's nice to meet you, Mariposa. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo."

After letting go of the hoof shake, he began to look around as he wondered where town hall was. "So, uh...should we get going? Also, maybe we can get to know each other along the way towards the mayor's office. For starters, do you live here in Ponyville, or are you just visiting?" He asks, waiting patiently to follow Mariposa towards town hall. 

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad 

She smiled and motioned for Dynamo to follow her, keeping steady pace as she flew towards their destination.

"Oh, I've lived here for a while now." She said, "I'm actually a zoologist, so I work with a lot of ponies who are having problems with insects. I can understand what they are saying, so... yeah." She announced, "The Mayor wants to talk to me about the butterfly release at the end of an upcoming annual celebration we have every year." She chuckled, "Enough about me though, tell me about yourself!"

Edited by Emerald<3

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad 

She smiled and motioned for Dynamo to follow her, keeping steady pace as she flew towards their destination.

"Oh, I've lived here for a while now." She said, "I'm actually a zoologist, so I work with a lot of ponies who are having problems with insects. I can understand what they are saying, so... yeah." She announced, "The Mayor wants to talk to me about the butterfly release at the end of an upcoming annual celebration we have every year." She chuckled, "Enough about me though, tell me about yourself!"

As she motioned for him to follow her, Dynamo began walking in the direction that Mariposa was flying. As she spoke, he listened intently and patiently, while learning about the pink Pegasus. "A zoologist sounds pretty interesting. I don't know that many back where I'm from. When you said work with ponies who have insect problems, I assumed you meant a sort of psychology on facing fears." He chuckled as he shook his head. "I can imagine that's not the case. When you said having insect problems, then I could relate. Seeing as I have a sort of fear to spiders." He shivered at the mention of his fear. "I just can't stand those things. I can't help in freaking out at the sight of one, you know? Also, a butterfly releasing event? That sounds pretty cool, in my opinion. I'll have to make sure that I can attend the event. If you ever need assistance, then I can try and help to the best of my abilities."

At the mention of telling her about himself, his face formed into a thinking expression. "I can do that, but what did you have in mind, Mariposa? What would you like to learn about me? Maybe we can go back and forth when it comes to asking a question. If not, then I can answer any question you ask."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As she motioned for him to follow her, Dynamo began walking in the direction that Mariposa was flying. As she spoke, he listened intently and patiently, while learning about the pink Pegasus. "A zoologist sounds pretty interesting. I don't know that many back where I'm from. When you said work with ponies who have insect problems, I assumed you meant a sort of psychology on facing fears." He chuckled as he shook his head. "I can imagine that's not the case. When you said having insect problems, then I could relate. Seeing as I have a sort of fear to spiders." He shivered at the mention of his fear. "I just can't stand those things. I can't help in freaking out at the sight of one, you know? Also, a butterfly releasing event? That sounds pretty cool, in my opinion. I'll have to make sure that I can attend the event. If you ever need assistance, then I can try and help to the best of my abilities."

At the mention of telling her about himself, his face formed into a thinking expression. "I can do that, but what did you have in mind, Mariposa? What would you like to learn about me? Maybe we can go back and forth when it comes to asking a question."

She turned around and started flying backwards, her hooves crossed as she stared at him, "Well, why don't you do what I did? Tell me what you're--" the tapped at her chin then made a circling motion towards him,  "What you're about. Like, what do you do? What's your talent? What are you doing in Ponyville." She suggested, "Y'know, like I did." She said shrugging, then turning back around and flying only three notches faster.

Edited by Emerald<3

@DwhitetheGamer @Emerald<3 @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad

Cosmodian had landed a good distance away from the former land of the changelings. He looked up at the moon which was rising and closed his eyes, focusing deeply. The moon and sun were once his to command, but he had to be careful to not alert the 2 sisters yet. He did not have what he needed to fully seize control of the land yet. He focused deeply on the moon's presence, so deep that not even Luna could sense it. After all, he was the one who ruled a few thousand years prior, and for far longer so he was more in tune with how the Sun and Moon operated.

His horn glowed a deep shade of white, and woosh! He was gone, he had fired a teleportion spell off the moon's surface, reflecting it to the exact area the entrance to Tartarus was. He called it a moonjump, it's a spell that allows him to travel virtually anywhere across the planet with little difficulty, however he can't do it too much as that would alter the moon's magical presence to alert Luna. He had to be careful. 

As soon as he was at the entrance he cloaked, being invisible and flew in. It got progressively hotter but he tolerated the heat aswell as he could and flew swiftly around. All of the monsters were in cages, sad, angry, or resting. He had an idea and proceeded to fire a bolt of lightning over towards one of the monsters, awakening it. The monster awakened and proceeded to draw a ruckus and attention over towards itself, drawing the attention away from Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow.

Cerberus trotted on over, the commotion wouldn't cease, and if that doesn't work another bolt of lightning would do the trick. As he proceeded up to the cells where Tirek and Cozy Glow were kept he uncloaked, revealing himself regally.

Cozy Glow looked over, "Golly! Who is that?!" she shrieked in shock.

Cosmodian trotted on over, shaking her cage to scare her into not making any more noise. "Be quiet, filly." he huffed as Tirek panned his gaze towards his. He was surprised. 

"Is that...that...former Ruler of Equestria I see, King...Custodian is it?" he asked, confused and having a hard time remembering the name. It had been quite some time since he has heard of Cosmodian.

"It's King Cosmodian," he corrected, "If you want to get out of here you are going to listen what I am going to say. I am need of a special...medallion which I am aware that you have...don't ask how or why...I have my sources.." he said in a rather mysterious tone. 

"Go on...I am quite curious..." Tirek said, twiddling his fingers with a rather leering grin, though with a hint of nervousness. He was in his weakened form afterall. 

"You see...with your medallion as I have...studied it's powers from records of where you stole it, it would grant me the ability to have a limited ability to drain magic from Unicorns. However, when it is used by centaurs and those who are not of pony kind, it is a simple trinket. Hand it over to me...and you shall be free..."  

Tirek grinned wider, though he was quite curious as to how he got this information, further, however that wasn't important. "Hmm...I don't suppose I am in any place to deny this option...at this point I'd be thinking to do anything to get free...however it seems so easy and simple...I will abl-" Tirek was interrupted by Cozy Glow.

Cozy Glow ran over to the bars and asked, more quietly this time, "Mister...what about little me~?" she asked in a childlike tone. 

Cosmodian glared over at her though it softened up slightly, as if he felt sympathy. She was a pony after all, and he once ruled over them. "...Fine, you will be free aswell. However..not now. As I have no real base of operations just yet..." he stopped, considering. "Fine, I actually do. I will free you right now. I have a place where you could stay...though Tirek, if you wish to be free it will have to wait..." Cozy Glow was somewhat ecstatic, though she didn't really seem to care about Tirek. She just wanted to be free.

"What?! Why?!" Tirek asked in horror, and anger. 

"The answer is very simple. You will betray anyone for your own power, who knows you won't betray me? And go on a rampage and destroy all the land? If I am to rule the land. It must be LIVING and THRIVING. Otherwise, it'd be worthless!" Cosmodian stomped his hoof to emphasize the point. Tirek growled.

"...Your one to talk about betrayal when you betrayed the 3 tribes long ago for Grogar..." Tirek muttered, but then proceeded to hand the medallion over to Cosmodian who looked seriously offended at that, and had to restrain himself to not attack Tirek for saying that. Cosmodian grinned as he was handed the medallion. Cozy Glow was ecstactic. 

"Oh, and if you tell anyone about this Tirek, there will be a special place on the sun for you. I heard the sun is quite hot this time of year. So, Don't. You. Dare. Tell." Cosmodian warned in an extremely harsh tone that made Cozy Glow quite nervous. Tirek crossed his arms and didn't say anything as he watched in envy and hatred as he began to free Cozy Glow, though he held her down as she attempted to flee. He told her that the monsters would find out if she didn't follow his orders exactly. The 2 of them were cloaked by a spell, leaving a confused and distraught Tirek behind.

Word would later escape Tartarus of Cozy Glow's escape, though Tirek insisted that he didn't know anything about it when questioned, as he was honestly afraid of Cosmodian's power. Meanwhile, Cosmodian and Cozy Glow flew along to a place Cosmodian knew very well, The Fields of Forever, the Origin of the 3 tribes, now dotted by various small towns and ruins. He proceeded to leave her amongst the ruins of an abandoned castle. She was extremely scared, though Cosmodian informed her of a town nearby as he took off, practically abandoning her, but in her mind: at least she was free. She proceeded to explore the ruins, however what she finds is another story...for another time...

He took off in the direction of the far north, wanting to see the world at night before a bit before he set off on the direction of the very place that King Sombra was banished to. 

Four Years Ago:

To think that Copper Strikes saw the most heartbreaking tragedy of anything would be an absolute understatement.  The moment he saw the old Elements of Harmony lose their lives had him in such tears that it could almost be heard for miles.  He became good friends with them a month ago, and it was almost impossible to see them go.  He went to their side and started bawling out, hugging each and every one of them.

Present Day:

That day still got to him, but not nearly as much as before.  Now he had moved on from the tragedy and chose to live a little like Pinkie Pie, while still being himself.

@Dynamo Pad

Sadly, when he was walking he bumped onto a unicorn pony.  "I'm so sorry!" he frantically said to the unicorn.  "I didn't see where I was going!"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

She turned around and started flying backwards, her hooves crossed as she stared at him, "Well, why don't you do what I did? Tell me what you're--" the tapped at her chin then made a circling motion towards him,  "What you're about. Like, what do you do? What's your talent? What are you doing in Ponyville." She suggested, "Y'know, like I did." She said shrugging, then turning back around and flying only three notches faster.

Dynamo blinked a couple of times as she turned around, crossed her hooves and stared at him. He soon closed his eyes and smiled sheepishly. "Oh, right. I'm sorry about that. It's just..." He paused, wondering if it would be weird to talk about what worried him. "N-Never mind. Forget I said anything. At any rate." He opened his eyes and looked back to her. "I'm a video game player by trade. My cutie mark is a video game controller. Which means that my talent is being passionate at video games. At the same time, it's being able to adapt to games and real life. What I'm doing in Ponyville? I just moved here after graduating high school. My old gaming teacher at the arcade told me that Ponyville was the epicenter of all video games. So, I decided to move here and start my career as a professional gamer. At the same time, I'm hoping to make some video games for other ponies to enjoy later down the line." He says, trying to keep up in walking pace as she flew faster.

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Sadly, when he was walking he bumped onto a unicorn pony.  "I'm so sorry!" he frantically said to the unicorn.  "I didn't see where I was going!"

As he continued to walk faster, he didn't realize that he bumped into someone. He soon fell as his saddlebag fell off of his back. The blue unicorn shook his head to regain his bearings, while hearing an earth pony frantically call out to him. "No need to apologize. I should be the one to say sorry as I wasn't looking where I was going either. I hope you aren't hurt." He stood up and levitated his saddlebag over to him, before making sure he didn't drop anything. As he confirmed everything was okay, he looked towards the earth pony and thought he saw tear stains on his cheeks. "Hey. Is everything okay? It looks like you were crying. Did something happen and did you want to talk about it? I was heading towards the mayor's office, but maybe you can follow us on the way there."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer

Mariposa saw the worried look on his face, opening her mouth to ask him what was so wrong. It was obvious how concerned she was, but knew it wasn't her place because she didn't know him well enough. 

So instead, she landed on the ground and trotted alongside him, passing a friendly wink and smile his way, "Hey, that's coo--" She jumped up into the air in shock when she saw the earth pony knock Dynamo over.

"Ohmygosh!" She shouted in an overly-concerned tone of voice, "Are you two alright?" 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he continued to walk faster, he didn't realize that he bumped into someone. He soon fell as his saddlebag fell off of his back. The blue unicorn shook his head to regain his bearings, while hearing an earth pony frantically call out to him. "No need to apologize. I should be the one to say sorry as I wasn't looking where I was going either. I hope you aren't hurt." He stood up and levitated his saddlebag over to him, before making sure he didn't drop anything. As he confirmed everything was okay, he looked towards the earth pony and thought he saw tear stains on his cheeks. "Hey. Is everything okay? It looks like you were crying. Did something happen and did you want to talk about it? I was heading towards the mayor's office, but maybe you can follow us on the way there."

@Emerald<3

There were tear stains on Copper?

The Earth Pony had a confused look on him as the unicorn said that, and he replied, "Uh... the last time I cried was a month ago... but it was mostly me remembering what I had witnessed four years ago.  But I've gone past that, so I'm good."  He looked at the mare and smiled.  "I'm fine, miss.  By the way, my name's Copper Strikes."

3 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Emerald<3

There were tear stains on Copper?

The Earth Pony had a confused look on him as the unicorn said that, and he replied, "Uh... the last time I cried was a month ago... but it was mostly me remembering what I had witnessed four years ago.  But I've gone past that, so I'm good."  He looked at the mare and smiled.  "I'm fine, miss.  By the way, my name's Copper Strikes."

At the earth pony's confused look and remark, Dynamo tilted his head with a look of confusion upon his face. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. I hope you don't mind me asking. What happened four years ago. If it's bad, or anything personal, then you don't have to tell us." At the mention of the earth pony's name, Dynamo smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Copper. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. I just moved here from Fillydelphia and we were on our way to the mayor's office, so I can get settled into town."

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@DwhitetheGamer @Dynamo Pad

A wave of relief filled her body, "Oh, thank Celestia." She sighed, "Nice to meet you, Copper! I'm Mariposa." She said, shaking his hoof before turning back to Dynamo, "What about you? Are you okay?"

His ears perked as he heard Mariposa calling out to him. He turned towards her and nodded with a reassuring smile. "Eeyup. I'm okay and no worries. I'm not inured and nothing in my saddlebag was lost or damaged. No harm, no foul, if you ask me." He says, feeling happy and appreciative of the concern from both the blue earth pony and pink Pegasus.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

At the earth pony's confused look and remark, Dynamo tilted his head with a look of confusion upon his face. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. I hope you don't mind me asking. What happened four years ago. If it's bad, or anything personal, then you don't have to tell us." At the mention of the earth pony's name, Dynamo smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Copper. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. I just moved here from Fillydelphia and we were on our way to the mayor's office, so I can get settled into town."

@Emerald<3

Copper nodded at Dynamo, then looked worried.  "You don't know what happened four years ago?  I thought you did," he said, then sighed.  "Then it's best if I didn't say.  Anyways, I can join you both going to Mayor Mare's office."

(edited)

Mariposa smiled at the two ponies, "Awesome!" She said loudly, covering her mouth in embarrassment when she got a strange look from other ponies, slowly flying down to the ground and walking ahead slowly, her ears drooping the slightest bit.

I hate it when people look at me that way. She thought to herself, plastering on a fake smile as she pointed to a large building a ways ahead, "Hey, check it out guys! We're almost there!" She announced, turning back around, waking at the same slow pace.

Just because I talk to bugs... nopony thinks I'm worthy of talking to...not even to get over their fears of them. I'm more than just pest control, y'know.

Edited by Emerald<3

14 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Emerald<3

Copper nodded at Dynamo, then looked worried.  "You don't know what happened four years ago?  I thought you did," he said, then sighed.  "Then it's best if I didn't say.  Anyways, I can join you both going to Mayor Mare's office."

Dynamo closed his eyes and thought for a moment as to what happened four years ago. "No, I don't think I..." he paused momentarily as he soon began to remember. "...oh, no. I think I do remember what you're talking about. It's about Princess Twilight and the others, right? I remember hearing about it in the newspaper. I almost couldn't believe what I was reading at the time. I was even beginning high school, but now I remember." He closed his eyes and sighed as he felt sadness in his heart of the events. "I'm sorry if I said anything wrong, or out of line. I guess so much has happened, that I thought it would be bad to bring up, or something like that." 

He shook his head as he decided to move away from the sad topic, while smiling as Copper wanted to go with them to the mayor's office. "Cool and you can tag along. The more the merrier, in my opinion."

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Mariposa smiled happily and smiled at the two ponies, "Awesome!" She said loudly, covering her mouth in embarrassment when she got a strange look from other ponies, slowly flying down to the ground and walking ahead slowly, her ears drooping the slightest bit.

I hate it when people look at me that way. She thought to herself, plastering on a fake smile as she pointed to a large building a ways ahead, "Hey, check it out guys! We're almost there!" She announced, turning back around, waking at the same slow pace.

Just because I talk to bugs... nopony thinks I'm worthy of talking to...not even to get over their fears. I'm more than just pest control, y'know.

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Mariposa's exclamation. He turned towards her with a smile, before taking slight notice of other ponies looking at her strangely. As she began walking away, Dynamo looked towards the pink Pegasus, who announced that town hall was close to them. He then decided to run up towards her and walk next to her. "Thanks for letting us know and I guess everything is close together in this town. More importantly, is everything okay, Mariposa? I thought I saw an odd look from the crowd a ponies a minute ago. I'm here to talk if you ever need to discuss anything." He leaned over and placed a reassuring hoof upon her shoulder. At the same time, he gave a soft, yet kind smile to the pink Pegasus.

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

She shook her head, "Nothing I'm not used to." She said, "Everypony thinks I'm strange... which I guess I am, in a way." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, "What about you, Copper? Tell us about yourself."

Dynamo could only look towards the ground and sighed. "I'm guessing you've experienced that too, huh?" He soon looked back up and gave an apologetic tone. "Oh, please forgive me. It's just that I know how that feels. Being told that I'm weird for liking anime, games, or for being kind in general. I know it's the not the same, but in a way, I kind of relate to what you mean. To be honest, you don't seem weird to me. Even so, I think strange is good. It's better to be strange than being normal. Being normal feels boring, if you ask me." He says with a kind smile, before turning back towards the blue earth pony. "Yeah and same here. I'd like to learn more about you, as well, Copper." He says as the trio was near town hall. 

Mariposa's eyes lit up at his words and she practically had to force herself not to hug him right at that moment. Instead, she cleared her throat and smiled, "Well, you don't seem weird to me either." 

She then smiled at Copper, "So, seriously what's up with you?" She questioned, flying above them again.

Rose kicked her legs over the edge and slid her knife back into her wing to keep it and her safe. She looked at the ponies going throughout their daily lives as if nothing ever happened. She already knew that if somepony saw her, they might throw a small fit about her not respecting authority.

Ivy entered ponyville and walked around while looking at the shops for something that she needed, but sadly couldn't find anything.