Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

7 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer

Mariposa's eyes lit up at his words and she practically had to force herself not to hug him right at that moment. Instead, she cleared her throat and smiled, "Well, you don't seem weird to me either." 

Dynamo could almost see a shine in Mariposa’s eyes. If it wasn’t from a what he had said before, he honestly wasn’t sure. All he knew was that what he had said was the truth. She didn’t seem like a bad pony his eyes. Plus, he wanted to get to know Mariposa and Copper more. He smiled and nodded as he listened to her remark. 

6 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer

Mariposa mumbled something about going to help someone and motioned for her new friends to go ahead to the town hall, which was just a few steps ahead. The pegasus turned around and flew away, landing in front of the lost looking mare, "Are you alright?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

@DwhitetheGamer

As Mariposa began heading off to help someone, Dynamo nodded as she told them to go ahead, while she would catch up. He turned towards Copper, before starting to make their way to the steps of town hall. “I guess it’s just you and me, huh? Have you lived in Ponyville for a long time, or are you just visiting. Also, I’d you don’t mind, would you care to tell me a bit about yourself?”

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Mariposa began heading off to help someone, Dynamo nodded as she told them to go ahead, while she would catch up. He turned towards Copper, before starting to make their way to the steps of town hall. “I guess it’s just you and me, huh? Have you lived in Ponyville for a long time, or are you just visiting. Also, I’d you don’t mind, would you care to tell me a bit about yourself?”

Copper shrugged as soon as he saw Mariposa heading off to help someone.  It seemed as if he never got the chance to speak about himself(Most importantly I had to sleep, but I should've mentioned that.), but then he looked at Dynamo for a moment before saying, "I think I've met you somewhere before.  In an arcade in Fillydelphia?  Anyways, I was originally born in Appaloosa before I moved here about six years ago with my parents.  I've been living a really nice life here, barring some usual distractions and stuff.  What about you?  Have you just moved here?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper shrugged as soon as he saw Mariposa heading off to help someone.  It seemed as if he never got the chance to speak about himself(Most importantly I had to sleep, but I should've mentioned that.), but then he looked at Dynamo for a moment before saying, "I think I've met you somewhere before.  In an arcade in Fillydelphia?  Anyways, I was originally born in Appaloosa before I moved here about six years ago with my parents.  I've been living a really nice life here, barring some usual distractions and stuff.  What about you?  Have you just moved here?"

Mariposa suddenly paused and walked back to him, noticing the mare from before was gone (sorry @reader8363 )

And joined the group again, apologizing quickly and begging for forgiveness, hoping that she hadn't sounded too rude. She just couldn't resist seeing a pony in need.

So, she quickly silenced herself and listened to Copper talk.

3 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Emerald<3

As Mariposa rejoined the group, Dynamo smiled as she had returned. “Welcome back Mari. I hope everything was okay.” He stopped walking momentarily as to what Copper had told him. “Wait a minute. We’ve met before? Now that you mention it, you do seem somewhat familiar.” He says, getting a better look at the blue earth pony. “If you know an earth pony by the name of Pinball Wizard, then that was his arcade. He was both my boss and teacher as I worked at the arcade. There’s a lot of ponies who stop by, but it’s nice to meet you again.” 

As he listened to Coppers question, the gaming unicorn nodded with a smile. “Eeyup. I just moved to town today. Mr. Pinball told me that Ponyville was the epicenter to all things relating to video games. Is that true? If so, then I was hoping to move here and work on my career as a gamer.” He says, making his way into town hall with Mariposa and Copper. 

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Mariposa rejoined the group, Dynamo smiled as she had returned. “Welcome back Mari. I hope everything was okay.” He stopped walking momentarily as to what Copper had told him. “Wait a minute. We’ve met before? Now that you mention it, you do seem somewhat familiar.” He says, getting a better look at the blue earth pony. “If you know an earth pony by the name of Pinball Wizard, then that was his arcade. He was both my boss and teacher as I worked at the arcade. There’s a lot of ponies who stop by, but it’s nice to meet you again.” 

As he listened to Coppers question, the gaming unicorn nodded with a smile. “Eeyup. I just moved to town today. Mr. Pinball told me that Ponyville was the epicenter to all things relating to video games. Is that true? If so, then I was hoping to move here and work on my career as a gamer.” He says, making his way into town hall with Mariposa and Copper. 

@Emerald<3

"Yeah, Pinball Wizard was that name," the blue Earth Pony responded with a smile.  "Haven't seen you in quite a while.  Remember when we versed each other in that pinball game?  I still believe it was rigged in your favor."

"Oh yeah," he added, looking at Mariposa.  "Like I told Dynamo, I was born in Appaloosa before I moved here six years ago with my parents.  I've also been told I'm quite the expert at parties."

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Emerald<3 @reader8363

Cosmodian flew along the dark clouds in the sky amoungst the night, before descending a little ways away from where he had dropped Cozy Glow off. He did the same thing as before, firing a teleportation spell off of the moon's surface which reflected it right to where Sombra was banished. He had to raise a shield to keep all the snow and ice, and the cold wind from reaching him. Even he couldn't stand the cold.

There was a massive chasm to where Sombra was banished to, though he wasn't going to fly down there. He was going to summon King Sombra here. To do that, his horn glowed with dark magic, his eyes turning to the Iconic eyes Sombra has, when he uses dark magic. A dark crystal grew from the ground, with daunting proportions and a whirling shadow of darkness began to form above it. The shadow begin to pool up on the ground nearby, Cosmodian turning towards it.

King Sombra stepped forward from the shadow, which melted away. "To whom, am I summoned?" 

Cosmodian did a slight bow. "King Sombra, I am here to free you from your...prison...however you are going to have to do something in return for me."

King Sombra did a slight huff, and stepped forward. "And what would that be? And if I...refuse this...deal?"

Cosmodian sneered slightly. "If you refuse you will be sent to the darkness from which you came. The deal is that, you are going to come with me to go see the Storm Kings, in the form of a pendant around my neck. That way, nobody will know that you are gone...when I get the Storm King on our side...you will go attack the Crystal Empire and do as you wish..." Cosmodian grinned evily.

King Sombra cackled. "Sounds reasonable...I can't wait to opress those Crystal ponies, and MORE..." he said with a leering, grin full of greed and desire.

"Well, actually about that...I will allow you to only rule the Crystal Empire...I will be ruling the rest." Cosmodian corrected.

King Sombra huffed. "Well, that is quite...disappointing to say the least. Though at least I shall be free and gain my revenge for what they stole from me those years ago." he said as his form melted away into shadow and lurched forward towards Cosmodian, who show slight signs of fear. The shadows melted around Cosmodian's neck, forming a pendant around his neck, a dark pendant. And like that, Cosmodian begin preparations to head off towards where the Storm King resided. 

"That's cool!" She said happily, "Sounds a whole lot more entertaining then what I do for a livi-ah!" Mariposa yelped in surprise as she was suddenly grabbed my the hoof and dragged inside the Town Hall. 

"What the hell?!" She shouted angrily (Mariposa is kind, yes, but she also can get angry when she wants to...).

"My apologizes, Ms. Mariposa." 

"Mayor Mare?"

"Yes, it's me now we could really use your help."

"So does that stallion outside. He just moved over here and said that he was supposed to go to you to find him his new home?"

"Oh, right! Now, let's go outside and talk about this while we grab him, shall we?"

They exited the town hall together and Mariposa turned towards the two ponies and waved her hoof, motioning for them to come forward.

"Now you see, Mariposa. Those butterflies we had prepared for the event tomorrow...."

An annoyed look appeared on the Pegasus's face, "You lost them, didn't you...?"

"I did no such thing!" She defended, "One of my colleagues did."

She hoofpalmed, "Fine, I'll make sure to go after them. Meanwhile..." She grabbed Dynamo and gestured towards him, "This is Dynamo Pad, and he says he's supposed to be meeting you about something."

• Brohoof 2

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer
Rose stiffened at the yelp and looked down at the ground below her. there was two stallions and a mare with the mayor of ponyville. She stood up on her hind legs and stretched out her back from being lazy and hardly moving for the past few days. She walked around to a different area and stepped off the roof. Once she was on the ground, she headed over to the group to see what the commotion was about.

Ivy grew more frustrated with finding the crystals that can harness magic, the wood is easy since no one wants to head into the everfree forest, so she bought herself an ax and walked towards the forest.

(edited)

@reader8363  @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Califorum

Mariposa sighed and turned to her two new friends, "I should probably get this taken care of for the Mayor. Re-catching butterflies isn't going to be easy."

A stallion in a suit nearby raised an eyebrow at her like she was crazy, "Really? Doesn't seem too hard to me."

"Okay then, sir. Would you do the honors of going to look for them, then?" She asked politely, a smirk on her face.

"But I have work to so here with the Mayor. Thanks to you letting all those butterflies loose before the celebration, we're behind on schedule! So how about next time the Mayor asks you to help, why don't you bring something more obedient." He suggested, jabbing her in the stomach with his hoof, making her back up a bit.

"Obedient? Why obedient?" 

"Because when I let those things out of their sanctuary for a little breathing room, they flew away and never came back."

"WHAT?!" She shouted, beginning to panic. She turned to her two friends and waved goodbye, accidentally bumping into Rose on her way out and mumbled a quick apology before shooting up into the air.

Edited by Emerald<3

(edited)
3 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Emerald<3

"Yeah, Pinball Wizard was that name," the blue Earth Pony responded with a smile.  "Haven't seen you in quite a while.  Remember when we versed each other in that pinball game?  I still believe it was rigged in your favor."

"Oh yeah," he added, looking at Mariposa.  "Like I told Dynamo, I was born in Appaloosa before I moved here six years ago with my parents.  I've also been told I'm quite the expert at parties."

At the mention of a rigged game, Dynamo rolled his eyes and playfully smirked. “I wouldn’t Calle the pinball game rigged. My special talent is being passionate about video games, after all. That, and it’s to be able to adapt at video games and real life. At the mention of parties, he smiled. “That sounds like a lot of fun. It sounds like your parties are pretty epic from what you’ve described. Since I’m new in town. Do you think it would be a possible welcome to Ponyville party?” He shrugged his shoulders, before jumping as he heard Mariposa freak out.

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

"That's cool!" She said happily, "Sounds a whole lot more entertaining then what I do for a livi-ah!" Mariposa yelped in surprise as she was suddenly grabbed my the hoof and dragged inside the Town Hall. 

"What the hell?!" She shouted angrily (Mariposa is kind, yes, but she also can get angry when she wants to...).

"My apologizes, Ms. Mariposa." 

"Mayor Mare?"

"Yes, it's me now we could really use your help."

"So does that stallion outside. He just moved over here and said that he was supposed to go to you to find him his new home?"

"Oh, right! Now, let's go outside and talk about this while we grab him, shall we?"

They exited the town hall together and Mariposa turned towards the two ponies and waved her hoof, motioning for them to come forward.

"Now you see, Mariposa. Those butterflies we had prepared for the event tomorrow...."

An annoyed look appeared on the Pegasus's face, "You lost them, didn't you...?"

"I did no such thing!" She defended, "One of my colleagues did."

She hoofpalmed, "Fine, I'll make sure to go after them. Meanwhile..." She grabbed Dynamo and gestured towards him, "This is Dynamo Pad, and he says he's supposed to be meeting you about something."

As Mariposa and the mayor stepped outside, Dynamo smiled and waved to let the mayor know when his name was brought up. “Hey there, Miss Mayor Mare. My name is Dynamo Pad. I believe you had received. Price from a pony named Pinball Wizard. He sent a letter in regards of my arrival and that I wasn’t going to live here. That, and he has a home here near the arcade in town. I was told to arrive here and claim ownership of the house?” He asks, making sure what to say from what Pinball has notified him.

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@reader8363  @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Califorum

Mariposa sighed and turned to her two new friends, "I should probably get this taken care of for the Mayor. Re-catching butterflies isn't going to be easy."

A stallion in a suit nearby raised an eyebrow at her like she was crazy, "Really? Doesn't seem too hard to me."

"Okay then, sir. Would you do the honors of going to look for them, then?" She asked politely, a smirk on her face.

"But I have work to so here with the Mayor. Thanks to you letting all those butterflies loose before the celebration, we're behind on schedule! So how about next time the Mayor asks you to help, why don't you bring something more obedient." He suggested, jabbing her in the stomach with his hoof, making her back up a bit.

"Obedient? Why obedient?" 

"Because when I let those things out of their sanctuary for a little breathing room, they flew away and never came back."

"WHAT?!" She shouted, beginning to panic. She turned to her two friends and waved goodbye, accidentally bumping into Rose on her way out and mumbled a quick apology before shooting up into the air.

As Mariposa turned to the others, Dynamo nodded in understanding to let her know that’s she was okay. “No need to explain, Mari. This event Ian important and catching the butterflies is top priority.” He narrowed his eyes slightly abs he heard a suited pony give his two cents, but decided to not say anything. As Mariposa flew off to catch the butterflies, Dynamo extended a hoof to try and catch her, but she was long gone. “ Do you need any help catching the butterflies!? I could...” He sighed as he knew he was wasting his breath. He turned back to the mayor and waited to see what she had said of the matter of his house.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Mayor Mare chuckled, "Don't be sad, Dynamo. She's just stubborn. She'll help other ponies but won't accept help from anyone else. In fact, she's one of the nicest ponies that I know so don't take her actions the wrong way." She explained, smiling at him, "Now, let me fetch your record and we'll be on our way to your new home, yes?"

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Mariposa turned to the others, Dynamo nodded in understanding to let her know that’s she was okay. “No need to explain, Mari. This event Ian important and catching the butterflies is top priority.” He narrowed his eyes slightly abs he heard a suited pony give his two cents, but decided to not say anything. As Mariposa flew off to catch the butterflies, Dynamo extended a hoof to try and catch her, but she was long gone. “ Do you need any help catching the butterflies!? I could...” He sighed as he knew he was wasting his breath. He turned back to the mayor and waited to see what she had said of the matter of his house.

@Emerald<3

Copper watched the entire situation unfold, ending up chuckling a little bit.  He loved these kinds of interactions, especially when he had good spirits.  "Ah yes, the home.  I happen to live three houses away to the right from where a pony would face SugarCube Corner.  Hopefully we're a bit close."

6 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad

Mayor Mare chuckled, "Don't be sad, Dynamo. She's just stubborn. She'll help other ponies but won't accept help from anyone else. In fact, she's one of the nicest ponies that I know so don't take her actions the wrong way." She explained, smiling at him, "Now, let me fetch your record and we'll be on our way to your new home, yes?"

Dynamo could only shrug his shoulders and chuckle with a smile. "Well, if you say so, then okay! She doesn't seem very stubborn to me, but she's definitely a kind mare." At the mention of his new home, he grinned happily. "Yes and thank you very much, ma'am. Should I go with you, or just wait here. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not used to getting a house like this. It's my first time being away from my old home." He sheepishly ran a hoof through his mane.

3 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Emerald<3

Copper watched the entire situation unfold, ending up chuckling a little bit.  He loved these kinds of interactions, especially when he had good spirits.  "Ah yes, the home.  I happen to live three houses away to the right from where a pony would face SugarCube Corner.  Hopefully we're a bit close."

Dynamo's ears perked as he turned back towards Copper, who seemed to be in good spirits. "That does sound a bit close. I remember Mr. Pinball telling me that the arcade is also somewhat close to this place called Sugarcube corner. He said something along the lines of gamer's taking a break to eat at a shop to get that sugar rush back. So, that does sound pretty close to me, in my opinion."

Mayor Mare adjusted her glasses and smiled at the two ponies in front of her, "No, by all means come along. Everything is sorted well, so I should have no problem finding yours." She explained, gesturing for the stallion to follow them inside the town hall. On the way in, the stallion from before, who had been mean to Mariposa casted Dynamo a nasty glare for reasons unknown. Noticing this, the earth pony returned with a death stare of her own, "Calm down, there is no need to act this way around anypony."

"But aren't they friends with that bug girl?"

"What exactly is your point, sir?"

"Well... "

"Please leave before you lose your position." She threatened, shaking her head before walking onward, "We're almost to the hall of records." She announced.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Mayor Mare adjusted her glasses and smiled at the two ponies in front of her, "No, by all means come along. Everything is sorted well, so I should have no problem finding yours." She explained, gesturing for the stallion to follow them inside the town hall. On the way in, the stallion from before, who had been mean to Mariposa casted Dynamo a nasty glare for reasons unknown. Noticing this, the earth pony returned with a death stare of her own, "Calm down, there is no need to act this way around anypony."

"But aren't they friends with that bug girl?"

"What exactly is your point, sir?"

"Well... "

"Please leave before you lose your position." She threatened, shaking her head before walking onward, "We're almost to the hall of records." She announced.

@DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo nodded as he began following the mayor to the hall of records to retrieve the documents to Pinball Wizard's home. He stopped momentarily as he heard the earth pony made a remark about Mariposa. The gaming unicorn narrowed his eyes slightly as he felt irked about the rude comment. "So, what if we are friends with Mariposa? She helped me out when not many other ponies would or could. She's a nice, kind, caring and a great friend. I know I just met her today, but she seems like a good friend to me. So, who are you to judge who can be friends with anypony?" He turned away and continued to follow Copper and the mayor. "I'm sorry for the outburst. I just don't like when somepony tells other how to live their life or to tell them what they can and cannot do and/or learn."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 2 weeks later...

-- Starting over--

It was hard to believe that only four years ago that Equestria lost six of it's most important ponies, the protectors of Equestria itself.

The world was at peace now.

But if a threat ever came to their world again, what were they to do?

Of course, there was no way that would ever happen, right?

(edited)

@Emerald<3 @Califorum @DwhitetheGamer @Lektra Bolt @Sherem @reader8363

As the Friendship Express started making its way towards the town of Ponyville, the train whistles the horn to signal the passengers to step back. Once the train made its stop at Ponyville, the door a opened up to allow the current passengers to disembark. It was then that the blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad, started to make his way off the train with saddlebag in tow. It was pretty crowded for the early morning, so he had to avoid and evade the passing ponies.

As Dynamo started to make his way from the train station to the market, he looked around aimlessly as he tried to find the town hall. “I hope I’m going the right way. I was told by Mr. Pinball that I had to go see Mayor Mare, in order to register to Ponyville and claim ownership to Pinball’s summer home.” His heart started to quicken as he was worried that he was becoming lost. ‘Perhaps it would be best I should try and ask for directions? I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to ask somepony, right?’ He though as he placed a hoof to his cheek. “Excuse me! Could anypony help me out in where to find town hall!?” He called out, hoping that someone would hear him and help him out. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Then Somepony poked his back and asked "you seem lost, anyway this stallion can help you?" he asked all cordial as the other ponies went about their business around the market and the crowds started to get even bigger

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Dynamo Pad

Then Somepony poked his back and asked "you seem lost, anyway this stallion can help you?" he asked all cordial as the other ponies went about their business around the market and the crowds started to get even bigger

@Sherem

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard the voice calling out to him. He turned to see a beige Pegasus stallion, who had asked him if he needed any help. "Yes, actually. You see, I just arrived in Ponyville not too long ago. I was told to make my way towards the mayor's office in town hall, but I honestly have no idea where that is. Do you know where I might find town hall, or can you help escort me there, if that's okay?" He asks, running a hoof through his mane. He was a little nervous for asking, but this stallion seemed really nice, in his opinion.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion smiled and replied "sure follow me, this place is a lot more bigger with the passing of time, come on I'll Take you there" Aerion guided dynamo to the town hall but while they were going "so tell me, what brings you to ponyville?" he asked while they walked to their destination

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion smiled and replied "sure follow me, this place is a lot more bigger with the passing of time, come on I'll Take you there" Aerion guided dynamo to the town hall but while they were going "so tell me, what brings you to ponyville?" he asked while they walked to their destination

Dynamo smiled in relief as Aerion had agreed to show him to town hall. "Thank you and I really appreciate it. I was always told that this town was a lot smaller back in the day. I guess over the years, the town has expanded into such a lively village, or town, in this case." He says, following the Pegasus as they began walking towards town hall. "Would you believe me if I said I wanted to get a nice change of pace?" He chuckled as he shook his head, before continuing. "I'm kidding, but the truth? I was told by my old teacher, Pinball Wizard that Ponyville was the epicenter for all things video games. My old home is Fillydelphia, so it's a bit of a travel from there to here. I worked at an arcade for a few years and I heard there was an arcade here, as well. Mister Pinball told me that he had an old summer home here, in Ponyville. He told me that he could pay for the house, but I wanted to earn a job and take care of the house here. It's the least I could do after he gave me a home he never really uses anymore. So, I decided to move here and work towards my goal of being a professional gamer."

Suddenly, a thought had occurred in the gaming, unicorn's mind. "By the way, I almost forgot to ask. What's your name? Seeing how you've been helping me. I would like to thank the pony who's helped out a lot. My name's Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He held out a hoof for the stallion to shake as they continued to walk.

Rose yawned and stretched out in the sun of Ponyville, without any contracts or jobs, she has nothing to do but relax. Her knife was getting rusty and dull from not using it in months. After the elements up and died, the work got less and less. She did have enough money, but it was tiring of doing nothing. She pulled the knife out of her wing and glanced at it in the sunlight

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion qucikly reacted shaking his hoof "I'm Aerion, Lieutenant Aerion in the Wonderbolts, although the reserves as for now, pleasure to meet you Dynamo, as Myself I have lived here ever since I was born, like that song goes 'born and raised...?'" he tried to sing a bit of of to try and remember it and then he dropped it "never mind just some silly though of mine, so something tells me that part of looking for a new scene was not entirely a lie, many ponies here come looking for something in special, lucky you be if you find it" he replied kindly

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion qucikly reacted shaking his hoof "I'm Aerion, Lieutenant Aerion in the Wonderbolts, although the reserves as for now, pleasure to meet you Dynamo, as Myself I have lived here ever since I was born, like that song goes 'born and raised...?'" he tried to sing a bit of of to try and remember it and then he dropped it "never mind just some silly though of mine, so something tells me that part of looking for a new scene was not entirely a lie, many ponies here come looking for something in special, lucky you be if you find it" he replied kindly

@Sherem

Dynamo smiled, before whistling in amazement on Aerion's career. His eyes widening slightly in surprise. "It's nice to meet you too, Aerion. That's still a major accomplishment of being in the Wonderbolts. I heard that it's pretty difficult to get into the team, much less the reserves. I can imagine that you're quite the flyer." As he listened to Aerion begin to sing, the gaming unicorn could only chuckle as he stopped mid song. "No, it's okay. I think it's fun to be silly every now and then. Just watch. You'd see me trip and do a comedy pratfall at some point. Granted, I think I may have heard the song from my parents, but I think it's nice to feel that sense of belonging in a hometown." He smiled and nodded at the kindness of Aerion's words. "Thank you and it means a lot that you said that. I've always dreamed of traveling and competing in video game competitions. Ever since I found my talent in games and discovering my magic, Pinball Wizard wanted me to try and take on the world of games. So, I guess this looking for a new scene would be the first step."

Edited by Dynamo Pad