Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

At the mention of what the piece of stone was, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly. “Did you say Queen Chrysalis? How did a shard of her throne get into her dream? Unless, of course, Lektra just made it up.” He though as the objective was made clear.

He winced as he heard Aerion’s shout of what’s needed to be done, while he looked at his surroundings as he tried to think of a plan. After a moment of thinking, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly as a plan began to form. As Lunar had wished them luck, Dynamo thought it would be best to get the attention of g e others. “Guys, wait! I think I have a plan as to how to get over there, save Lektra, destroy that stone and end this nightmare. However, I can’t do this alone and we need to work together. What do you think? Can you please hear me out?” He asks, hoping that they would give his idea a try.

"Of course!" She said, ears perking up. Even though her eyes were elsewhere, she was paying attention to her friend.

1 hour ago, Sherem said:

Aerion noded "I am all ears for you Dynamo, what you have in mind?" he asked confident on what he would have planed by now

Hot Cocoa walked a bit closer to Aerion, not as frightened of him as she was before.

22 hours ago, Califorum said:

"I'm going to give you a choice here. Either you work for me, or you will disposed of." Sombra said, within the body of Cadence. Cadence was now fully hers now.

Shining winced as he looked at his Cadence, "I never thought the day would come where I would have to leave you." He whispered, "Forgive me, Cadance. There is no way I will be working for you!"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

"Of course!" She said, ears perking up. Even though her eyes were elsewhere, she was paying attention to her friend.

Hot Cocoa walked a bit closer to Aerion, not as frightened of him as she was before.

Shining winced as he looked at his Cadence, "I never thought the day would come where I would have to leave you." He whispered, "Forgive me, Cadance. There is no way I will be working for you!"

"Well then, you may now proceed on your way to oblivion." Sombra said in a rather delighted tone. Shining Armour began turning to stone.

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

As he got Aerion's and Cocoa's approvals, he nodded as he began to explain. "Okay. So, here's what I'm thinking. If we are to get to that statue, rescue Lektra and end this nightmare, then we'll need to play to our strengths. Just let me check one thing." He turned around and tried to charge up his unicorn horn for a spell. He closed his eyes tightly as he tried to force out a spell, but it was to no avail. With a heavy sigh, he continued. "It's as I feared. That stone is blocking any magic I can use. Probably to any magic spells we have in our arsenal. So, I'll be a bit useless in this, but we'll still play to strengths. Aerion, you are a part of the Wonderbolts. So, that should mean that you're an expert flyer. Cocoa, you said that you are able to run fast. Even if you can't use magic, then that shouldn't stop you from making a quick getaway, or to get past your enemies." He says, noting each on their abilities.

"Aerion? I know this might sound crazy, but I need you to throw me over to where Lektra is being chased. I might not be able to use magic, but that won't stop me from trying to help our friend. Here's the catch. The moment you throw me, I need you to stick close to me, like a shadow. With how pale your fur is, the other ponies won't notice you gliding under me and hiding in the shadows. Once you are close enough to Spike, then make your way over to him and try to take that stone out of his claws. That's where Cocoa comes into play. What you can do is look for a new angle of attack. That sounded confusing, but hear me out. The idea is to wait for Aerion to give the signal. He'll either try to get the stone from Spike, or he'll bring him closer to the ground and towards you. Meaning you'll be able to catch him off guard for you to take the stone, as well. Once you both have the stone, then try to use a stronger force to destroy that stone once and for all. If not, then I want Cocoa to take that stone as far away from here as possible. If my guess is correct, then that stone can only block out magic by a certain radius. Afterwards, our magic should be able to come back and we can finally restrain these other ponies to rescue Lektra." He took a deep breath and sighed, before giving the two a serious look.

"There is a problem that I can see happening. If Spike tries to alert Twilight and the other ponies, then they'll probably try and stop you guys from taking the stone from Spike. I'm not sure on how to stop that possibility, but this is all I've got for right now. What do you think, you guys?"

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

As he got Aerion's and Cocoa's approvals, he nodded as he began to explain. "Okay. So, here's what I'm thinking. If we are to get to that statue, rescue Lektra and end this nightmare, then we'll need to play to our strengths. Just let me check one thing." He turned around and tried to charge up his unicorn horn for a spell. He closed his eyes tightly as he tried to force out a spell, but it was to no avail. With a heavy sigh, he continued. "It's as I feared. That stone is blocking any magic I can use. Probably to any magic spells we have in our arsenal. So, I'll be a bit useless in this, but we'll still play to strengths. Aerion, you are a part of the Wonderbolts. So, that should mean that you're an expert flyer. Cocoa, you said that you are able to run fast. Even if you can't use magic, then that shouldn't stop you from making a quick getaway, or to get past your enemies." He says, noting each on their abilities.

"Aerion? I know this might sound crazy, but I need you to throw me over to where Lektra is being chased. I might not be able to use magic, but that won't stop me from trying to help our friend. Here's the catch. The moment you throw me, I need you to stick close to me, like a shadow. With how pale your fur is, the other ponies won't notice you gliding under me and hiding in the shadows. Once you are close enough to Spike, then make your way over to him and try to take that stone out of his claws. That's where Cocoa comes into play. What you can do is look for a new angle of attack. That sounded confusing, but hear me out. The idea is to wait for Aerion to give the signal. He'll either try to get the stone from Spike, or he'll bring him closer to the ground and towards you. Meaning you'll be able to catch him off guard for you to take the stone, as well. Once you both have the stone, then try to use a stronger force to destroy that stone once and for all. If not, then I want Cocoa to take that stone as far away from here as possible. If my guess is correct, then that stone can only block out magic by a certain radius. Afterwards, our magic should be able to come back and we can finally restrain these other ponies to rescue Lektra." He took a deep breath and sighed, before giving the two a serious look.

"There is a problem that I can see happening. If Spike tries to alert Twilight and the other ponies, then they'll probably try and stop you guys from taking the stone from Spike. I'm not sure on how to stop that possibility, but this is all I've got for right now. What do you think, you guys?"

The Aerion nodded "just make sure that when I Throw you there you roll as a landing or you will break your everything if you don't do this correctly got it?" he said as he got ready to execute the plan of Dynamo

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

The Aerion nodded "just make sure that when I Throw you there you roll as a landing or you will break your everything if you don't do this correctly got it?" he said as he got ready to execute the plan of Dynamo

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt

I would say no because this is a dream, but I don't want to take any chances." He says, while Aerion was getting himself into position to execute the plan. "If I have to, then I'll just roll into a pinball and start getting some strikes, while picking up some spares. Just wait, until Cocoa is in position. Once she lets us know, then get ready to launch." He nods as he waited for Cocoa to be ready to begin the plan.

• Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Hot Cocoa listened carefully. 

"Okay." She said, "I'll do whatever it takes." 

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt

I would say no because this is a dream, but I don't want to take any chances." He says, while Aerion was getting himself into position to execute the plan. "If I have to, then I'll just roll into a pinball and start getting some strikes, while picking up some spares. Just wait, until Cocoa is in position. Once she lets us know, then get ready to launch." He nods as he waited for Cocoa to be ready to begin the plan.

Cocoa walked to her required spart then saluted, nodding at Aerion. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Hot Cocoa listened carefully. 

"Okay." She said, "I'll do whatever it takes." 

Cocoa walked to her required spart then saluted, nodding at Aerion. 

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Dynamo nodded as he heard Cocoa's reply. "Just do the best that you can. We're working together as a team. Either we pass, or we fail together. In the end, I know we'll save Lektra." As he saw Cocoa get into the required spot and saluted, he turned back to Aerion and nodded. "That's the signal. Ready to fly? Just remember. Stick to my shadow and once your'e in the clear, go to Spike. Just be careful of anyone that gets in the way and if it's too much, then do what you can. I trust you, my friend." He says as he got ready to be sent flying from the Wonderbolt Pegasus.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Dynamo nodded as he heard Cocoa's reply. "Just do the best that you can. We're working together as a team. Either we pass, or we fail together. In the end, I know we'll save Lektra." As he saw Cocoa get into the required spot and saluted, he turned back to Aerion and nodded. "That's the signal. Ready to fly? Just remember. Stick to my shadow and once your'e in the clear, go to Spike. Just be careful of anyone that gets in the way and if it's too much, then do what you can. I trust you, my friend." He says as he got ready to be sent flying from the Wonderbolt Pegasus.

He streched his legs and picked Dynamo with two of his hooves and while carrying him he back down "you better get ready because this is gonna be really really uncomfortable" he ran and with all his might he threw Dynamo where he asked and after he was sent flying he flew behind him

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

He streched his legs and picked Dynamo with two of his hooves and while carrying him he back down "you better get ready because this is gonna be really really uncomfortable" he ran and with all his might he threw Dynamo where he asked and after he was sent flying he flew behind him

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

He grit his teeth and nodded, before he felt himself getting launched into the air by Aerion. Dynamo could feel himself flying at high speeds, while his eyes teared up from the wind that was blasted into his face. He could see the angry mob was still chasing Lektra, but he knew he would gain their attention if he crashed into them. As he neared the ground, Dynamo looked down to see Aerion was still in the flight path with him. "Okay! Get ready...and...break!" He curled up into a ball as he spun mid flight into the form of a pinball. He had trouble navigating as he was spinning, but he could vaguely see the mob of ponies he was planning to barrel into.

• Brohoof 3

Rose arrived at the cafe and sat down in a chair while unfurling the newspaper to see what's going on in Canterlot, Equestria today. Nothing seemed to be happening, or they are covering up, but she didn't need to pry, since she was retired.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

He grit his teeth and nodded, before he felt himself getting launched into the air by Aerion. Dynamo could feel himself flying at high speeds, while his eyes teared up from the wind that was blasted into his face. He could see the angry mob was still chasing Lektra, but he knew he would gain their attention if he crashed into them. As he neared the ground, Dynamo looked down to see Aerion was still in the flight path with him. "Okay! Get ready...and...break!" He curled up into a ball as he spun mid flight into the form of a pinball. He had trouble navigating as he was spinning, but he could vaguely see the mob of ponies he was planning to barrel into.

Aerion went to chase Spike in a discreet manner to get the shard then nodded at Cocoa and Dynamo letting them know he was getting near to him

(edited)

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

I felt so extremely icky and uncomfortable, I had to make a pin from some wood that was thrown away. I couldn't breathe through my nose, the smell of garbage and rotten tomatoes was all over me. Why couldn't they smell me? I had no idea 

I had managed to hide for the time being. It felt like I had been running away from them for hours, but I had no way of knowing how much time had actually passed. I was extremely tired and felt like I was going to collapse, either from exhaustion or just from getting caught by the monsters.

This was way more running than I was ever used to. They started to tear up the market looking for me, but were gathered in a crowd while doing so and were on a direct path toward me.

The Spike and Twilight ghosts were at the head of the pack giving them commands. I did notice my friends trying things, but my vision of them was blurry and I couldn't figure out exactly what it was

I had probably a few moments reprieve as I looked out from my hiding spot to see what was going on. The last time this nightmare looped I had gotten caught around now

I whimpered and hid again as I saw they were all out there

@Califorum

I finished my popcorn. We had accomplished the task set upon us. Sombra was obviously staying, but I needed to get back. How would I get back? It's not like I could contact the others by telepathic message. Oh wait, I kinda could, though not necessarily telepathy. We had devised a code phrase for a one time message over any distance, I made sure it had the necessary words, but also that it was funny

"Paging King Cosmodian. I have completed my mission. Sombra is staying to finish up, and will probably stay here for a while. Don't suppose you have a taxi? I could use a pickup." I cackled to myself, breaking out in a wide grin. As long as it had the first two sentences he'd get the message, and the residents had ever seen anything but my transformed form

With the cocoon now attached to my back I waited for him to receive the message

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Califorum

I finished my popcorn. We had accomplished the task set upon us. Sombra was obviously staying, but I needed to get back. How would I get back? It's not like I could contact the others by telepathic message. Oh wait, I kinda could, though not necessarily telepathy. We had devised a code phrase for a one time message over any distance, I made sure it had the necessary words, but also that it was funny

"Paging King Cosmodian. I have completed my mission. Sombra is staying to finish up, and will probably stay here for a while. Don't suppose you have a taxi? I could use a pickup." I cackled to myself, breaking out in a wide grin. As long as it had the first two sentences he'd get the message, and the residents had ever seen anything but my transformed form

With the cocoon now attached to my back I waited for him to receive the message

It only took a second or so until she was whisked away with a black fog effect. She found herself in the exact same place where she was teleported off to before, with the 3 villains standing nearby. "I trust your mission was a success?" Cosmodian asked, rather eager to know.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Califorum said:

It only took a second or so until she was whisked away with a black fog effect. She found herself in the exact same place where she was teleported off to before, with the 3 villains standing nearby. "I trust your mission was a success?" Cosmodian asked, rather eager to know.

I transformed back into Chrysalis with a green shimmer as I landed, placing the cocoon nearby. "Oh yes, Sombra has siezed power." I jumped on top of the cocoon to sit on it, poking with one hoof. "I had replaced the guard commander and kept anyone from finding out what was going on. When they didn't listen to me I just mind controlled them." I climbed around the cocoon a couple of times, checking on the captive and then getting back on top to sit. "Sombra is back there finishing up the takeover, the way we did it no one will be the wiser. What happens now?"

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I transformed back into Chrysalis with a green shimmer as I landed, placing the cocoon nearby. "Oh yes, Sombra has siezed power." I jumped on top of. The cocoon to sit on it, poking with one hoof. "I had replaced the guard commander and kept anyone from finding out what was going on. When they didn't listen to me I just mind controlled them." I climbed around the cocoon a couple of times, checking on the captive and then getting back on top to sit. "Sombra is back there finishing up the takeover, the way we did it no one will be the wiser. What happens now?"

Cosmodian nodded. "That is quite excellent, we have infiltrated the first outlet and we now officially have an outlet of control, now. There are many options as to what we can do next, we can take out the changeling leadership...take out Celestia or do something more covertly, what do you think?" he asked.

Tirek smirked, "I would really enjoy draining Celestia's magic and taking her out of the picture, though that'd be rather obvious..." he crossed his arms. The Storm King didn't say anything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Cosmodian nodded. "That is quite excellent, we have infiltrated the first outlet and we now officially have an outlet of control, now. There are many options as to what we can do next, we can take out the changeling leadership...take out Celestia or do something more covertly, what do you think?" he asked.

Tirek smirked, "I would really enjoy draining Celestia's magic and taking her out of the picture, though that'd be rather obvious..." he crossed his arms. The Storm King didn't say anything.

I placed my right fore hoof to my chin. "I wouldn't mind a meeting with that traitor, if you know what I mean. That can wait though, I'm not in a hurry or anything." I'd also like to take some time figure out what exactly I'd say to him or if I'd tell him about myself

"Oh really? Is Dark Magic not good enough? If you give me some time I could make you big and strong. You don't need to even bother with Celestia, and definitely everyone would actually notice what's going on. Might be too early to do this kind of thing." I tossed a particularly large orb of darkness to him and poked the cocoon. "There's more where this came from later if you're interested, and I could dine on this crystal stallion for weeks."

Edited by Lektra Bolt

10 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I placed my right fore hoof to my chin. "I wouldn't mind a meeting with that traitor, if you know what I mean. That can wait though, I'm not in a hurry or anything." I'd also like to take some time figure out what exactly I'd say to him or if I'd tell him about myself

"Oh really? Is Dark Magic not good enough? If you give me some time I could make you big and strong. You don't need to even bother with Celestia, and definitely everyone would actually notice what's going on. Might be too early to do this kind of thing." I tossed a particularly large orb of darkness to him and poked the cocoon. "There's more where this came from later if you're interested, and I could dine on this crystal stallion for weeks."

Tirek cackled as he started to devour the orb, he got a bit bigger and stronger, and after the orb was gone, he flexed his muscles which were slightly larger. "Keep it coming..." he said hungrily. Cosmodian huffed. "Hmm, we could also do a raid on the...closed off libraries and steal everything there and burn the rest. We'd like to keep those ponies rather dumb so they can serve us when the time comes." 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

I felt so extremely icky and uncomfortable, I had to make a pin from some wood that was thrown away. I couldn't breathe through my nose, the smell of garbage and rotten tomatoes was all over me. Why couldn't they smell me? I had no idea 

I had managed to hide for the time being. It felt like I had been running away from them for hours, but I had no way of knowing how much time had actually passed. I was extremely tired and felt like I was going to collapse, either from exhaustion or just from getting caught by the monsters.

This was way more running than I was ever used to. They started to tear up the market looking for me, but were gathered in a crowd while doing so and were on a direct path toward me.

The Spike and Twilight ghosts were at the head of the pack giving them commands. I did notice my friends trying things, but my vision of them was blurry and I couldn't figure out exactly what it was

I had probably a few moments reprieve as I looked out from my hiding spot to see what was going on. The last time this nightmare looped I had gotten caught around now

I whimpered and hid again as I saw they were all out there

@Sherem @Emerald<3

As the others went to accomplish their goals of the plan, Dynamo kept spinning as he saw the crowd were in giant sights. Without warning, he began barreling through the crowd. Knocking down ponies one by one, while they were in the market. “Excuse me! Coming through! Pardon me! Sorry~!” He says, while making his way through the front of he crowd. Once he reached the front of the pack, he rolled on the ground and stopped in his spinning. 

He took a moment to shake his head as he was feeling dizzy from spinning. He looked over to see ghost Twilight and ghost Spike and narrowed his eyes slightly. “Hey! I don’t know what’s going on around here, but you better leave Lektr alone!” He gulped slightly as he didn’t have a plan to follow through. As his magic was useless due to the stone, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to help a friend.  

(edited)
2 hours ago, Califorum said:

Tirek cackled as he started to devour the orb, he got a bit bigger and stronger, and after the orb was gone, he flexed his muscles which were slightly larger. "Keep it coming..." he said hungrily. Cosmodian huffed. "Hmm, we could also do a raid on the...closed off libraries and steal everything there and burn the rest. We'd like to keep those ponies rather dumb so they can serve us when the time comes." 

I thought about this and shrugged. "That makes sense. We'll eventually have those who become loyal to us, and it wouldn't do if they were imbeciles as well. Magic users are most useful when they are actually studying and using magic, not twiddling their hooves. Just my thoughts, really." I then turned to Tirek

"I actually wonder if we could talk a bit while I have some of this stallion's love. I read his mind so I know him to have a mare friend, and I can make him think of her. Maybe the rest of the boys could go on the mission together while you and I stay here?" I said this in a slightly mocking tone but I also meant it. "You obviously like my magic, and I don't mind giving you more at intervals. I thought we could figure a mutually beneficial arrangement?"

Of course the benefit to me would be that I would be able to better control myself, but he doesn't need to know that

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I thought about this and shrugged. "That makes sense. We'll eventually have those who become loyal to us, and it wouldn't do if they were imbeciles as well. Magic users are most useful when they are actually studying and using magic, not twiddling their hooves. Just my thoughts, really." I then turned to Tirek

"I actually wonder if we could talk a bit while I have some of this stallion's love. I read his mind so I know him to have a mare friend, and I can make him think of her. Maybe the rest of the boys could go on the mission together while you and I stay here?" I said this in a slightly mocking tone but I also meant it. "You obviously like my magic, and I don't mind giving you more at intervals. I thought we could figure a mutually beneficial arrangement?"

Of course the benefit to me would be that I would be able to better control myself, but he doesn't need to know that

Cosmodian nodded. "Then it is settled then. We will raid the Canterlot library and leave no traces behind, and burn the rest. I have a way to get rid of all of the items in that library in one fell swoop, however I am going to need help with it." he turned to the other 2 of Tirek before Tirek could reply. "I need your help aswell. I am not going to let you 2 roam around without my permission, and this will be a test of 'Lord' Tirek's ability to follow directions!" Cosmodian commanded, much to Tirek's dismay. He sort of wanted to stay behind with Chrysalis, but now that isn't going to be the case.

-

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire, Shining Armour's stone body was hauled out by Cadence, or rather, Sombra. He hid Shining Armour's stone body in the royal bedroom as he commanded the guards to go look for Shining Armour, that was a ruse, though to keep them thinking that he cared about him, he didn't. Other guards were cleaning up the mess and the crystals throughout the castle and keeping civilians calm, however Shining Armour was nowhere to be found. Sombra said that he was going to go out and look for him himself, in the surrounding towns, the guards respected the decision. He also had Flurry Heart to look for and began replicating Cadence's personality as best as he could, while he hated it, it was his eventual plan to succeed. He had walked into the royal bedroom and Shining Armour's stone body poofed away, unsummoned. Then he began flying out into the cold, arctic north. For at least a good hour or so, where nobody would dare to look. Then, Shining Armour's stone body was summoned in and it plummeted hundreds of feet, easily falling through the snow. The hole it left was quickly covered up by wind, as Sombra flew away, deeply satisfied.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/8/2019 at 2:12 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem @Emerald<3

As the others went to accomplish their goals of the plan, Dynamo kept spinning as he saw the crowd were in giant sights. Without warning, he began barreling through the crowd. Knocking down ponies one by one, while they were in the market. “Excuse me! Coming through! Pardon me! Sorry~!” He says, while making his way through the front of he crowd. Once he reached the front of the pack, he rolled on the ground and stopped in his spinning. 

He took a moment to shake his head as he was feeling dizzy from spinning. He looked over to see ghost Twilight and ghost Spike and narrowed his eyes slightly. “Hey! I don’t know what’s going on around here, but you better leave Lektr alone!” He gulped slightly as he didn’t have a plan to follow through. As his magic was useless due to the stone, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to help a friend.  

Aerion was stalking the spirit of spike who was carrying the fragment and as soon he saw the opportunity he pounced on him to grab the fragment with his teeth and run with it as Dynamo said he should, but he knew something or somepony would make hot pursuit on him as long as he had the fragment

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem @Emerald<3

As Dynamo stood against the spirits of Twilight, Spike and the residents of the town, Dynamo was beginning to become worried. He didn't know if Aerion or Cocoa would be able to get the stone fragment from the crowd, but he knew he could trust them with this task. "I feel as if I'm being ignored. You can at least answer me. What did my friend do to give you all such hostility? I only met Lektra yesterday, but I can tell she's a nice friend. So, I feel as if you're just picking on ponies for no reason. That's not the way true friendship is supposed to be, you know?" He hoped to keep their attention on him, while holding back a smirk as Aerion made a jump for the stone fragment. "Go, Aerion! Destroy it, or take it away from here! If they catch up to you, then give that fragment to Cocoa! She'll be able to run away with it quickly!" He shouted out to the Pegasus, while he thought he saw a bunch of ponies going after his friend. "Hey! Instead of worrying about him. I think you should be more concerned with me." He called out to the group, but he felt nervous as he didn't understand why he even said it. He wasn't trying to act tough, but more along the lines of stalling for time. He just hoped that the others could get the stone away from here. It was the only way to get their magic and other abilities back.

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

in his leap and tackle to spike Aerion grabbed the shard with his mouth and a son as he got distance he leaped on the air again and took the shard between this hooves and dived to the floor with all his speed and then with the force of impact of his dive and the floor the shard was destroyed and released energy that would push him so hard that he ended up flying in reverse against a wall