Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

We had spent a couple of additional hours just wandering around going to panels and listening to speakers talk about Twilight. There ass also merchandise being sold, but as this was a dream and we couldn't take it with us anyway, I didn't think it was a good idea to purchase anything. The Twilight and Spike that was in my dream just kinda wandered around with us for moral support. No one in the dream town thought it all that weird that she seemed to be fine when she's supposed to be not alive. I mean it's my dream, and my subconscious created everyone else in town except for my friends. Of course it would all seem normal to them, cause I made it so. Finally we ran out of things to do

We all gathered in the center of town, seemed like a good place as any. "Well, time to wake up. You all may feel some mild discomfort. I've never done this before, and usually my dreams aren't lucid that I have this level of control over them. So uh......."

I clapped my hooves together and lost my field of vision, only seeing a bright flash.

*~*~*

I woke up in my living room hugging my metallic Twilight Sparkle plushie. I stretched and yawned, hoping everyone else made the trip back alright as well. It was still early in the morning, like we didn't just spend at least six hours doing things

Hot Cocoa groaned, rubbing her head. She looked at the time, paniced, then ran out of the room with nothing but her apron on, brushing her hair as she ran away.

"Bye everypony!" She shouted, "I have to go to work now!"

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3 
Rose's ear flicked slightly, then she looked up and smiled when she saw the waitress from yesterday. She said as she rested her hooves on top of the completed puzzle, "A hot coffee, and I would like to apply for the job, if it's still open." 

11 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

We had spent a couple of additional hours just wandering around going to panels and listening to speakers talk about Twilight. There was also merchandise being sold, but as this was a dream and we couldn't take it with us anyway, I didn't think it was a good idea to purchase anything. The Twilight and Spike that was in my dream just kinda wandered around with us for moral support. No one in the dream town thought it all that weird that she seemed to be fine when she's supposed to be not alive. I mean it's my dream, and my subconscious created everyone else in town except for my friends. Of course it would all seem normal to them, cause I made it so. Finally we ran out of things to do

We all gathered in the center of town, seemed like a good place as any. "Well, time to wake up. You all may feel some mild discomfort. I've never done this before, and usually my dreams aren't lucid that I have this level of control over them. So uh......."

I clapped my hooves together and lost my field of vision, only seeing a bright flash.

@Emerald<3 @Sherem

Dynamo had groaned as his eyes began to slowly open. As he sat up, he looked around the room as his mind tried to process what was going on. He had noticed that Lektra and Emerald were awake, but Emerald had just ran out of the house. Once he used his front hooves to rub the sleep out of his eyes, he began to realize that he had woken up from the dream. “Good morning, you guys. That was a crazy dream, but it’s good to know everything is okay. That convention was pretty fun, in my opinion. Does anyone know what time it is?” He asks, looking around to find a clock or time.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@reader8363

"Absolument!" She said, using the French word for absolutely (as per habit). She winked just to be silly, "I'll be right back with your drink and your application!" 

She wrote everything down and entered the kitchen.

I just barely saw Cocoa for a moment in a groggy state as she left. I tried to speak as quickly as possible, but not as quick as my sister and it was probably in futility anyway. Still I had something to say, at least to give her an idea to think about. "Cocoa were about a mile away from what's considered the town, Ponyville adjacent, you'd take about an hour to get back on your own, and please be safe. Ok bye!" this all in like of a couple of seconds or less, she probably didn't even really hear me

Must have been really needing to go to work that badly

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @Sherem

Dynamo had groaned as his eyes began to slowly open. As he sat up, he looked around the room as his mind tried to process what was going on. He had noticed that Lektra and Emerald were awake, but Emerald had just ran out of the house. Once he used his front hooves to rub the sleep out of his eyes, he began to realize that he had woken up from the dream. “Good morning, you guys. That was a crazy dream, but it’s good to know everything is okay. That convention was pretty fun, in my opinion. Does anyone know what time it is?” He asks, looking around to find a clock or time.

I turned to Dynamo, just trying to get my bearings. I clapped my hooves and thought of a grilled cheese sandwich, actually relieved that nothing happened.

"Okay good, we're really up." I posed my metallic plush back into a standing position as there was a pop and a crackle of Speed Bolt leaving for work

"Yup it was pretty fun, but I don't remember all of it. I'm still kinda processing what happened before. As I said earlier I'm not really fully ok, I'm just better. I don't think I'll ever reach acceptance, as I just flat out refuse to believe Twilight is gone. Out of sight, out of mind. Keep myself busy." I turned to Sparky who was just staying by the door. "Sparky says only a couple of hours have passed since you all entered my dream. It's still morning. I guess we could get on with our day? I could have Sparky call my sister to take us back to town rather than walking or flying."

That reminded me of something.....

@Sherem

The Pegasus still hadn't woken up. I poked him with a hoof, trying help him wake up. "Hey are you okay? What's your name again? We haven't been formally introduced yet. Also did I actually leave my door unlocked? How did you get in?" 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I just barely saw Cocoa for a moment in a groggy state as she left. I tried to speak as quickly as possible, but not as quick as my sister and it was probably in futility anyway. Still I had something to say, at least to give her an idea to think about. "Cocoa were about a mile away from what's considered the town, Ponyville adjacent, you'd take about an hour to get back on your own, and please be safe. Ok bye!" this all in like of a couple of seconds or less, she probably didn't even really hear me

I turned to Dynamo, just trying to get my bearings. I clapped my hooves and thought of a grilled cheese sandwich, actually relieved that nothing happened.

"Okay good, we're really up." I posed my metallic plush back into a standing position as there was a pop and a crackle of Speed Bolt leaving for work

"Yup it was pretty fun, but I don't remember all of it. I'm still kinda processing what happened before. As I said earlier I'm not really fully ok, I'm just better. I don't think I'll ever reach acceptance, as I just flat out refuse to believe Twilight is gone. Out of sight, out of mind. Keep myself busy." I turned to Sparky who was just staying by the door. "Sparky says only a couple of hours have passed since you all entered my dream. It's still morning. I guess we could get on with our day? I could have Sparky call my sister to take us back to town rather than walking or flying."

@Sherem

The Pegasus still hadn't woken up. I poked him with a hoof, trying help him wake up. "Hey are you okay? What's your name again? We haven't been formally introduced yet. Also did I actually leave my door unlocked? How did you get in?" 

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Aerion finally woke up and saw Lektra and Dynamo and asked "so everyone alright?"

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3
Rose nodded and folded the puzzle while she thought about what type of information would she need for the application, since it was going to be her first actual job. She leaned back into the chair and gazed up at the sky

@reader8363

Hot Cocoa just winked and went back into the kitchen, coming out later with trays full of hit beverages and snacks.

There were so many objects that she couldn't even levitate them all at once, but just carried them with her front hooves instead, forced to walk on just her hind legs.

(edited)
9 hours ago, Sherem said:

Aerion finally woke up and saw Lektra and Dynamo and asked "so everyone alright?"

"I'll never really be alright, but if you are asking if we're OK after the dream sequence? I guess I'm alright for the most part." I got up off the couch and stretched, turning to Dynamo. "How about you? I assume the question applies to both of us."

"So anyone have work or anything? It's going to take an hour something walking or flying back to town. I can have my sister teleport us back. I have to get to work myself, and I work from the cafe." I grabbed my notes and a refill of reagents, putting it in Sparky's storage container

"How about we head there and have a proper introduction?" I really did feel kinda weird this Pegasus has had an adventure with us, but he and I weren't property acquainted. "Or you could tell me your name now, but I'd rather also know more about as well, and that's best done over a cup of coffee." I chuckled a bit at this

Edited by Lektra Bolt

12 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Dynamo blinked a couple of times and jumped as he heard Lektra had clapped her front hooves. "Okay. I'm wide awake now." He chuckled slightly, before nodding in understanding towards Lektra. "I sometimes can't remember certain dreams I've had. Some of them are pretty strange, but I tend not to ask questions. That is, unless the dream meant something. I know that everything will be okay in time, but I'm just glad to know that you're doing better. It sounds to me like Twilight isn't really gone, but more along the lines of living on in your heart and the hearts of others." He looked over to Sparky, who had been staying at the door and talking to Lektra. "A few hours had passed? I'm honestly surprised as I thought Princess Luna had said time stood still, or something like that. I wouldn't mind all of us going back into town. I know I have to go and apply for a job at the local arcade. Maybe we can play a few video games for a while."

10 hours ago, Sherem said:

44 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"I'll never really be alright, but if you are asking if we're OK after the dream sequence? I guess I'm alright for the most part." I got up off the couch and stretched, turning to Dynamo. "How about you? I assume the question applies to both of us."

"So anyone have work or anything? It's going to take an hour something walking or flying back to town. I can have my sister teleport us back. I have to get to work myself, and I work from the cafe." I grabbed my notes and a refill of reagents, putting it in Sparky's storage container

"How about we head there and have a proper introduction?" I really did feel kinda weird this Pegasus has had an adventure with us, but he and I weren't property acquainted. "Or you could tell me your name now, but I'd rather also know more about as well, and that's best done over a cup of coffee." I chuckled a bit at this

Dynamo smiled as he looked over to see that Aerion had finally woken up. He turned to Lektra and nodded as she mentioned Aerion's question to the blue unicorn. "Eeyup. I'm just a little shaken up after everything had happened, but I'm doing okay. Are you doing alright, Aerion?" He asks, before nodding at the mention of work. "I know I have to see if the arcade is hiring in Ponyville. So, I guess that counts as work or having something to do, while being in town. Going to the cafe first would be a good idea. Seeing how we'll need to get breakfast, or lunch seeing how it's almost noon. Maybe afterwards, we can all head to the arcade? I think it would be cool to see what games they have." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo blinked a couple of times and jumped as he heard Lektra had clapped her front hooves. "Okay. I'm wide awake now." He chuckled slightly, before nodding in understanding towards Lektra. "I sometimes can't remember certain dreams I've had. Some of them are pretty strange, but I tend not to ask questions. That is, unless the dream meant something. I know that everything will be okay in time, but I'm just glad to know that you're doing better. It sounds to me like Twilight isn't really gone, but more along the lines of living on in your heart and the hearts of others." He looked over to Sparky, who had been staying at the door and talking to Lektra. "A few hours had passed? I'm honestly surprised as I thought Princess Luna had said time stood still, or something like that. I wouldn't mind all of us going back into town. I know I have to go and apply for a job at the local arcade. Maybe we can play a few video games for a while."

Dynamo smiled as he looked over to see that Aerion had finally woken up. He turned to Lektra and nodded as she mentioned Aerion's question to the blue unicorn. "Eeyup. I'm just a little shaken up after everything had happened, but I'm doing okay. Are you doing alright, Aerion?" He asks, before nodding at the mention of work. "I know I have to see if the arcade is hiring in Ponyville. So, I guess that counts as work or having something to do, while being in town. Going to the cafe first would be a good idea. Seeing how we'll need to get breakfast, or lunch seeing how it's almost noon. Maybe afterwards, we can all head to the arcade? I think it would be cool to see what games they have." 

Aerion nodded first he looked at Lektra and said "Don't worry nothing is broken, when I came here I saw the light of magic was with no lock and I had to check for the safety of other ponies inside, but if you are gonna present charges for breaking in, just don't be too harsh please?"  then he looked at Dynamo and said "agreed, I was out to fly work out, but that was interrupted I might as well take a cheat day today"

Edited by Sherem

(edited)
13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Yeah the dream was pretty good, you know, after it stopped being a nightmare." I sighed, trying to put that part out of my mind. "My love will always be in my heart, and she won't ever be forgotten, but I at least have my happy place where she can be alive." I felt my face get hot and checked for tears, yup I wiped my face with a fore hoof.

"As for time passing, that's because of the nightmare portion. That was still basically a regular dream, even though for you guys it was a waking dream." I blinked my eyes and shook my head, really trying to just put the time in the nightmare and what was said by my projection out of thought.

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I know I have to see if the arcade is hiring in Ponyville. So, I guess that counts as work or having something to do, while being in town. Going to the cafe first would be a good idea. Seeing how we'll need to get breakfast, or lunch seeing how it's almost noon. Maybe afterwards, we can all head to the arcade? I think it would be cool to see what games they have." 

"All good ideas, I'll call my sister in a moment to take us to town. We'll see what happens after." I then turned to the Pegasus

10 hours ago, Sherem said:

Aerion nodded first he looked at Lektra and said "Don't worry nothing is broken, when I came here I saw the light of magic was with no lock and I had to check for the safety of other ponies inside, but if you are gonna present charges for breaking in, just don't be too harsh please?"  then he looked at Dynamo and said "agreed, I was out to fly work out, but that was interrupted I might as well take a cheat day today"

"Aerion is it?" I smiled a little. "Let's discuss your breaking and entering over coffee as we also get to know each other." I chuckled at this as I looked at Sparky, who sent the signal to Speed

A couple of moments later the filly who looked like me in miniature appeared in front of us with a pop and a crackle. 'Goingtotownfinallysis?"

I nodded, wondering how much work I'd missed.

"Holdontoyourlunch!" She pressed us together around her with a light telekinetic grip, and I had just enough time to lock the door from the inside with my own telekinesis as she, myself, Sparky, and my two friends vanished with another pop and a crackle

~*~*~

@Emerald<3 @reader8363

We appeared at the cafe, near my usual table with a pop and a crackle.

"Ok, byeeeeeeee." Speed Bolt disappeared the same way she came in, leaving a stack of work orders for me on the table and a burn mark on the floor.

I sighed as I sat down, wondering how long it would take for anyone to notice our sudden entry. The other patrons didn't seem to be bothered

Edited by Lektra Bolt

@Emerald<3

Rose took a few plates, so it was easier on Hot Cocoa and said, "Okay, I'll follow you as we hand them out, since I don't know who ordered what." She closed her eyes and used the shadows to balance them on her front legs. 

@Emerald<3
Rose nodded and walked over to the two tables as she smiled the shadows loosened a bit for her to be allowed to move the plates and cups to their correct customers, then she said while tightening the shadows on the remaining dishes, "There we go, and have a nice day."

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Lektra Bolt
She noticed three appeared suddenly, but didn't acknowledge them, to keep her concentration on her magic 

• Brohoof 2

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

(Gonna have to be going to bed after this post, y'all).

Busy as a bee, Hot Cocoa managed a small wave before turning her attention back to Rose, "Tell you what," she started off, "you are doing fantastic. I'll talk to my parents and make sure to come in first thing, because I have a good feeling about you." She said, "Now, let's get you an apron so we can cover more ground, alright?"

23 hours ago, Sherem said:

Dynamo held back a chuckle as he heard Aerion statement, before shaking his head. "I just hope that the other Wonderbolts will be okay with that decision. I remember my dad told me that Spitfire was quite harsh when it came to other recruits taking a cheat day."

13 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"Yeah the dream was pretty good, you know, after it stopped being a nightmare." I sighed, trying to put that part out of my mind. "My love will always be in my heart, and she won't ever be forgotten, but I at least have my happy place where she can be alive." I felt my face get hot and checked for tears, yup I wiped my face with a fore hoof.

"As for time passing, that's because of the nightmare portion. That was still basically a regular dream, even though for you guys it was a waking dream." I blinked my eyes and shook my head, really trying to just put the time in the nightmare and what was said by my projection out of thought.

"All good ideas, I'll call my sister in a moment to take us to town. We'll see what happens after." I then turned to the Pegasus

"Aerion is it?" I smiled a little. "Let's discuss your breaking and entering over coffee as we also get to know each other." I chuckled at this as I looked at Sparky, who sent the signal to Speed

A couple of moments later the filly who looked like me in miniature appeared in front of us with a pop and a crackle. 'Goingtotownfinallysis?"

I nodded, wondering how much work I'd missed.

"Holdontoyourlunch!" She pressed us together around her with a light telekinetic grip, and I had just enough time to lock the door from the inside with my own telekinesis as she, myself, Sparky, and my two friends vanished with another pop and a crackle

~*~*~

@Emerald<3 @reader8363

We appeared at the cafe, near my usual table with a pop and a crackle.

"Ok, byeeeeeeee." Speed Bolt disappeared the same way she came in, leaving a stack of work orders for me on the table and a burn mark on the floor.

I sighed as I sat down, wondering how long it would take for anyone to notice our sudden entry. The other patrons didn't seem to be bothered

Dynamo listened with interest and nodded as he didn't want to bring up anything from the nightmare he and the others had been a part of. He knew it had probably taken it's toll on Lektra. So, he decided not to mention said dream, unless it was necessary. "I guess that makes sense. I sometimes don't understand when something is going on, but I shouldn't question it. There are times I play a video game for a few minutes and then I look to the time to see it was an hour or two had gone by." He smiled as he was glad his suggestion wasn't a bad idea. He watched as Lektra had asked Sparky to call Speed, who appeared in another flash. He could only tilt his head in confusion as he didn't catch a word of what Speed had said, before he had the sudden feeling of being teleported.

After arriving at the cafe, Dynamo shook his head as he felt dizzy and nauseous from the sudden teleport. "I fear the day I learn how to teleport. It sounds like a useful spell, but not very pleasant, if you ask me." He says, as he heard the pop and crackle of Speed teleporting once more. He got up from his seat on the ground, before moving over to the table that Lektra was occupying.

11 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
Rose nodded and walked over to the two tables as she smiled the shadows loosened a bit for her to be allowed to move the plates and cups to their correct customers, then she said while tightening the shadows on the remaining dishes, "There we go, and have a nice day."

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Lektra Bolt
She noticed three appeared suddenly, but didn't acknowledge them, to keep her concentration on her magic 

@Emerald<3

Once he took a seat in the chair, Dynamo had looked around the room, before noticing Rose was helping out at the cafe. "Hey, Rose. It's nice to see you again. I didn't know that you worked at the cafe with Cocoa." He says, frowning slightly as he didn't receive a reply. He assumed that she was busy keeping her concentration to hold the dishes. He decided to remain quiet, so as to not cause any kind of ruckus. 

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo held back a chuckle as he heard Aerion statement, before shaking his head. "I just hope that the other Wonderbolts will be okay with that decision. I remember my dad told me that Spitfire was quite harsh when it came to other recruits taking a cheat day."

Dynamo listened with interest and nodded as he didn't want to bring up anything from the nightmare he and the others had been a part of. He knew it had probably taken it's toll on Lektra. So, he decided not to mention said dream, unless it was necessary. "I guess that makes sense. I sometimes don't understand when something is going on, but I shouldn't question it. There are times I play a video game for a few minutes and then I look to the time to see it was an hour or two had gone by." He smiled as he was glad his suggestion wasn't a bad idea. He watched as Lektra had asked Sparky to call Speed, who appeared in another flash. He could only tilt his head in confusion as he didn't catch a word of what Speed had said, before he had the sudden feeling of being teleported.

After arriving at the cafe, Dynamo shook his head as he felt dizzy and nauseous from the sudden teleport. "I fear the day I learn how to teleport. It sounds like a useful spell, but not very pleasant, if you ask me." He says, as he heard the pop and crackle of Speed teleporting once more. He got up from his seat on the ground, before moving over to the table that Lektra was occupying.

@Emerald<3

Once he took a seat in the chair, Dynamo had looked around the room, before noticing Rose was helping out at the cafe. "Hey, Rose. It's nice to see you again. I didn't know that you worked at the cafe with Cocoa." He says, frowning slightly as he didn't receive a reply. He assumed that she was busy keeping her concentration to hold the dishes. He decided to remain quiet, so as to not cause any kind of ruckus. 

Seeing and diserning what Dynamo was on about he Looked at the new's paper to see what he would have for a breakfast and said "don't worry, I will manage some how, worst case senario I will be made to go around 150 laps around the circuit" he giggled and said he looked at Lektra and said "now that we are in a more...peaceful setting let me introduce myself, properly, I am Aerion, Lieutenant in the reserves of the Wonderbolts, pleased to meet you and if I was of help to you I am happy"

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Seeing and diserning what Dynamo was on about he Looked at the new's paper to see what he would have for a breakfast and said "don't worry, I will manage some how, worst case senario I will be made to go around 150 laps around the circuit" he giggled and said he looked at Lektra and said "now that we are in a more...peaceful setting let me introduce myself, properly, I am Aerion, Lieutenant in the reserves of the Wonderbolts, pleased to meet you and if I was of help to you I am happy"

"At least 150 laps around the circuit doesn't sound too bad. My dad told me they used to have 500 laps around the circuit as punishment. That, or until they knew they learned the lesson of going against orders. My dad could have been exaggerating, but it's what he had always told me." He chuckled, before he watched as Aerion had given his introduction. "I remember you told me that you were part of the Wonderbolt reserves, but I didn't know you were a Lieutenant. That must be a great honor to have. Also, are you kidding me? You were a great help, as well as Cocoa. I thank you for the help and I think we all made a great team, in my opinion, Aero." He looked down in his menu to see what he wanted to order, before his eyes widened in realization to what he had just said. He quickly looked back up to Aerion and gave an apologetic look to the Pegasus. "I'm sorry about the random name, but the nickname Aero seemed cool to me, in my opinion. I hope that's okay and that you don't mind." He smiled sheepishly, running a hoof through his mane.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

"At least 150 laps around the circuit doesn't sound too bad. My dad told me they used to have 500 laps around the circuit as punishment. That, or until they knew they learned the lesson of going against orders. My dad could have been exaggerating, but it's what he had always told me." He chuckled, before he watched as Aerion had given his introduction. "I remember you told me that you were part of the Wonderbolt reserves, but I didn't know you were a Lieutenant. That must be a great honor to have. Also, are you kidding me? You were a great help, as well as Cocoa. I thank you for the help and I think we all made a great team, in my opinion, Aero." He looked down in his menu to see what he wanted to order, before his eyes widened in realization to what he had just said. He quickly looked back up to Aerion and gave an apologetic look to the Pegasus. "I'm sorry about the random name, but the nickname Aero seemed cool to me, in my opinion. I hope that's okay and that you don't mind." He smiled sheepishly, running a hoof through his mane.

He smiled " I'm not bothered by it Dynamo, and In fact I like but let's keep it to Aerion for now, we can call nick names when we go out drinking and I have see you in your most out of control state" he had a mischievous small giggle at him "Don't worry I won't kill you drinking"

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad
Once the dishes were with the correct customers, She said as she headed into the kitchen, "It's something to do, since my other work stopped." She walked into the kitchen and noticed that it was almost the exact same size of the kitchen at her old home. 

• Brohoof 1