Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

As Dynamo had been looking around the for the living room, his ears perked as he thought he saw a bright light, while he thought he heard a loud crash of magic. The flash had been down the hallway, which prompted him to follow the light. After a moment of running, he noticed Lektra laying down on the couch with her Twilight plush, while Cocoa had been lying on the ground. "Lektra? Cocoa? Are you two okay? What's in Equestria is going on around here?" He hesitantly made his way over to his friends, before he began to see what was going on. He shook Cocoa's shoulder to try and shake her away, but it was to no avail. "Cocoa? Come on, wake up." He tried calling out to her, but even that didn't work. "Lektra? You need to wake up. Something happened to Cocoa and I don't...d-don't..." He tried to shake Lektra's shoulder to wake her up, but something was different. He had begun to feel drowsy, while his eyes began to grow heavy. Before he realized it, he had fallen to the ground and was pulled into what was a dream world.

The blue unicorn began to float down towards the ground, before landing on his back. "Ugh...what hit me? D-Did I fall asleep, or something?" He wondered as he struggled to his hooves. He shook his head, while trying to gather his bearings on what was going on. 

Hot Cocoa offered her hoof, helping him up gently as she shared the same confused look as he did.

29 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

Aerion moved and saw the three ponies down and checked vitals "this definitely magic doing, but why or how is none too clear" since he was a Pegasus, magic afflictions where not his specialty 

Hot Cocoa turned towards him, and frowned, "H... Hello?"

31 minutes ago, Califorum said:

As the guards cleared, Sombra waited a few minutes. He began to block off the windows and doors with thick walls of dark crystal and proceeded about. Preying about for Cadence and Shining Armour like a predator looking for its prey. Everything was blocked off, they didn't have a chance to escape. He enjoyed that. He waited for this, a very very long time, and now his dreams shall be achieved. He calls out to the dark now, the darkness whispering horrible, evil and twisted things all throughout the castle, which would surely alarm Cadence and Shining Armour. @Emerald<3

Not soon after, Cadence and Shining armor came running over. Cadence had Flurry Heart tucked under her right wing, as she stared around for the source of this strange magic.

"Who are you?" Shining Armor shouted, "Show yourself!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hot Cocoa offered her hoof, helping him up gently as she shared the same confused look as he did.

Not soon after, Cadence and Shining armor came running over. Cadence had Flurry Heart tucked under her right wing, as she stared around for the source of this strange magic.

"Who are you?" Shining Armor shouted, "Show yourself!"

Sombra cackled, and without a word said he proceeded to charge against Shining Armour with a sudden lunge at intense speed, attempting to ram him and slam him up against the wall or throw him into the air. It was none other than King Sombra, and he has returned to take what is rightfully his.

5 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Sombra cackled, and without a word said he proceeded to charge against Shining Armour with a sudden lunge at intense speed, attempting to ram him and slam him up against the wall or throw him into the air. It was none other than King Sombra, and he has returned to take what is rightfully his.

Shining's horn glowed, as he did his best to fight back. He was quickly overpowered though, "Cadance." He choked, "Go! Take Flurry Heart and go!"

"B-But Shining..."

"Now! I'll fight him off as long as I can!"

Gulping down tears, she folded her wings and started to trot away.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Shining's horn glowed, as he did his best to fight back. He was quickly overpowered though, "Cadance." He choked, "Go! Take Flurry Heart and go!"

"B-But Shining..."

"Now! I'll fight him off as long as I can!"

Gulping down tears, she folded her wings and started to trot away.

"I'm afraid that won't be happening," Sombra snarled as his horn lit up and crystals rose into the air, confining Shining Armour to the wall. From then on, he went to chase after Cadence. He'll take Shining Armour later. 

@Emerald<3

Aerion raised his hooves and explained "woah woah easy there" he showed his wonderbolt insignia "I'm Lieutenant Aerion, I saw a light coming from here and these three ponies oddly in this condition, I met dynamo and helped him in when he needed to get to town hall, I only wanna know what happened to him"

The guards were hustling now. Disguising myself as the guard commander and telling them it was OK to go back to patrol wasn't working. They questioned the commander's sanity. I grit my teeth as I sighed 

My eyes glowed green as I exerted my control over all the guards, forcing them to move to the north of the city and staying there. The subliminal command would stay in place for a good while, long enough to accomplish what we wanted to do without casualties

I also mind controlled nearby citizens to flee, grabbing some popcorn off a cart on the street

The streets were empty of ponies. The 'guard commander' sat down on a nearby griffin statue, enjoying the popcorn.

I was the only one there, the streets were otherwise bare

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

As he saw the offered hoof from Cocoa, he smiled as he extended his hoof. After standing up, he looked around to see that they were near the entrance to the town of Ponyville, but he couldn't remember how he got there or even why. "It's nice to see you, Cocoa. Do you happen to know what's going on? The last thing I remember was that you and Lektra had seemed to be asleep, but..." His eyes widened as he looked around the area, but he didn't seem to notice Lektra was with them.

20 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Emerald<3

Aerion raised his hooves and explained "woah woah easy there" he showed his wonderbolt insignia "I'm Lieutenant Aerion, I saw a light coming from here and these three ponies oddly in this condition, I met dynamo and helped him in when he needed to get to town hall, I only wanna know what happened to him"

He looked over to the side as he heard a new voice was now with them. He was happy, yet surprised to see that it was Aerion who was now among the group. "Aerion! It's a surprise to see you hear. I thought you were with your team celebrating from the last time I saw you. Is everything okay? What are you doing here?" He raised an eyebrow as he tried to make sense of what was going on at the current moment. 

@Emerald<3@Dynamo Pad

Aerion looked at Dyanmo and replied "That was yesterday the party ended already, how long have you being out?" he asked confused that much of what happened around was not making much sense, he entered the place wanting answers no more questions

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3 @Sherem

How many times had I experienced this? I'd lost track. I couldn't control myself no matter how hard I tried.

I moved into the Ponyville Twilight Sparkle Convention slowly with my sister at my side, seeing all the residents in cosplay and enjoying themselves. The music skipped a beat as I entered, also dressed as Twilight

I was trapped in the progression of the dream, not realizing that anyone but my sister and Sparky were with me

For a moment I was able to crane my neck back, catch eyes with Dynamo, and mouth some words. 'Help me.'

Then the dream took over and I was trapped once again

Edited by Lektra Bolt

4 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Emerald<3@Dynamo Pad

Aerion looked at Dyanmo and replied "That was yesterday the party ended already, how long have you being out?" he asked confused that much of what happened around was not making much sense, he entered the place wanting answers no more questions

"Yesterday? That doesn't make a bit of sense. From what I know, I was up at around nearly six in the morning. I got some sleep from last night, so I shouldn't have fallen back to sleep. Considering I'm a morning pony, unfortunately." He says, looking around as he hoped he could find someone in town, who could give them the answers they were looking for.

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3 @Sherem

How many times had I experienced this? I'd lost track. I couldn't control myself no matter how hard I tried.

I moved into the Ponyville Twilight Sparkle Convention slowly with my sister at my side, seeing all the residents in cosplay and enjoying themselves. The music skipped a beat as I entered, also dressed as Twilight

I was trapped in the progression of the dream, not realizing that anyone but my sister and Sparky were with me

For a moment I was able to crane my neck back, catch eyes with Dynamo, and mouth some words. 'Help me.'

Then the dream took over and I was trapped once again

@Emerald<3

As they began to walk into town, he was shocked to be catching eyes with Lektra, before noticing her saying something to the blue unicorn. He might not have understood at first, but due to the fear and panic in her eyes, he just knew that she needed help. Acting swiftly, he looked to both Cocoa and Aerion with worry and concern. "Guys! I just saw Lektra. I don't know if you know her, Aerion, but she's a yellow unicorn mare. She works with her family business known as Bolt Solutions. She's even able to create non-living things, like her friend Sparky with different kinds of metals. These other items she works on is called Magitek. I know I just met her yesterday, but she's a friend and needs help." He says, running after the yellow unicorn, while hoping that Aerion and Cocoa were following him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Sherem said:

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt

Aerion with a look of determination followed Dynamo and Cocoa and he asked "I'm not an expert at all in this matters, but if I can help I will what do you need me to do?"

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

Dynamo's ears had fallen as he listened to what Aerion had asked of him. "Y-You're joking right? I mean, you're a part of the Wonderbolts. You seem to be somewhat of a leader. I'm more of a follower, instead of a leader. I honestly have no idea what in Equestria is going on right now." He felt a bead of sweat travel from his brow and down the side of his face. He could feel his heart begin to quicken as he felt like he was the one being asked about a plan. He wanted to help out, but he felt like he'd mess things up. What could he do that other's may or may not be able to. It was then that he noticed an outdoor convention going on within the town. It seemed as if the convention was taking place around the center of Ponyville market. "I don't remember a convention being here before. Maybe this is the lead we need to find out what's going on. Should we check it out?" He asks, waiting patiently as he wondered what Aerion and Cocoa had thought.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sherem said:

Aerion with a look of determination followed Dynamo and Cocoa and he asked "I'm not an expert at all in this matters, but if I can help I will what do you need me to do?"

"I won't know until we actually figure out what's going on." Cocoa admitted, lagging only steps behind the others as she was too distracted by their surroundings, "This is all so strange..."

4 hours ago, Califorum said:

"I'm afraid that won't be happening," Sombra snarled as his horn lit up and crystals rose into the air, confining Shining Armour to the wall. From then on, he went to chase after Cadence. He'll take Shining Armour later. 

Cadence was caught off guard, though kept running onward with Flurry Heart under her wing. The filly was four now, and could technically fly on her own, but she wouldn't dare be let go.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Aerion looked at him "right now you two are more well informed in this situation than I, I'm just willing to help if I can and if we are going in there, better stay behind me, I doubt any of you have combat or military experience

Hot Cocoa winced, "No... but I'm fast." She admitted.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"I won't know until we actually figure out what's going on." Cocoa admitted, lagging only steps behind the others as she was too distracted by their surroundings, "This is all so strange..."

"You can say that again, Cocoa. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how we even got into town. We were still in Lektra's hut, right?" The more he walked, the more he began to see other ponies were heading towards the convention building. What's more was that these ponies were cosplaying Twilight Sparkle. This didn't make any sense. Was this to honor the fallen Princess of Friendship, or were they in a sort of dream sequence.

7 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Aerion looked at him "right now you two are more well informed in this situation than I, I'm just willing to help if I can and if we are going in there, better stay behind me, I doubt any of you have combat or military experience

@Lektra Bolt

He then looked back over to Aerion and nodded in understanding. "I don't have combat experience, but I do have some ideas from video games. I'm not sure that counts, but it's better than nothing, right?" He shrugged his shoulders as he made his suggestion. "I wouldn't say we're more informed, but maybe more confused? I mean, I touched Lektra's shoulder as she seemed to be tossing, turning and sobbing. The next thing I know was that I was feeling drowsy, my eyes felt heavy and I just lost consciousness. The next thing I know is that I woke up and saw you and Cocoa were with me in town. Although, I don't remember getting back into town. Speed would have teleported us there." He says, while trying to put the pieces together of what was going on.

4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hot Cocoa winced, "No... but I'm fast." She admitted.

At the mention of what Cocoa could do, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "When you mean fast. Do you mean you have the power of super speed? More along the lines of the spell accelero? I've read about it in a spell book once, but I can't do that kind of ability." He admitted embarrassingly. In truth, he could only do certain spells, but even they weren't as powerful as intended. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"You can say that again, Cocoa. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how we even got into town. We were still in Lektra's hut, right?" The more he walked, the more he began to see other ponies were heading towards the convention building. What's more was that these ponies were cosplaying Twilight Sparkle. This didn't make any sense. Was this to honor the fallen Princess of Friendship, or were they in a sort of dream sequence.

@Lektra Bolt

He then looked back over to Aerion and nodded in understanding. "I don't have combat experience, but I do have some ideas from video games. I'm not sure that counts, but it's better than nothing, right?" He shrugged his shoulders as he made his suggestion. "I wouldn't say we're more informed, but maybe more confused? I mean, I touched Lektra's shoulder as she seemed to be tossing, turning and sobbing. The next thing I know was that I was feeling drowsy, my eyes felt heavy and I just lost consciousness. The next thing I know is that I woke up and saw you and Cocoa were with me in town. Although, I don't remember getting back into town. Speed would have teleported us there." He says, while trying to put the pieces together of what was going on.

At the mention of what Cocoa could do, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "When you mean fast. Do you mean you have the power of super speed? More along the lines of the spell accelero? I've read about it in a spell book once, but I can't do that kind of ability." He admitted embarrassingly. In truth, he could only do certain spells, but even they weren't as powerful as intended. 

She shook her head, "No, no! I don't have super speed. It's just... when you've been working in a cafe as long as I have, you'd have to learn to be fast." She dragged her hoof along the pavement, "I don't know if that would be useful, though..."

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

Then Aerion stood in front of then "In any case, you two stand behind me this place doesn't give me a good feeling, keep close and eyes open, if you see a chance to help or run don't hesitate to take it are we clear?"

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

Then Aerion stood in front of then "In any case, you two stand behind me this place doesn't give me a good feeling, keep close and eyes open, if you see a chance to help or run don't hesitate to take it are we clear?"

Hot Cocoa winced at the tone of his voice and backed up a bit, colliding with one of the Twilight's.

Suddenly, a tear opened up in the moon and none other than Princess Luna herself flew down in front of the group, "Hello, my little ponies." She greeted, "A great nightmare has taken over your friend. As much as I want to, not even I will be able to stop this. You might be able to, though."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

She shook her head, "No, no! I don't have super speed. It's just... when you've been working in a cafe as long as I have, you'd have to learn to be fast." She dragged her hoof along the pavement, "I don't know if that would be useful, though..."

As he listened to her explanation, Dynamo tilted his head, before shaking his head with a smile. "I think that's pretty useful, if you ask me. It shows that you're quick on your hooves and have possible good reflexes. Especially if you have to think on the fly and use spells at the same time." It seemed as if she was in the same state as he was. He took a deep breath and sighed softly as he knew he shouldn't have to be afraid. This was a time to save a friend and they had to work together.

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

As Aerion took to the front, Dynamo nods as he stood behind him, but next to Cocoa. "Okay and I understand. What we need to do is find Lektra, get to her and get out of this place. If one of us sees her, then we'll call that out to all of us, okay?"

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hot Cocoa winced at the tone of his voice and backed up a bit, colliding with one of the Twilight's.

Suddenly, a tear opened up in the moon and none other than Princess Luna herself flew down in front of the group, "Hello, my little ponies." She greeted, "A great nightmare has taken over your friend. As much as I want to, not even I will be able to stop this. You might be able to, though."

As a tear opened up in the moon, Dynamo's eyes widened as he knew that wasn't normal in town. His jaw soon dropped as he saw Luna was flying down to meet him and the others. "P-Princess Luna! It's an honor to actually meet you." He bowed before her, but he soon stood up with a look of confusion. "Wait a minute. You said we're in a nightmare? You mean that when we tried to wake up Lekta, we somehow accidentally entered her dream? I thought you were the only one who had dream magic, Princess. What can we do to help that someone like you might not be able to. No offense, Princess Luna." He says, giving the Princess of the Night an apologetic look.

• Brohoof 1

It was happening again. The same bucken way.

As I got up on the podium, I couldn't remember my speech. I heard snickering from the audience of ponies and creatures in cosplay

Mayor Mare spoke into an audio amplifier. "As we celebrate Princess Twilight's life, we welcome her biggest fan and author of 'The Life and Love of Twilight Sparkle ft. The Elements of Harmony' Lektra Bolt!" Mayor Mare clapped for me, but no pony else did. Complete silence, or rather it looked that way

I could hear whispers..........

Rose rolled off her bed and crashed to the floor on her wings. She growled and rolled around to get off her wings, then she hopped into the shower to get a well deserved cleaning before heading to the cafe to give her answer. Without the knife in her wing, the feathers looked better than before. Once she shook the water off and combed her mane, she went to grab her knife, but stopped herself. It was time that she stopped dwelling on the past and move on. She hurried out and door, before she can change her mind and started to head to the cafe

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

Cadence was caught off guard, though kept running onward with Flurry Heart under her wing. The filly was four now, and could technically fly on her own, but she wouldn't dare be let go.

King Sombra ran alongside her and then reached out to stop her in her tracks. "Surrender now, and you shall not be harmed." he said, in almost merciful manner.

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

King Sombra ran alongside her and then reached out to stop her in her tracks. "Surrender now, and you shall not be harmed." he said, in almost merciful manner.

"But what about my daughter?" She asked, "I don't care what you do to me, Sombra, just promise that you'll leave Flurry alone." She begged, "I beg of you..."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

"But what about my daughter?" She asked, "I don't care what you do to me, Sombra, just promise that you'll leave Flurry alone." She begged, "I beg of you..."

King Sombra cackled. "It is not in my interest to harm your child. She is worth much more to me, than she is harmed. Now, step over against that wall and release your child, if not, I will have to force you. You are very lucky I am being merciful here." he said in a rare tone of reason, though that could snap at any moment.