Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

Just now, Califorum said:

King Sombra cackled. "It is not in my interest to harm your child. She is worth much more to me, than she is harmed. Now, step over against that wall and release your child, if not, I will have to force you. You are very lucky I am being merciful here." he said in a rare tone of reason, though that could snap at any moment.

Tears stung at Cadance's eyes, "...." She was silent, "What do you plan on doing with her?" She shouted, as she levitated her baby in front of herself, "How do I know that you mean what you say?"

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Tears stung at Cadance's eyes, "...." She was silent, "What do you plan on doing with her?" She shouted, as she levitated her baby in front of herself, "How do I know that you mean what you say?"

Sombra smirked. "That is for you to find out. Now, as I say!" he commanded, quickly losing his sensibility.

(edited)

@Emerald<3 @Califorum

I sat on a statue overlooking their exchange, still disguised as the guard commander and eating popcorn from the popcorn stand. My vision glowed green as I maintained control on the guards to stay north and citizens to stay away from the area of the attack

I was to the side of them, and if they turned they could see me

It's almost tragic.

Yes, almost. No one gets hurt. Well, maybe Cadence and Shining. I wasn't really a fan of them for obvious reasons, and I feel like Shining basically betrayed me. We were pretty happy when I was disguised as her, for a while

I remember that. I saw him as a means to an end, but he really does love her

He does, and she's a good mother. Interesting that Sombra doesn't want to hurt them. What do you think he will do?

I have no idea. I'm as intrigued and interested as you are.

I continued to munch popcorn while maintaining my hold on the guards and citizens. They would stay away, far away

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

Sombra smirked. "That is for you to find out. Now, as I say!" he commanded, quickly losing his sensibility.

"Never!" She shouted back, zapping him with a spell that she knew would be far too weak. In the process, Flurry Heart fell to the ground and looked down at her mother, tears already in her eyes. 

"Go, now." Cadence ordered, "Go to one of the villages. Get help, Flurry. Now!"

"M-Mama..."

"NOW!"

Flurry Heart did as she was told, and flew away, leaving Cadance fighting against Sombra with all her might.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

"Never!" She shouted back, zapping him with a spell that she knew would be far too weak. In the process, Flurry Heart fell to the ground and looked down at her mother, tears already in her eyes. 

"Go, now." Cadence ordered, "Go to one of the villages. Get help, Flurry. Now!"

"M-Mama..."

"NOW!"

Flurry Heart did as she was told, and flew away, leaving Cadance fighting against Sombra with all her might.

Sombra growled. Completely oblivious to Chrysalis being there. The zap caused Sombra to go back a bit, leaving a bit of damage to his chest plate that took most of the blast. His horn glowed purple and then Cadence found herself powerfully slammed against the wall, a ring of small black crystals began to form under her and Cadence found herself shoved down into the ring of crystals, then she couldn't move or do any spells, she could still talk though. Sombra began walking towards her, slowly, and methodically.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Sombra growled. Completely oblivious to Chrysalis being there. The zap caused Sombra to go back a bit, leaving a bit of damage to his chest plate that took most of the blast. His horn glowed purple and then Cadence found herself powerfully slammed against the wall, a ring of small black crystals began to form under her and Cadence found herself shoved down into the ring of crystals, then she couldn't move or do any spells, she could still talk though. Sombra began walking towards her, slowly, and methodically.

"You think you've... won?" Cadance said, "You haven't. I have full faith.. somepony... anypony... is going to stop you." She said, "So do with me what you must. I will stand strong for my kingdom."

(I was at least hoping Flurry could get away, if you don't mind).

Flurry Heart was flying as fast as her large wings could take her. She managed to get out of the Crystal Kingdom, but had to land for a bit to catch her breath. If only her Mama was here, then she would be safe.

But Mama wasn't safe. She was with that meanie that had attacked them. 

So, she raised her wings again once more, flying onward hoping to find anypony that could possibly save her parents.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

"You think you've... won?" Cadance said, "You haven't. I have full faith.. somepony... anypony... is going to stop you." She said, "So do with me what you must. I will stand strong for my kingdom."

(I was at least hoping Flurry could get away, if you don't mind).

Flurry Heart was flying down into town, quickly losing balance as she landed on somepony's back. It was one of the townsponies, and they were looking down at the filly curiously.

"Princess Flurry Heart?"

(Sure thats fine)

Sombra continued walking towards her until his body faded away, only leaving behind a black, disgusting looking orb with pulses of purple and green. Cadence's mouth opened and the orb lowered itself down her throat and it's power disseminated away within her, spreading all throughout her bodily cells and such. Then she couldn't control her body, speak, or move at all. Sombra's presence flared from the back of her mind, surging forward until it was in full control. Dark whisperes were heard as this took place, and then an explosion of...black occured? Then the crystals vanished and Cadence lowered down to the floor. She was now under his full control.

• Brohoof 1

That's new, him taking her over like that

Can we even do that? 

I'm actually not sure. We could try sometime, but I never felt the need to

Good point. So what do you want to do?

I want to see if we could save Shining. If he gets captured or otherwise, I ain't responsible.

Your funeral.

All he will see is the guard commander, and if Sombra wants him..... 

......he will see the guard commander betraying him?

Exactly, either way it works out for us

Genius

I disappeared from the street with a pop and a crackle as the popcorn box was left behind, appearing in the hall next to where Shining was defeated and pinned to a wall. Let's not have him see what I am

I headed around the corner and broke the crystals with my shadows in the form of drills to get him down, then threw a small pebble of crystal at his face to wake him up.

I spoke using the old bearded stallions voice. "Your Highness you must get away. It isn't safe here."

@Emerald<3

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That's new, him taking her over like that

Can we even do that? 

I'm actually not sure. We could try sometime, but I never felt the need to

Good point. So what do you want to do?

I want to see if we could save Shining. If he gets captured or otherwise, I ain't responsible.

Your funeral.

All he will see is the guard commander, and if Sombra wants him..... 

......he will see the guard commander betraying him?

Exactly, either way it works out for us

Genius

I disappeared from the street with a pop and a crackle as the popcorn box was left behind, appearing in the hall next to where Shining was defeated and pinned to a wall. Let's not have him see what I am

I headed around the corner and broke the crystals with my shadows in the form of drills to get him down, then threw a small pebble of crystal at his face to wake him up.

I spoke using the old bearded stallions voice. "Your Highness you must get away. It isn't safe here."

@Emerald<3

Shining Armor rubbed his head, "I'm completely aware of that." He said, "But there's no way I'm leaving without my wife and daughter! Hopefully they're safe..."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Shining Armor rubbed his head, "I'm completely aware of that." He said, "But there's no way I'm leaving without my wife and daughter! Hopefully they're safe..."

Persistent isn't he? "Flurry Heart is safe, your wife on the other hoof.......isn't. If you stay here you will be captured or even killed, of that I am certain. Leave, and never return. We will hold him off. If you stay, she will get you. King Sombra has taken her over. She is not herself anymore. I saw it happen with my own eyes as I was coming to get you."

I paced around the hall. I shouldn't have woken him up. He's just gonna get captured again. Why did I even bother?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Persistent isn't he? "Flurry Heart is safe, your wife on the other hoof.......isn't. If you stay here you will be captured or even killed, of that I am certain. Leave, and never return. We will hold him off. If you stay, she will get you. King Sombra has taken her over. She is not herself anymore. I saw it happen with my own eyes as I was coming to get you."

I paced around the hall. I shouldn't have woken him up. He's just gonna get captured again. Why did I even bother?

"Oh no..." Shining said, "Well, even so, that means nothing to me. I will stand by my wife, no matter the cost!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"Oh no..." Shining said, "Well, even so, that means nothing to me. I will stand by my wife, no matter the cost!"

"She is no longer Cadence. She is King Sombra. You would stand by Sombra. I am sorry. I tried getting you to leave." these were the last words I spoke as the grizzled stallion guard commander

Well I tried. Sombra can have him. I headed into the shadows and just disappeared.........no guard commander, no Chrysalis, nothing. Just gone. I had no choice but to leave him alone in the hall. There was no reasoning with him

My mist headed into the guard break room and up the ceiling. I grabbed the cocoon of the real guard commander and vanished in a pop and a crackle, moving back outside to watch what would happen next. I sat on the same statue, picking up the popcorn from earlier

I casted an illusion on the cocoon so it looked like it wasn't there while maintaining control on the guards to stay north and the citizens to stay away

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Cadence, now locked away within her own mind watched as Sombra would not control her body. He began heading towards Shining Armour, checking out his new body. "An alicorn...sweet..." he whispered to himself.

15 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he listened to her explanation, Dynamo tilted his head, before shaking his head with a smile. "I think that's pretty useful, if you ask me. It shows that you're quick on your hooves and have possible good reflexes. Especially if you have to think on the fly and use spells at the same time." It seemed as if she was in the same state as he was. He took a deep breath and sighed softly as he knew he shouldn't have to be afraid. This was a time to save a friend and they had to work together.

As Aerion took to the front, Dynamo nods as he stood behind him, but next to Cocoa. "Okay and I understand. What we need to do is find Lektra, get to her and get out of this place. If one of us sees her, then we'll call that out to all of us, okay?"

As a tear opened up in the moon, Dynamo's eyes widened as he knew that wasn't normal in town. His jaw soon dropped as he saw Luna was flying down to meet him and the others. "P-Princess Luna! It's an honor to actually meet you." He bowed before her, but he soon stood up with a look of confusion. "Wait a minute. You said we're in a nightmare? You mean that when we tried to wake up Lekta, we somehow accidentally entered her dream? I thought you were the only one who had dream magic, Princess. What can we do to help that someone like you might not be able to. No offense, Princess Luna." He says, giving the Princess of the Night an apologetic look.

Aerion knelt at Luna and asked "What kind of magic are we dealing with here? if you allow me the question your highness" he asked as he remained knelt on the floor in front of the princess

4 hours ago, Califorum said:

Cadence, now locked away within her own mind watched as Sombra would not control her body. He began heading towards Shining Armour, checking out his new body. "An alicorn...sweet..." he whispered to himself.

Shining Armor stood strong. Even if his wife was now Sombra, he would never harm her. 

3 hours ago, Sherem said:

Aerion knelt at Luna and asked "What kind of magic are we dealing with here? if you allow me the question your highness" he asked as he remained knelt on the floor in front of the princess

"Your friend is in trouble." She said, "Lektra Bolt's dream is on a continuous loop. If you don't find a way to stop it, then your friend shall be heavily traumatized for the rest of her life." 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"Your friend is in trouble." She said, "Lektra Bolt's dream is on a continuous loop. If you don't find a way to stop it, then your friend shall be heavily traumatized for the rest of her life." 

@Sherem

"A continuous loop? For the rest of her life?" He uttered as he felt a sense of dread in his heart. He wanted to cry as he felt awful, but he knew tears wouldn't make things better. From what he had been told, he would never wish that upon his greatest of enemies. "We can't allow that to happen. Is there any way that we can stop this from happening? Any way to break this continuous loop? Please, your highness." He bowed before the Princess as he knew he desperately wanted to find an answer that could save who he considered a friend. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem

"A continuous loop? For the rest of her life?" He uttered as he felt a sense of dread in his heart. He wanted to cry as he felt awful, but he knew tears wouldn't make things better. From what he had been told, he would never wish that upon his greatest of enemies. "We can't allow that to happen. Is there any way that we can stop this from happening? Any way to break this continuous loop? Please, your highness." He bowed before the Princess as he knew he desperately wanted to find an answer that could save who he considered a friend. 

Aerion still knelt and asked "if we can do something to help, I will do it and I'm at your command princess" he lowered his head even more and hopeful that she could have an answer that would help

34 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Shining Armor stood strong. Even if his wife was now Sombra, he would never harm her. 

"I'm going to give you a choice here. Either you work for me, or you will disposed of." Sombra said, within the body of Cadence. Cadence was now fully hers now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mayor Mare leered at me, I could feel dread again. It was happening the same way and I couldn't stop it again

She repeated herself louder, since no pony cheered last time she said it. "As we celebrate Princess Twilight's life, we welcome her biggest fan and author of 'The Life and Love of Twilight Sparkle ft. The Elements of Harmony' Lektra Bolt!" Mayor Mare clapped for me, but no pony else did.

Complete silence, or rather it looked that way. The day turned to night suddenly. Oh no it was happening again

I could hear whispers, but this time they turned into yelling.

"You failed her!" someone said this and the crowd booed

"You weren't there!" the onlookers actually cheered for the one who said this, not me

"A business trip? How dare you!" another voice, louder than before

"Love her? You don't even respect her!" someone actually yells this, the crowd continues to boo for me

A fluttering of wings as a lavender Alicorn lands in front of me. Not a cosplay as I reel in terror of the ghost being back again. I can see right through her. Do ghosts make fluttering sounds? Can the others see her?

"You have failed me! You don't deserve to be here! You don't deserve to be honored at this convention!" Twi says this in a low voice, completely unlike her

"Boo! You heard the Princess! Run her out of town!" a stallion voice yells this as all the towns ponies and creatures suddenly all turn their faces at me and repeat to run me out of town. They can see and hear the ghost, this time they've twisted into monster versions of themselves. Bigger, more aggressive. Do we have teeth that big? Those are fangs

The fun atmosphere has turned into a twisted landscape of everything being ruined, mangled, and cut up. Who's doing this?

This convention was too good to be true. Too perfect.

I try to fly away, but Sparky malfunctions. He's turned into Spike who breathes fire at me and burns my tail. Speed has disappeared and when I try to use my magic it doesn't work

The Spike ghost is carrying a black piece of stone. I recognize it as a fragment of the throne of Chrysalis. "Oh no, can't have that. No magic." He cackles and laughs, joining the group of twisted towns ponies and visiting creatures

"What's going on......" I whimper and try to fight back, but these are all ponies I know, not acting like themselves

Everywhere I go, the crowd dressed up as Twilight follows me, trying to run me out of town or even kill me, tossing random garbage and rotten tomatoes at me. The real ghost of Twilight is at the lead, yelling at me how I've failed her

Where can I go? What should I do? It's happening again. All I can do is run away, but still they chase me

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Sherem @Emerald<3

As he waited for an answer from Princess Luna, Dynamo had almost felt a chill running down his spine. He shivered slightly as he turned to see the atmosphere in the town convention had changed drastically. All the ponies in town booing, looking angry as day turned to night. Suddenly and without warning, a ghostly version of the real Twilight Sparkle had fluttered towards the ground. "T-Twilight? T-That just can't be. It isn't possible, right?" He shook his head in disbelief as he saw Lektra had flown away with Sparky. That was when Sparky had transformed into Spike, who used his flames to burn her tail.

"Spike!? Okay, so this is definitely a dream. More like a nightmare is the better way of putting it. We need to get this to stop. Otherwise, I don't know if this will end well for Lektra." He gritted his teeth as he was tempted to make his way towards the group to save Lektra, before noticing a stone that Spike was holding in his claws. "Wait a second. What's that piece of stone that Spike's holding? It...somewhat looks familiar, but I can't say what." If he knew what that stone was, then he could try and think up a plan for Aerion, Cocoa and himself to act in saving their friend.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem @Emerald<3

As he waited for an answer from Princess Luna, Dynamo had almost felt a chill running down his spine. He shivered slightly as he turned to see the atmosphere in the town convention had changed drastically. All the ponies in town booing, looking angry as day turned to night. Suddenly and without warning, a ghostly version of the real Twilight Sparkle had fluttered towards the ground. "T-Twilight? T-That just can't be. It isn't possible, right?" He shook his head in disbelief as he saw Lektra had flown away with Sparky. That was when Sparky had transformed into Spike, who used his flames to burn her tail.

"Spike!? Okay, so this is definitely a dream. More like a nightmare is the better way of putting it. We need to get this to stop. Otherwise, I don't know if this will end well for Lektra." He gritted his teeth as he was tempted to make his way towards the group to save Lektra, before noticing a stone that Spike was holding in his claws. "Wait a second. What's that piece of stone that Spike's holding? It...somewhat looks familiar, but I can't say what." If he knew what that stone was, then he could try and think up a plan for Aerion, Cocoa and himself to act in saving their friend.

"You have a good eye." Luna observed, "That is a shard from Chrysalis's throne. Destroy the piece he is holding and your friend shall be free of this nightmare."

--

Hot Cocoa was listening intensely, her yellow eyes scanning the area at the mention of Spike. Even in they grabbed the piece from him, she had a feeling that destroying it wouldn't be that easy. 

8 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"You have a good eye." Luna observed, "That is a shard from Chrysalis's throne. Destroy the piece he is holding and your friend shall be free of this nightmare."

--

Hot Cocoa was listening intensely, her yellow eyes scanning the area at the mention of Spike. Even in they grabbed the piece from him, she had a feeling that destroying it wouldn't be that easy. 

"Roger!" he said "destroy the Shard and this nightmare will end! at your orders your highness!" he saluted and got ready to destroy the shard

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

--

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

At the mention of what the piece of stone was, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly. “Did you say Queen Chrysalis? How did a shard of her throne get into her dream? Unless, of course, Lektra just made it up.” He though as the objective was made clear.

He winced as he heard Aerion’s shout of what’s needed to be done, while he looked at his surroundings as he tried to think of a plan. After a moment of thinking, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly as a plan began to form. As Lunar had wished them luck, Dynamo thought it would be best to get the attention of g e others. “Guys, wait! I think I have a plan as to how to get over there, save Lektra, destroy that stone and end this nightmare. However, I can’t do this alone and we need to work together. What do you think? Can you please hear me out?” He asks, hoping that they would give his idea a try.

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

At the mention of what the piece of stone was, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly. “Did you say Queen Chrysalis? How did a shard of her throne get into her dream? Unless, of course, Lektra just made it up.” He though as the objective was made clear.

He winced as he heard Aerion’s shout of what’s needed to be done, while he looked at his surroundings as he tried to think of a plan. After a moment of thinking, Dynamo’s eyes widened slightly as a plan began to form. As Lunar had wished them luck, Dynamo thought it would be best to get the attention of g e others. “Guys, wait! I think I have a plan as to how to get over there, save Lektra, destroy that stone and end this nightmare. However, I can’t do this alone and we need to work together. What do you think? Can you please hear me out?” He asks, hoping that they would give his idea a try.

Aerion noded "I am all ears for you Dynamo, what you have in mind?" he asked confident on what he would have planed by now