Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

(Note: She is not speaking out of turn, it's just easier for me to reply like this, and think of it like she is speaking when no one else is) 

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry, but if there's one thing you must know about me, then it's that I do like puns from time to time. I admit that some puns are bad, but I guess I wanted to make everyone have a nice chuckle."

I did chuckle at this. I rather liked bad puns myself, or good ones too. I had heard it all before and I nodded several times as he continued

"I never would have thought that a lightning bolt would be able to give you a cutie mark. I guess cutie marks work in crazy, yet different ways. Still, glad to know that you were safe and that you were able to gain both a cutie mark and build Sparky

I finally spoke up and explained. "That's actually a common misconception, and many don't understand this part of my life. The strike didn't give me my Cutie Mark. It gave me inspiration, and the inspiration was what prompted the mark to appear. Like an Aha moment!"

Are you serious!? I didn't know you tinkered with arcade games. Now I actually want to give this arcade machine a try. I admit that while the challenge seems intimidating, it still sounds like fun. Seeing how my talent is all about adapting, then I would't mind seeing how the game turns out."

"I actually work with whatever the client asks, but of course it involves metal in some way. Enchanting and m mechanical engineering has very broad applications. I also offer maintenance and repair for our products, usually free or at an extremely low cost, which keeps me busy even if I'm not filling commissions. That particular request just happened to be for arcade machines." I shrugged my fore hooves. "But yeah, of course you can check it out. I just can't guarantee it's still in one piece or even there, as I don't remember if I have any left that I designed just for myself. Usually it's built and then delivered to the client by mail, or I deliver it personally if there is assembly required. Think of it like larger cake deliveries, where the cake is baked and shipped in pieces for easier transport, then finished and decorated on-site. Magitek has to be assembled by me or a qualified Bolt Solutions employee, or it could malfunction with disastrous results. Like, the life threatening kind." I chuckled at that. "But don't worry, Magitek is perfectly safe if assembled and used as directed. Some don't think so of course, especially our competition. Progress will always have opposition, and Ponyville especially is very traditional. It took a very long time to get permission to install the lights, but the town has been safer since. They turn off if there's no motion." I pointed a hoof to the street, as if on cue all the lights turned off. They'd turn on if someone went by. This way they weren't a nuisance at night for the indoors.

I shrugged my fore hooves again. "But I'd have to check the Vault and get back to you. I don't remember everything I've built, even if Sparky does catalog everything."

The way you enchant and work with metal is like welding, in my opinion. Being able to shape and form pieces together with metal is what my dad did. Although, he did use tools and other equipment, but I guess it's still the same concept."

"Working with metal is my talent, it's just got very broad allocations. I shape it, build with it, and enchant it." I shrugged again

"It's okay and no need to apologize. I think your story on your past and where you are now is really cool." At the mention of staying the night, he hummed at the offer, before nodding. "My house is down the road, but I might go to the hut. It's getting dark and it might be dangerous at night time. I hope I'm not imposing, or anything like that. If you're okay with having guests over, then I'll take you up on the offer. Do you have an arcade machine like you were talking about? I'd love to try some games out and see what you've been telling me." He says, feeling enthusiastic over how advanced she made these arcade machines. "I wouldn't mind in wanting to see the statue, Lektra. It must have taken a long time to make when it comes to making a statue. I hope you can forgive me on not knowing what Magitanium is. I can only guess that it's a special kind of metal, or something like that, right?"

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

Hot Cocoa pondered this, "Normally I would, but I have to wake up early in the morning and I don't want to wake you guys..." She explained, "Unless you would'nt find it distracting."

I shrugged and chuckled. "Don't worry you wouldn't be imposing. I mean I wouldn't offer if you would be imposing, heh." 

"It's a very rare ferrous material that more readily accepts magical enchantments and is easier for me to shape. I tend to make an alloy with it, as the metal itself is very weak. It's actually perfect for the statue though. I have to contract the dragons to ship it for me, as they are better at finding it than I am. Spike used to do this for me, but alas......." I trailed off with a sigh

"If we are all ready, I can call Speed over to take us to my place? Safer than walking, even with the lights." I looked around at the two of them to see if it was acceptable. "Or we could um, walk there? Clear across town and to the outskirts?"

I whistled to indicate the distance. "Actually your house might be closer Dynamo, but mine is probably more accommodating. Also there is the Twi statue that I'd really love to show, heh. I usually just fly there if Speed doesn't have time to help." Let then scratch their heads at that. Unicorn. Flying. I had a wide devious grin on my face

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

(Note: She is not speaking out of turn, it's just easier for me to reply like this, and think of it like she is speaking when no one else is) 

I did chuckle at this. I rather liked bad puns myself, or good ones too. I had heard it all before and I nodded several times as he continued

I finally spoke up and explained. "That's actually a common misconception, and many don't understand this part of my life. The strike didn't give me my Cutie Mark. It gave me inspiration, and the inspiration was what prompted the mark to appear. Like an Aha moment!"

"I actually work with whatever the client asks, but of course it involves metal in some way. Enchanting and m mechanical engineering has very broad applications. I also offer maintenance and repair for our products, usually free or at an extremely low cost, which keeps me busy even if I'm not filling commissions. That particular request just happened to be for arcade machines." I shrugged my fore hooves. "But yeah, of course you can check it out. I just can't guarantee it's still in one piece or even there, as I don't remember if I have any left that I designed just for myself. Usually it's built and then delivered to the client by mail, or I deliver it personally if there is assembly required. Think of it like larger cake deliveries, where the cake is baked and shipped in pieces for easier transport, then finished and decorated on-site. Magitek has to be assembled by me or a qualified Bolt Solutions employee, or it could malfunction with disastrous results. Like, the life threatening kind." I chuckled at that. "But don't worry, Magitek is perfectly safe if assembled and used as directed. Some don't think so of course, especially our competition. Progress will always have opposition, and Ponyville especially is very traditional. It took a very long time to get permission to install the lights, but the town has been safer since. They turn off if there's no motion." I pointed a hoof to the street, as if on cue all the lights turned off. They'd turn on if someone went by. This way they weren't a nuisance at night for the indoors.

I shrugged my fore hooves again. "But I'd have to check the Vault and get back to you. I don't remember everything I've built, even if Sparky does catalog everything."

"Working with metal is my talent, it's just got very broad allocations. I shape it, build with it, and enchant it." I shrugged again

I shrugged and chuckled. "Don't worry you wouldn't be imposing. I mean I wouldn't offer if you would be imposing, heh." 

"It's a very rare ferrous material that more readily accepts magical enchantments and is easier for me to shape. I tend to make an alloy with it, as the metal itself is very weak. It's actually perfect for the statue though. I have to contract the dragons to ship it for me, as they are better at finding it than I am. Spike used to do this for me, but alas......." I trailed off with a sigh

"If we are all ready, I can call Speed over to take us to my place? Safer than walking, even with the lights." I looked around at the two of them to see if it was acceptable. "Or we could um, walk there? Clear across town and to the outskirts?"

I whistled to indicate the distance. "Actually your house might be closer Dynamo, but mine is probably more accommodating. Also there is the Twi statue that I'd really love to show, heh. I usually just fly there if Speed doesn't have time to help." Let then scratch their heads at that. Unicorn. Flying. I had a wide devious grin on my face

Cocoa nodded, "Alright then, I'd be glad to come along!" She tightened her saddlebags and shouted goodbye to her Mother, Tea Leaf and Father, Earl Grey.

"Bye everypony! See you tomorrow!"

6 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Emerald<3

Dynamo smiled as he was glad to get a laugh out of Lektra. To him, it meant that him making puns was actually a good thing. He nodded as he listened intently towards her explanation. "Oh, I see. Now that makes a lot of sense. I guess that must have really been a crazy 'aha' moment when it comes to the bolt of lightning. If you don't have the arcade machine, then that's no problem I wonder if some of the arcade machines that you made are at the arcade in town. I guess once I apply for the job tomorrow, then I'll be able to find out. I can see why the arcade machine would have to be delivered in sets. The cake example really fits the idea in mind. If something happened during transport and the arcade machine is in one piece, then you'd never know what happened if it fell and broke." He shuddered as he didn't even want to think of that possibility. He looked to where she pointed at and saw that the lights were indeed turning off. "Huh. That's a good security system, or something like that. In a way, It's always good to be traditional, but it's better to change from time to time." He didn't want to say anything in fear of bringing up any saddening times. However, he could also see why this would be helpful. As with the loss of the elements of harmony and mane 6, a new defense/security system would be in order.

He kept nodding with a smile at what he was being told, before chuckling. "Okay and I'll take you up on the offer. I guess I always tend to worry about simple things as I didn't want to seem like I'm bothering anyone, or something like that. I mean, you and a couple others I met today were pretty nice and helpful. I do like how the dragons can ship things to you and others. It seems like the friendship and allies from everyone has still been going strong." He stayed quiet as he also remember hearing what had happened to Spike being destroyed with the mane 6. He was quiet for a moment to pay his respects for Twilight's number one assistant. "I'm good with either option, but I guess being picked up would be better. Better to be safe than sorry, if you ask me." He thought for a moment as his house was told to be pretty close. "Hmm...I guess we could always vote on where to go. I'm good on going to either my place, or your place, Lektra. My places has some guest rooms too. Just in case you both were wondering. I still want to see the Twilight statue." He raised an eyebrow at the mention of her flying, but he didn't say anything. Not until they were finished on what place they would be staying at. The blue unicorn smiled as he heard that Cocoa would be going along, as well.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

As earlier, I exchanged looks with Sparky. He contacted Speed for me. Sure enough, with a pop and a crackle of electricity, the cute filly who looked like a miniature version of me appeared. "Sisdoyouknowwhattimeitis?" She rubbed her eyes with her right fore hoof and yawned, gently huddling everyone around her with her magic as she gave me an annoyed look, making sure everyone was touching her.

"H...*yawn*holdontoyourlunch......" one pop and crackling later, we appeared on the outskirts of town at the door to my hut. Speedy had used teleportation, leaving a burn mark on the floor beneath each of us. She gave me another rather annoyed leer, headed inside, and a loud door slam could be heard.

"Sorry about that hold onto your lunch thing. She's been hanging out with Chrissy. Also she's right to be annoyed with me, it is rather late." I shrugged and headed in. "Make yourselves at home. Guest rooms with all the essentials are on the right side of hall." The #1 guest room had a picture of Speed Bolt on it, signifying it was occupied, the others had no pictures and were free to use. I headed inside, Sparky following along, and entered the long hall as I headed toward the far end toward my bedroom staircase that led down to the basement. Then I doubled back and went in the living room to sleep on the couch. The spacious living room and other rooms were on the left. One could gaze in and see the life size Princess Twilight statue greeting everyone. It really looked like the princess was there with us, as it was colored to look like her

I metal bended the statue to move and look like she was sleeping with me on the couch, cuddling me. That's how I slept. That was the only way I could fall asleep

"If you're still here in the morning, I can give you the grand tour. I'm not locking you in." I called out to them. It would all somehow feel bigger on the inside than on the outside. The entire place was enchanted and the walls looked like chrome. "Please ask Speedy to teleport you back to town when she goes to work at the town market if you leave early in the morning. We are quite a ways away from the hustle and buscle of town, otherwise you'll have to walk back. Goodnight!" I called out again sweetly to them from the couch as I passed out, dead tired

One could occasionally hear the sounds of sniffling as I cried in my sleep while holding onto the statue

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Califorum

"We've found Stormy. Let's head back. I really don't care if you come along." I cackled. "We'll have our spar early in the morning just before dawn, when the shadows are just about to disappear. You two can sleep out here in the jungle ruins for all I care." 

Savage

Shut up and go to sleep. We need to rest

Fiiiiiiiiiine

I headed back along the path of destruction we'd made, and back to the skull shaped base. The vegetation had already started to grow back, and I viciously sliced to ribbons all the plants that got in my way. Huge claws made of Dark Magic, destroying everything in my path

As I got to my room I laid on my stomach on the bed, tongue rolled down to a tiny bit above the ground, and locked the door. I absolutely didn't care if those two had come back with me or not, nor had I checked. I was actually really tired....... 

@Emerald<3

I opened my eyes in my dreamscape, the place looking like nothing at all. It was just a whiteness that spread out seemingly forever. I was standing as if on nothing as well. A bright white space, but not to the point of hurting the eyes. The amount of illumination was just right

In my dream I had taken my true colorful form, but in the real world I was still Chrysalis. I called out to the dreamscape. "Princess Luna! Please come, I need to speak with you. Its kind of urgent." I tapped my fore hoof on the whiteness, waiting for her

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

@Califorum

"We've found Stormy. Let's head back. I really don't care if you come along." I cackled. "We'll have our spar early in the morning just before dawn, when the shadows are just about to disappear. You two can sleep out here in the jungle ruins for all I care." 

Savage

Shut up and go to sleep. We need to rest

Fiiiiiiiiiine

I headed back along the path of destruction we'd made, and back to the skull shaped base. The vegetation had already started to grow back, and I viciously sliced to ribbons all the plants that got in my way

As I got to my room I laid on my stomach on the bed, tongue rolled down to a tiny bit above the ground, and locked the door. I absolutely didn't care if those two had come back with me or not, nor has I checked. I was actually really tired....... 

@Emerald<3

I opened my eyes in my dreamscape, the place looking like nothing at all. It was just a whiteness that spread out seemingly forever. I was standing as if on nothing as well. A bright white space, but not to the point of hurting the eyes. The amount of illumination was just right

In my dream I had taken my true colorful form, but in the real world I was still Chrysalis. I called out to the dreamscape. "Princess Luna! Please come, I need to speak with you. Its kind of urgent." I tapped my fore hoof on the whiteness, waiting for her

A tear opened where the moon was supposed to be, and the Alicorn slipped through with a worried expression. She stepped in front of Chrissy, "Yes? What is it that you need so urgently?" She asked concerningly.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

A tear opened where the moon was supposed to be, and the Alicorn slipped through with a worried expression. She stepped in front of Chrissy, "Yes? What is it that you need so urgently?" She asked concerningly.

I hugged her awkwardly for a moment, nuzzling her nose. "It's been a long time since I've last seen you, mother." More like my creator, but I'd always called her mom......

Straightening back up and standing up on all fours again, I cleared my throat. "Please, as I'm not as good as you at traversing the dream realm, I need you to deliver a message to my friend Starlight Glimmer: An ancient evil has returned, and he has plans to take over Equestria. King Cosmodian has assembled Lord Tirek and King Sombra, as well as coerced the Storm King to break his peace agreement with you and your sister. I was summoned as well. I'm of course disguised as Queen Chrysalis, working with them. I have to keep up appearances, so I can't act to stop them without exposing myself. And well, I rather enjoy causing a bit of mischief and mayhem as you know." I giggled a bit and continued, my face getting serious again. "I will however try to make sure there are no casualties, or at least minimize them so no one gets seriously hurt, but I can't promise anything. I have to keep up appearances and keep their trust."

"I'll be continuing to work with them and trying to keep you updated as things develop. I can't come to work at any of the places I work in Ponyville, maybe somehow let the towns ponies know I'll be unavailable while on this mission. Please also tell Starlight that I'm OK, but that I might have to fight her and whoever she brings with her if she chooses to try to stop us. If anyone worries about me and asks, all she can tell them is I'm OK and not to worry. Anything more will expose the possibility of my being discovered, if a response would be altered by the knowledge of what I am. She must not tell anyone else who 'Chrysalis' is if she were to encounter me, as we have to make sure I keep up appearances. King Sombra likely has plans for the Crystal Empire, and the others have their own plans as well." I looked down rather solemnly, avoiding looking her in the face

"That is all I have for you tonight, goodnight and it was good seeing you again. Please be safe." I said this while still avoiding looking her directly in the face

I'd just told her bad news about world threats, but that I was also working with them which was worse news. I was too ashamed, and I couldn't look my mom in the face. I kicked at the luminous floor, waiting for her response

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

Aa earlier, I exchanged looks with Sparky. He contacted Speed for me. Sure enough, with a pop and a crackle of electricity, the cute filly who looked like a miniature version of me appeared. "Sis do you know what time I is?" She rubbed her eyes to with her right hoof and yawned, gently huddling everyone around her with her magic as she gave me an annoyed look, making sure everyone was touching her.

"H...*yawn*holdontoyourlunch......" one pop and crackling later, we appeared on the outskirts of town at the door to my hut. Speedy had used teleportation, leaving a burn mark on the floor beneath each of us. She gave me another rather annoyed leer, headed inside, and a loud door slam could be heard.

"Sorry about that hold onto your lunch thing. She's been hanging out with Chrissy. Also she's right to be annoyed with me, it is rather late." I shrugged and headed in. "Make yourselves at home. Guest rooms with all the essentials are on the right side of hall." the #1 guest room had a picture of Speed Bolt on it, signifying it was occupied, the others had no pictures and were free to use. I headed inside, Sparky following along, and entered the long hall as I headed toward the far end toward my bedroom staircase that led down to the basement. Then I doubled back and went in the living room to sleep on the couch. The spacious living room and other rooms were on the left. One could gaze in and see the life size Twilight statue greeting everyone. It really looked like the princess was there with us, as it was colored to look like her

I metal bended the statue to move and look like she was sleeping with me on the couch, cuddling me. That's how I slept. That was only way I could fall asleep

"If you're still here in the morning, I can give you the grand tour. I'm not locking you in." I called out to them. It would all somehow feel bigger on the inside than on the outside. The entire place was enchanted and the walls looked like chrome. "Please ask Speedy to teleport you back to town when she goes to work at the town market if you leave early in the morning. We are quite a ways away from the town hustle and buscle of town, otherwise you'll have to walk back. Goodnight!" I called out again sweetly to them from the couch as I passed out, dead tired

One could occasionally hear the sounds of sniffling as I cried in my sleep while holding onto the statue

@Emerald<3

As he watched Lektra and Sparky try to contact someone, he blinked in surprise as he saw a younger filly, who looked just like Lektra. ‘So, this must be her sister, Speedy.’ He thought as Speedy began huddling everyone together. Before he asked what was going on, Dynamo felt himself disappearing in a teleportation spell.

As the group reached he hut, Dynamo leaned back as he felt a little nauseous from the trip. “Whew. I don’t know if I’ll get used to teleportation. It’s very draining on one’s magic and can leave you feeling tired and/or dizzy.” He was cut out of his train off thought as he heard a door being slammed shut. “Oh, no need to apologize. I didn’t think it was that late and I appreciate the warning.” He says, following Cocoa, Lektra and Sparky into the hut. 

As they walked through the halls, he noticed one of the bedrooms had been taken by Speedy. As he listened to Lektra’s explanation, he nodded as he noticed the Twilight statue that Lektra had mentioned. He wanted to comment that the statue looked really cool, but he yawned as he was feeling tired. “Thank you again for letting Ian stay the night, Lektra. If I’m still here when I wake up, then I think the tour sounds nice. I’m in no rush to walk. Seeing how I still have to apply for a job at the arcade. At any rate, goodnight and I’ll see you in the morning.” He called out to them as he took one ornament the guest rooms and closed the door behind him. After walking over to the bed, he placed his saddlebag on the ground and got up onto the bed. He placed his head upon the pillow and was about to sleep, but he frowned as he could hear some sniffling from the living room. He wanted to go out and be there for Lektra, but he wasn’t sure what to do or say. He decided to close his eyes and sleep, while telling himself he’d help be there for his friend tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

The Storm King and King Sombra hobbled along after Chrysalis. They really didn't care about Chrysalis and Sombra didn't like the way she talked to him. They were too tired to say anything back in reply though. They both entered their respective rooms and locked their doors. Tirek was already asleep and so he didn't really hear or say anything. Sombra took a second to pace around the room, considering his plans and thinking deeply about them. Was this whole fiasco with Cosmodian really worth his time? Whether it was or not, he had to stay since things would get interesting and he proceeded to go to sleep. The Storm King just growled to himself, as he proceeded to go off to sleep. It was unknown what Cosmodian was up to, though eventually morning would come...

3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I hugged her awkwardly for a moment, nuzzling her nose. "It's been a long time since I've last seen you, mother." More like my creator, but I'd always called her mom......

Straightening back up and standing up on all fours again, I cleared my throat. "Please, as I'm not as good as you at traversing the dream realm, I need you to deliver a message to my friend Starlight Glimmer: An ancient evil has returned, and he has plans to take over Equestria. King Cosmodian has assembled Lord Tirek and King Sombra, as well as coerced the Storm King to break his peace agreement with you and your sister. I was summoned as well. I'm of course disguised as Queen Chrysalis, working with them. I have to keep up appearances, so I can't act to stop them without exposing myself. And well, I rather enjoy causing a bit of mischief and mayhem as you know." I giggled a bit and continued, my face getting serious again. "I will however try to make sure there are no casualties, or at least minimize them so no one gets seriously hurt, but I can't promise anything. I have to keep up appearances and keep their trust."

"I'll be continuing to work with them and trying to keep you updated as things develop. I can't come to work at any of the places I work in Ponyville, maybe somehow let the towns ponies know I'll be unavailable while on this mission. Please also tell Starlight that I'm OK, but that I might have to fight her and whoever she brings with her if she chooses to try to stop us. If anyone worries about me and asks, all she can tell them is I'm OK and not to worry. Anything more will expose the possibility of my being discovered, if a response would be altered by the knowledge of what I am. She must not tell anyone else who 'Chrysalis' is if she were to encounter me, as we have to make sure I keep up appearances. King Sombra likely has plans for the Crystal Empire, and the others have their own plans as well." I looked down rather solemnly, avoiding looking her in the face

"That is all I have for you tonight, goodnight and it was good seeing you again. Please be safe." I said this while still avoiding looking her directly in the face

I'd just told her bad news about world threats, but that I was also working with them which was worse news. I was too ashamed, and I couldn't look my mom in the face. I kicked at the luminous floor, waiting for her response

Princess Luna bowed, "I shall discuss this with my sister. Just please, please be careful. Do not do anything too rash, and come to Starlight Glimmer or me for any assistance you may need." She smiled softly, "And do not hesitate to talk about your troubles." With that final statement, she dissolved out of the dream. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Lektra and I already worked this out in discord PMs)

It had been a while after the villains had awoken in their base. Tirek snored loudly throughout the night, however now he was lifting weights and working out in his room, the sounds of grunts and heavy lifting behind heard. The Storm King overslept and hadn't awoken yet. King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis had arranged a sparring area, Cosmodian had told them where they could spar, in a cave underneath the temple. Both of them proceeded underground to the cave, though Cosmodian quietly watched and the others were unaware he was watching them, he was studying their movements and watching from the dark. 

They had agreed that there would be no teleporting or turning into other items of darkness, and so they began.

Chrysalis takes the initiative and launches gigantic dark claws from all four hooves, attempting to crush him, however, Sombra jumps to the side and fires a volley of dark crystals from his horn at the hands as he slides by, as he begins preparing his next spell. "Pathetic." The claws follow, the shards are broken by a fifth claw from her tail. There are now five claws chasing him. The fifth one has turned into a circular saw, as Sombra runs about as Chrysalis cackles. "All about magic eh? How about you do something yourself?" Sombra cackled and spun around, firing a horizonal dark beam at the claws and the saw, while leaping high into the air with his powerful legs to charge at Chrysalis. The claws are pulled back and retreated, turning into a gigantic circular saw in defense. She doesn't say anything, as she is a magic user first and foremost.

He seemed to fly away from the saw. "So be it." he said darkly, as dark crystals began to rise around Chrysalis, to attempt to shatter the saw. She's impressed by that. She flutters out of the way of the crystals and goes back to trying to crush him. He can't evade forever. He seems to submit, but just before he was crushed they shatter away from a dark purple blast from Sombra's horn, and he begins firing a volley of lasers directed at Chrysalis as he cackles darkly, Cosmodian watches from the dark, his hooves crossing in intrigue. Soon enough, Tirek and the Storm King hobble down cobblestone stairs to the area and watch, bickering over who they think was going to win.

Chrysalis fires beams back in return, as Sombra was inferior to her magic at this moment. Sombra manipulates the darkness around Chrysalis, the darkness seemingly speaking to her, trying to distract her from Sombra's movements and what Sombra is doing. Chrysalis intensifies her spell, Sombra intensifies aswell, before he suddenly dodges to the side and the beam seems to slowly curve around to circumvent Chrysalis's blast, He could easily do much more damage, more quickly, he is just giving her a bit of a taste. She takes the hit graciously but is not at all phased, she snarls showing off her long and crooked tongue that would give fillies and colts nightmares as she goes back to chasing him with four shadow flaws. The claws have intensified their speed to account for his movement better. He speeds up aswell, getting striked by a claw once which seemed to slow him down, however he easily ignores that and proceeds to go even faster before raising crystals into the air that cut the claws in half, and then the crystals seemed to extend and get bigger, to try to trap Chrysalis.

She is impressed, but ultimately she breaks up down the middle like an amoeba and clones herself, recalling her attack. He is now facing two of her, who fly around him in circles and eight claws. The two Chrissy turn their darkness into a drill around themselves, attempting to break through to the King in the center. 

Chrysalis glares and cackles, a flare of dark magic emanates from each of her as she powers up. Faster than before, both of her intensify their claw assault, each moving without relent or restraint. She will hit him, and multiple times in fact. She resolves on this, a third clone hidden from earlier attacks him from the back, taking him by surprise in a dark headlock that threatens to take his head off due to the no disappearing and turning into darkness agreement. The other two were merely a distraction. 

Sombra yields to her, he hid how he truly felt. Never had he seen someone like this who had such power. "Truly are a master of the dark you are....even though I always saw myself as the King of Shadows. I still have much to learn..." he chuckled, this time, it was a REAL laugh, he hadn't laughed like that in a long long time... Tirek and the Storm King were cheering, and Cosmodian slowly clapped his hooves. 

"I believe that after this test, you shall prove yourselves to me. Go to the Crystal Empire, take it over as you wish. If you fail...both of you will submit to me..." Cosmodian declared with a hoof stomp that quieted the cheering and laughing. Sombra could only growl in anger, he knew what he had to do. Revenge.

Edited by Califorum

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Hot Cocoa frowned at the sight of Lektra, tapping her chin as she wondered if she should do anything.

But eventually, she decided against it and laid on the floor tucked under a soft blanket, making sure to not sleep in too late.

There was no way she could ever do that.

(She wakes up at six in the morning)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

What is this? Why am I here? Do I care? I'm in paradise

I've entered the Twilight Zone

The Twilight Sparkle Convention has come to Ponyville, and as the President of her Fan Club I've been invited to give a speech. Everywhere I look are ponies and creatures in cosplay as the princess. I look down at myself and I'm in cosplay too. When did this happen?

Cakes, streamers, Twilight is Best Pony banners. The town has been basically colored lavender for the occasion. Souvenirs and toys all bearing her face, her Mark, or even her head

Replica of all the artifacts that were used to save the world are being sold as toys. Statues of her are everywhere.

Ponies and creatures are celebrating, singing songs, and praising. There are panels on her life, her friends, and her achievements 

I enter the town proper with my sister and the music skips a beat for a moment. Did that happen? Hmmm

As I'm heading over to give my speech, I hear indistinct whispering. Someone is snickering. What's going on?

Mayor Mare welcomes me to the podium with a leer. Something is seriously wrong. I start to feel self conscious and anxious. My sister has disappeared

As I get up on the podium, I suddenly realized I couldn't remember my speech. I'd practiced it for hours right? What's going on?

"You failed her." very faint, someone said this

"You weren't there." louder this time

"A business trip? How dare you......." I can hear it now

"Love her? You don't even respect her." someone actually yells this

A fluttering of wings as a lavender Alicorn lands in front of me. Somehow I know this is not a cosplay. I can see right through her. Do ghosts make fluttering sounds? Can the others see her?

"You have failed me. You don't deserve to be here." Twi says this in a low voice, completely unlike her

"Boo! You heard the Princess! Run her out of town!" a stallion voice yells this as all the towns ponies and creatures suddenly all turn their faces at me and repeat to run me out of town. They can see and hear the ghost

The fun atmosphere has turned into a twisted landscape of everything being ruined, mangled, and cut up. What's going on? Who's doing this?

This was too good to be true. Too perfect. I try to fly away, but Sparky malfunctions. He's turned into Spike who breathes fire at me and burns my tail.

"Whats going on......" I whimper and try to fight back, but these are all ponies I know, not acting like themselves

Everywhere I go, the crowd in costume follows me, trying to run me out of town or even kill me, tossing random garbage and rotten tomatoes at me. The real ghost of Twilight is at the lead. My magic doesn't work, someone is using a piece of the throne of Chrysalis to negate it

"Nnngh. N-N-n-no! Twilight! I didn't know! I didn't know ok?! Please forgive me! I wasn't there!" I whimpered as I reached out in my sleep to cuddle my statue but couldn't get out of the dream, didn't realize it's not real, couldn't wake up........ 

@Califorum

I had reformed from the three clones, nodding as Cosmodian spoke. "My student and I shall not fail. This time it will be different. No direct attacks, no armies. This time we shall use my plan. Deception." And most importantly, no one would be hurt. It would not be permanent anyway. Probably. Either way I needed to have some fun

We returned to the main room as I prepared to lay out the plan. 

I turned to Sombra, laying out my plan as I projected a map with my magic, showing some finer points with my right fore hoof

"I will first turn into mist to infiltrate the guards and find out their patterns. I will temporarily replace the commander while Shining Armor isn't looking. I will then order them to divert from their routes, creating an opening." I cackled as I showed the guards leaving their posts and moving to another part of the Empire

"You will also turn into mist, hide in the shadows, and sneak across the streets. Make sure no one sees you even in your mist form. Once you get into the throne room through the empty halls, you will take over." I showed the path on the map for Sombra

Are you sure you can do this?

Easily. What, jealous that I'm a better you than you? Better at being you than you?

I just never thought you had it in you. I'm willing to admit you're not as weak and pathetic as I originally thought you were.

I'm still you, a better you. I'm just having some fun and although I know my plan will work, I don't believe Sombra will be in power forever. This also removes him as a threat for the foreseeable future.

Go on

He wants the Crystal Empire. He won't stop trying. If he conquers it and the sisters negotiate well, there will still be peace

You know he will enslave the crystal ponies?

Better than being dead, and he will eventually be defeated. I just feel bad I won't be teaching him much, but it's nice to actually have his respect. I could teach him much more if I had more time, but he's too focused

And if he won't be defeated?

Then I will have yet another scar on my conscience. Either way I'll have some fun watching and helping, and the bad guys will still be in my corner. Maybe they'll learn friendship and become friends, but I'm not counting on it

Well I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually approve of the plan. It's elegant and achieves the goal. I would have wanted more bloodshed and less friendship, but I'll take it

My mouth moved into a wide evil grin, playing my part. "Before we head out, I will need to go eat. I need to find something or someone to cocoon and bring back, as well. Make your own preparations and meet me on roof of the temple in an hour. We fly out then."

"Any questions?" I looked around at Cosmodian and Sombra, wondering what Cosmodian planned to do while we were gone

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

-The Next Day- 

As a new day had begun, Dynamo's eyes fluttered open slowly as he awoke from his slumber. He scrunched his eyes as he felt a light had hit his eyes. The sun had shined through, but was slightly blocked by the metal based windows. He tried to throw his front hooves over his eyes to block the light, but he was already up. He turned over to try and see what time it was, but groaned as he saw that it was five-forty five in the morning. He tried to lay back down and go to sleep, but it was to no avail. To him, it was a curse at being a morning pony. He sat up in bed once more, before rubbing his eyes with his front hooves to try and wake up.

He looked towards the door and wondered if anyone would be up at this hour. He remembered Lektra saying that her sister, Speed, would be up early to go into town. He thought it would be best to exit the room to see if Speed and the others were awake. He knew he had to get back to town to go apply for a job, That, and he felt he should explore the town more to get a good idea of what there was to do in Ponyville. With a slight nod, he hopped off of the bed, placed the saddlebag over his back and proceeded over towards the door. After quietly opening the door, he closed the door behind him so as to not wake any potential sleeping ponies up. He looked around the area, while trying to make sure he was heading towards what could be the living room and kitchen areas.

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

Cosmodian nodded with a slight grin. "I am rather glad that you actually do have a brain after all, considering your last defeat. Very well. I shall send you there myself." he said. King Sombra nodded. "That pretty much sums up what I was thinking. Let's do this." he said, growling with vengeance. Tirek and the Storm King looked at them as Tirek said, "I wish you luck." and then he cackled. Sombra smirked, "Perhaps you could cocoon some of the guards in the Crystal Empire or...Shining Armour when I defeat him." he smirked evily. Sombra was very eager to conquer the Empire, it was his ultimate goal after all.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Hot Cocoa woke up just moments after Dynamo Pad. She rubbed her eyes and pulled herself up on her hooves, about to leave when she noticed Lektra shaking in her bed. 

Growing concerned, she walked over to the bed and tried to shake her awake, only to be suddenly sucked away into what appeared to be some sort of dream world. 

Landing on her back, she rubbed her forehead. The entrance had given her quite the headache.

"Mnhg..." 

(I'll wait for @Dynamo Pad before Luna shows up).

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

-The Next Day- 

As a new day had begun, Dynamo's eyes fluttered open slowly as he awoke from his slumber. He scrunched his eyes as he felt a light had hit his eyes. The sun had shined through, but was slightly blocked by the metal based windows. He tried to throw his front hooves over his eyes to block the light, but he was already up. He turned over to try and see what time it was, but groaned as he saw that it was five-forty five in the morning. He tried to lay back down and go to sleep, but it was to no avail. To him, it was a curse at being a morning pony. He sat up in bed once more, before rubbing his eyes with his front hooves to try and wake up.

He looked towards the door and wondered if anyone would be up at this hour. He remembered Lektra saying that her sister, Speed, would be up early to go into town. He thought it would be best to exit the room to see if Speed and the others were awake. He knew he had to get back to town to go apply for a job, That, and he felt he should explore the town more to get a good idea of what there was to do in Ponyville. With a slight nod, he hopped off of the bed, placed the saddlebag over his back and proceeded over towards the door. After quietly opening the door, he closed the door behind him so as to not wake any potential sleeping ponies up. He looked around the area, while trying to make sure he was heading towards what could be the living room and kitchen areas.

As the morning was rising up slowly, Aerion put on his training gear and went for a cold flying in the morning of ponyville as it's his usual routine he, although he felt a bit hangover form the party last night, he was still up for the morning fly. He had to shake up all what he drank

(edited)

@Califorum

I nodded. "Whatever gets us there sooner. I can't teleport that far away, especially since I haven't actually figured out where we are in relation to the Crystal Empire."

I considered turning into a random guard, but found it unnecessary. Turning to Cosmodian I made a simple request. "Just place us somewhere out of the way. I'll mist inside, cocoon the Commander before he has a chance to respond, replace him, and order the guards to move."

I turned to Sombra. "Once you see them moving away do your thing. I'll join you in the throne room after I've had my fill."

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Hot Cocoa woke up just moments after Dynamo Pad. She rubbed her eyes and pulled herself up on her hooves, about to leave when she noticed Lektra shaking in her bed. 

Growing concerned, she walked over to the bed and tried to shake her awake, only to be suddenly sucked away into what appeared to be some sort of dream world. 

Landing on her back, she rubbed her forehead. The entrance had given her quite the headache.

"Mnhg..." 

@Lektra Bolt

As Dynamo had been looking around the for the living room, his ears perked as he thought he saw a bright light, while he thought he heard a loud crash of magic. The flash had been down the hallway, which prompted him to follow the light. After a moment of running, he noticed Lektra laying down on the couch with her Twilight plush, while Cocoa had been lying on the ground. "Lektra? Cocoa? Are you two okay? What's in Equestria is going on around here?" He hesitantly made his way over to his friends, before he began to see what was going on. He shook Cocoa's shoulder to try and shake her away, but it was to no avail. "Cocoa? Come on, wake up." He tried calling out to her, but even that didn't work. "Lektra? You need to wake up. Something happened to Cocoa and I don't...d-don't..." He tried to shake Lektra's shoulder to wake her up, but something was different. He had begun to feel drowsy, while his eyes began to grow heavy. Before he realized it, he had fallen to the ground and was pulled into what was a dream world.

The blue unicorn began to float down towards the ground, before landing on his back. "Ugh...what hit me? D-Did I fall asleep, or something?" He wondered as he struggled to his hooves. He shook his head, while trying to gather his bearings on what was going on. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

As Dynamo had been looking around the for the living room, his ears perked as he thought he saw a bright light, while he thought he heard a loud crash of magic. The flash had been down the hallway, which prompted him to follow the light. After a moment of running, he noticed Lektra laying down on the couch with her Twilight plush, while Cocoa had been lying on the ground. "Lektra? Cocoa? Are you two okay? What's in Equestria is going on around here?" He hesitantly made his way over to his friends, before he began to see what was going on. He shook Cocoa's shoulder to try and shake her away, but it was to no avail. "Cocoa? Come on, wake up." He tried calling out to her, but even that didn't work. "Lektra? You need to wake up. Something happened to Cocoa and I don't...d-don't..." He tried to shake Lektra's shoulder to wake her up, but something was different. He had begun to feel drowsy, while his eyes began to grow heavy. Before he realized it, he had fallen to the ground and was pulled into what was a dream world.

The blue unicorn began to float down towards the ground, before landing on his back. "Ugh...what hit me? D-Did I fall asleep, or something?" He wondered as he struggled to his hooves. He shook his head, while trying to gather his bearings on what was going on. 

Aerion also saw the light in his flight and soon also followed it and when he arrived he saw Dynamo on the floor and flew down to see what was going on "what happened here?" he asked as he checked on Dynamo

@Lektra Bolt

Cosmodian nodded and both of them were whisked away to just outside of the Crystal Empire. King Sombra watched as Chrysalis was about to do her thing, waiting for the guards to move away, once they did, he melted away into pure shadow and began working his way towards the castle. He avoided the guards even though the darkness was sure to be seen as the usual. He began thinking of what to do.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Califorum said:

@Lektra Bolt

Cosmodian nodded and both of them were whisked away to just outside of the Crystal Empire. King Sombra watched as Chrysalis was about to do her thing, waiting for the guards to move away, once they did, he melted away into pure shadow and began working his way towards the castle. He avoided the guards even though the darkness was sure to be seen as the usual. He began thinking of what to do.

As we landed I turned to mist as Sombra did, but mine was almost invisible. I snuck right past the guards and into the castle, still making sure to move across the walls and ceiling. The could see me if they looked hard enough

When I got into the guard break room I saw the target: an older grizzled guard stallion of medium build and with a beard. I reached out a tendril of magic and grabbed him from the ceiling. There was a gasp and a small scuffle as I cocooned him and stuck him up there for later pickup. He never saw what happened, and would stay sedated

As another guard headed into the break room I had just dropped down transformed like nothing was wrong. "At ease soldier, rest your haunches." the other nodded and headed off.

I went to give the order for everyone to patrol another part of the city, leaving the path to the castle throne room empty of guards. Sombra had a clear entryway

I just hoped he would follow the plan....... 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

As we landed I turned to mist as Sombra did, but mine was almost invisible. I snuck right past the guards and into the castle, still making sure to move across the walls and ceiling. The could see me if they looked hard enough

When I got into the guard break room I saw the target: an older grizzled guard stallion of medium build and with a beard. I reached out a tendril of magic and grabbed him from the ceiling. There was a gasp and a small scuffle as I cocooned him and stuck him up there for later pickup.

As another guard headed into the break room I had just dropped down transformed like nothing was wrong. "At ease soldier." the other nodded and headed off.

I went to give the order for everyone to patrol another part of the city, leaving the path to the castle throne room empty of guards. Sombra had a clear entryway

I just hoped he would follow the plan....... 

As the guards cleared, Sombra waited a few minutes. He began to block off the windows and doors with thick walls of dark crystal and proceeded about. Preying about for Cadence and Shining Armour like a predator looking for its prey. Everything was blocked off, they didn't have a chance to escape. He enjoyed that. He waited for this, a very very long time, and now his dreams shall be achieved. He calls out to the dark now, the darkness whispering horrible, evil and twisted things all throughout the castle, which would surely alarm Cadence and Shining Armour. @Emerald<3

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Califorum said:

As the guards cleared, Sombra waited a few minutes. He began to block off the windows and doors with thick walls of dark crystal and proceeded about. Preying about for Cadence and Shining Armour like a predator looking for its prey. Everything was blocked off, they didn't have a chance to escape. He enjoyed that. He waited for this, a very very long time, and now his dreams shall be achieved. He calls out to the dark now, the darkness whispering horrible, evil and twisted things all throughout the castle, which would surely alarm Cadence and Shining Armour. @Emerald<3

I snuck off from patrol while no one was looking, back to the castle. Ducking behind a bush I dissolved into mist again

When I got back to the castle I wasn't shocked at all that Sombra hadn't followed the plan exactly. He had one job: Get to the throne room and do whatever he wanted to to take over, but no he puts crystals in the windows so the citizens would notice it. Guess it was up to me to fix it and make sure it was still subtle and not noticed.

Growling and upset, I changed back into the guard commander while using my magic to smash the crystals. That took a bit of trying, as I didn't realize exactly how tough they were. Need to keep the castle looking normal

"Sombra you had one job, just take over the castle while keeping it looking normal." I whispered to myself. As I dissolved to mist again to find him, the atmosphere turned sinister. At least he was doing that correctly

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1