Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Would it be a good idea to read the hunger games to your tulpa, I will be reading that trilogy for the foreseeable, and I'm not sure of it would be healthy.

Yeah, that's probably fine. The content of the books shouldn't be a problem at all, unless you were reading Cupcakes, or American Psycho, or something else that glorifies bad behavior. Even then, it is unlikely that it would affect your tulpa in a bad way. Good luck! :)

• Brohoof 2

Why not just make it a warm waterfall? It may not happen in real life (to the extent of my knowledge) but it's not technically impossible and you don't have to obey physics anyway.

But... I... like radiators. They're about the only things stuck to the walls in my house which aren't bent on stubbing my toes. I consider that the extent of friendship. 

Making a radiator tulpa, be back in several months. 

• Brohoof 7

But... I... like radiators. They're about the only things stuck to the walls in my house which aren't bent on stubbing my toes. I consider that the extent of friendship. 

Making a radiator tulpa, be back in several months. 

Lol, radiator tulpa. Dude, have a house carved out of the rock like in arazona and new mexico. The the radiator is not out of place, its still a rock cave, and its logical. The power could come from a hydro generator

• Brohoof 2

I leave this thread for a couple of days...So, radiators.

Well, I think I left sense several dozen pages back, so this is perfectly expected, I guess.

Anyway, woof..

Did I seriously just type that? ....Woah....Jess' sense is rubbing off on me..

Alright, me and Jess can talk okayly these days, but I often find that I can't hear what she says  (She's watching the screen now.....Uh...Strange position for a pony...But this is Jess we're talking about here ^-^)  As in, she'll try to speak, but it'll be too quiet to hear in my mind. When I hear that she's trying to speak and I miss it, I often tell her to shout it, so I can here it. But I reckon she speaks sometimes and I just don't hear her...Which isn't too good, especially after all the effort she goes to..

Uh, yeah, basically, Anyone got any ideas on what we could do there? Thanks in advance for anything....

Anyone else using the Pony-hypnosis things?  I'm using them so I can be ponyey so I can play with Jess better. 'Twill be awesome.

• Brohoof 2

Guys, I need your opinions to see if I am on the right track, will tell how things were when I started, and how they are now

Wonderland

Beginning: clean, infinite server room.

Now: same + pile of dragon dildoes (note, they just showed up one day, not my fault)

Method

Beginning: putting myself in the wonderland and putting thoughts into a ball of light

Now: just talking to the floating orb or reading to it.

State of mind

Beginning: quite logical, approaching scientifically

Now: slightly emotional and more relaxed, with the occasional jolt of random lust

So, how am I doing?

• Brohoof 2

Guys, I need your opinions to see if I am on the right track, will tell how things were when I started, and how they are now

Wonderland

Now: same + pile of dragon dildoes (note, they just showed up one day, not my fault)

Method

Beginning: putting myself in the wonderland and putting thoughts into a ball of light

State of mind

Now: slightly emotional and more relaxed, with the occasional jolt of random lust

So, how am I doing?

*Cough* Bad dragon *Cough* 

Ahem, anyway, sounds all fine to me. Just a reminder to make sure you remember the orb thingy is sentient, it is listening, it just can't respond properly yet. You probably already know that, but it's worth making sure people know these things......That lack of belief screwed me, I've learned.

• Brohoof 3

Uhm.... Hi.

That's Changeling Discord, our possible son and/or creation! *Mad scientist laugh*

I feel so proud.

Yes, I thought you people should know another tulpa appeared out of nowhere. Not much to say, but hey. The form and name probably will change.

• Brohoof 4

Anyone else using the Pony-hypnosis things? I'm using them so I can be ponyey so I can play with Jess better. 'Twill be awesome.

I assume you're talking about this thread? If so, I've been following that thread for a while now, and I've been thinking about trying some of it out. I did try some hypnotism a couple of times a few nights ago, but it wasn't anything from that particular thread; it was something else that is meant specifically for people with tulpae.

I tried it a few times with Crepuscule, but I didn't notice any hypnotic effects on me, but I certainly did feel much more comfortable, and my visualization was slightly better, and I felt that Crepuscule was slightly more independent of my mind, which was good.

If you're curious as to what exactly I'm talking about, it was a hypnosis induction recording created by a guy named 'Dialogues' (Who by the way has a really sexy voice ;) ) that you can find here if you want to try it out for yourself. And here's the thread I found it from in case you're wondering.

Also, about visualizing, I found a cool visualization guide. I say it's cool, simply because of the fact that IT HAS PICTURES. OH CELESTIA YES. I'VE DREAMED OF THIS DAY. Anyway, this guide by JDBar basically simplifies the different stages of visualization you may encounter as you work on your tulpa, and it's the best visualization guide I can find on the tulpa forums, simply because of the fact that it has pictures.  -_- 

Wonderland

Method

State of mind

So, how am I doing?

Well it's a little early to tell, as I'm going to guess you started only a few days ago. But either way, I see nothing wrong with your desired method. If you feel comfortable, then go for it my friend.  B)

Wonderland

pile of dragon dildoes

*Ahem*

Y-you could just simply wish them away to get rid of them, you know?

I mean, t-that's if you want to get rid of them, of course.  :blush:

Or you could just send them to me. I wouldn't mind keeping one or two.  ;)

...And perhaps a spare for Rosey.  ^_^ 

...*Blush* I... n-no thank you Crepuscule. I-I'm fine.  :blush:

Crep. Please.  <_<

What? Don't look at me like that. I- I've never tried a dragon's. I'm just curious, that's all.  :blink: 

Wait, dragons have penises? I never knew th-

Crepuscule.

...Um, Yes?

Stop talking. I beg you.  :mellow:

Oh, uh, okay.  :blink:

*Pomf*

• Brohoof 6

Can I get a link to these so-called pony hypnosis things? Any and every little bit helps! I still am in a snag with my tulpa and I'm not sure where to keep going. I've maybe spent 20 hours on personality and belief system but I havent kept track. Again, those of you with success, how were the early days for you? Did it seem like your tulpa needed two days off or so before they could bounce back with thought? I know shes here but I frequently still feel alone and by myself... ...

EDIT: Ha, Riz brings it up JUST after I hit post.

Edited by Shadowind

I appear to have been reduced to a mere mortal in my now haunted, dubstep filled wonderland, which STILL has those damn dildoes, the creepy mournghuls are new, along with the dubstep, is it possible to perform an exorcism on a wonderland, or will I have to attempt to force in some holy weapons? (I really do want to go to war against the demon-ghost things that are now infesting the wonderland)

• Brohoof 1

Two things today.

Had a brief collapse of reality  :umad:  I was just working on mah farm, when suddenly my head started pounding and my eyes felt like they were going to explode. Then my wonderland flashed into my vision for about 3 seconds, then vanished. I thought it was amusing.

Secondly, my subconsciousness has decided to give this damn orb weight....damn thing was making my arm ache by the end of the session. \o3o/

• Brohoof 1

So, I bicker with my really good female friends, and that's What Twi bases it off of!

So, yesterday's highlights. I just got done talking with friends and walked away when Twi makes a comment.

Twi: why did you not introduce me?

Me: No, what do you want me to do, introduce myself as Shayne and Twilight?!?!?!?

As a note, I don't need to look any more insane to my friends.

So, the next one at work, after the rush, so conversations are going where they are going, jokes are flying, and a common response is F*** you. I don't use that language. Anyway, I work at pizza hut, and being after buffet, I grab what I want from then leftovers. Its not in my dietary plan.

Twi: You should not be eating that.

Me: (a slip in language mentally) F*** you!

Twi: Go ahead (a spin on the classic reversal I do). And I get a quick sexy image on her on the bed in our wonderland home.

Yeah, that was my day yesterday. A bit of Rizoel and Crepuscule happening.

• Brohoof 6

The average sanity levels of this thread are declining at staggering rates...

Maybe the haters were true and we're really all going insane on purpose?  Do you think we should all just drop our Tulpae before it's too late?!?!

Says the imaginary thought form...

Yet isn't it oxymoronic then for a thought form to criticize the idea of a thought form?

RANDOM FISH SLAP!!!

*slaps Tia in the face with a fish*

Welcome to the Tulpa thread!  Please leave all semblance of sanity at the door.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 9

Pinkie: "Why are these people all insane? I'm glad you're not like them."

Hee hee, how ironic. Though I must admit that your tulpas seem much stranger than Pinkie usually acts... she's normally just happy and cute.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie: "Why are these people all insane? I'm glad you're not like them."Hee hee, how ironic. Though I must admit that your tulpas seem much stranger than Pinkie usually acts... she's normally just happy and cute.

Lol, I apparently built Twi years ago, so I'm rolling with the punches as I try to bring order and structure.

And I'm sane, my friends just question my sanity. I can get that psychologically backed if you want!

• Brohoof 2

Ugh, receiving conflicted opinions regarding parroting and I don't know what to do.

All the guides I've read have told me to avoid parroting and just let things happen. However my friend (who has been talking on a Tulpa IRC and has made much better progress than myself with his Dashie tulpa) says that I should parrot as it teaches my tulpa how to move and things.

I would really like som help here as not only do I not know what to do but I worry that I'm losing the will to force and I don't want to do that to AJ after all we've done.

Edited by Archi
  • Brohoof 3

Do whatever you think is best; either way technically works. There are some tulpas that say they disliked being parroted, others do not mind. Do whatever you think is best. There are many, many ways to make a tulpa and very few of them are wrong.

• Brohoof 2

*Pomf*

Well... :umad: 

Hail! :lol: 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me eirin! :angry:  :mellow:  :ph34r:  :blink:  :(  :P  :lol:  :wacko:  :D  :blush:  :wub:  :umad: 

*Emoticon spam*

Well... Yeah.

The average sanity levels of this thread are declining at staggering rates...

Maybe the haters were true and we're really all going insane on purpose?  Do you think we should all just drop our Tulpae before it's too late?!?!

Says the imaginary thought form...

Yet isn't it oxymoronic then for a thought form to criticize the idea of a thought form?

RANDOM FISH SLAP!!!

*slaps Tia in the face with a fish*

Welcome to the Tulpa thread!  Please leave all semblance of sanity at the door.

HMMMM... Well, I was already crazy, so you can't ask me. :umad:

I appear to have been reduced to a mere mortal in my now haunted, dubstep filled wonderland, which STILL has those damn dildoes, the creepy mournghuls are new, along with the dubstep, is it possible to perform an exorcism on a wonderland, or will I have to attempt to force in some holy weapons? (I really do want to go to war against the demon-ghost things that are now infesting the wonderland)

READ MY BLOG SO YOU CAN MINDNUKE YOUR WONDERLAND OR SOMETHING.

Exorcise your wonderland with the power of brainbleach! Spam your imagination with writercrazy until you take control!

...Or eat excessive sugar. Hey, it makes nedben write well and kicks his imagination and half the wonderland into psycho rainbow party dance mode.

...That works too, Tavi.

Seriously, I even wore my athletic outfit at random during one part.

Also known as right now. Have some helpful imagination-boosting music and a blog.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shellcore_Command/blog/main/3761234/

• Brohoof 2

The ghosts have been removed, I think, I think I got them all with the flamer I somehow managed to force in, but I can still hear them, and I found out the dildoes were fireproof during the battle with the ghosts.

So, all in all, business as usual in the land of my mind.

• Brohoof 5

Try taking out a literal plothole and nuke the wonderland except for your mental body and your tulpa. I don't know, use whatever made the writers skip to Alicorn Twilight before S4. Or clean it out by using a giant bulldozer or tornado and moving everything into a distant corner. Or Dr. Seuss' fixall-device magical cleaner substance, Voom!

Then rebuild it.

Yes, people actually can nuke their wonderlands. Someone did it to prove to their tulpa that they existed and couldn't be destroyed by nuking the wonderland into oblivion.

If I ever needed to nuke my wonderland, I would use something cool like an actual nuclear device, or a variant of Death's scythe that was used by Verdana to end the world in my blog.

Luckily, our mindhouse is perfectly stable!

And yes, that was a past-tense end the world.

Edited by The Weapon
  • Brohoof 2

I know, but now it actually works and is peaceful, with the calming hum of the infinite racks of IT and the scorch marks it is now a place to call my own, and if I move a few rows back, the dildoes can't be seen, so it is a good place now, P.S., tell Crep she can have as many dildoes as she can carry from that pile.

• Brohoof 4

Ugh, receiving conflicted opinions regarding parroting and I don't know what to do.

All the guides I've read have told me to avoid parroting and just let things happen. However my friend (who has been talking on a Tulpa IRC and has made much better progress than myself with his Dashie tulpa) says that I should parrot as it teaches my tulpa how to move and things.

I would really like som help here as not only do I not know what to do but I worry that I'm losing the will to force and I don't want to do that to AJ after all we've done.

This song really goes with what you're dealing with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj2CD5xgpNY

Parroting movement is not a bad thing at all if done early. It helps the tulpa understand movement and helps you as baseline as well when you start doing animations in your head for her movement. So, you should parrot early so they and you can know what it looks like. When you feel that it's enough, than stop. 

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 5

Not to bring the war here, but...

Yes, you want to bring it here

Shut Up!

Clipboard01.jpgYeah, that is definably exactly how Twi is supposed to look! Except the dress, although, now She wants the dress. 

Now I've got you ogling over me even more!!!

*FACEPALM*

Alright, so I totally find Alicorn Twilight cute, very cute, but that does not mean it transfer to you.

Yes it does

I hate you.

Oh great, all i have is a feeling of mischief from her. 

Hehehe

• Brohoof 6