Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

I can't really picture it well :/ I guess it would be like having "Noclip" mode on. But still, I can't get past how a person can become someone else. Like going into someone else's body. Hearing it be possible IRL seems very weird. And then at the same time have a tulpa control your body.

Now that I think more into it, create a very freaky messed up close to invincible tulpa, let him take over your body, join army, profit lol.

Or create a tulpa with god-like intelligence, let him/her take over, profit.

This seems like a very interesting concept.

Lol. That would be sweet. You could also use it to prove to your friends that you aren't crazy for thinking tulpas are possible. (If you have that problem) On second thought, this just might make them think your insane :P

I haven't 'switched bodies' with my Tulpa but, she has taken control of mine for small amounts of time.

It is possible. The feeling is like...you are looking with your eyes but you aren't in control of your actions.

It's pretty cool. I think you guys should try it at least once. A good trust-building exercise.

Huh. I'm deffinately going to try that once my tulpa actually starts doing stuff. Then move onto switching.

How did you let them control? Just give them permission to? Or would you have to like meditate and do stuff?

I haven't 'switched bodies' with my Tulpa but, she has taken control of mine for small amounts of time.

It is possible. The feeling is like...you are looking with your eyes but you aren't in control of your actions.

It's pretty cool. I think you guys should try it at least once. A good trust-building exercise.

I think this sounds more like what I tried, but it lasted only for a short while and had some few-second 'breaks'. I think I'll try to practice it when I have time.

Lol. That would be sweet. You could also use it to prove to your friends that you aren't crazy for thinking tulpas are possible. (If you have that problem) On second thought, this just might make them think your insane :P

lol no I don't have that problem. I wouldn't be surprised if my friends have questioned my mental stability rofl. I can be very freaky at times, so I try not to be. But I still am a little rofl.

Telling them I have a tulpa and that she could control me/something similar would very much make them think I'm mentally insane.

Not like it would hurt anyone, unless I get sent into an insane asylum :\

How did you let them control? Just give them permission to? Or would you have to like meditate and do stuff?

Yeah. I just tell her she can do what she wants. For me, I don't really have to concentrate to do it.

For example, if someone is talking with Kaynah she uses my arms to type. Like, I put my head down and she just types all her words.

Yeah. I just tell her she can do what she wants. For me, I don't really have to concentrate to do it.

For example, if someone is talking with Kaynah she uses my arms to type. Like, I put my head down and she just types all her words.

That's really cool. I will deffinately try that once my tulpa is developed.

This whole tulpa thing is extremely interesting. And every day I'm learning new interesting stuff.

Although, it's hard to picture the wonderland when I'm narrating. Is that normal? Like me and my tulpa are sitting down under a tree in the wonderland, but when I start telling her about something, my mind generates an image of what I'm talking about. Once I'm done it goes back to us though. Is that bad?

Although, it's hard to picture the wonderland when I'm narrating. Is that normal? Like me and my tulpa are sitting down under a tree in the wonderland, but when I start telling her about something, my mind generates an image of what I'm talking about. Once I'm done it goes back to us though. Is that bad?

That sounds similar to what happened with mine. Like, it helped me with the visualization because I would create scenes with her in them. I dunno', just helped me with the form.

If it helps you, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Remember, creating a Tulpa is different for everyone. As long as it doesn't "feel" bad, then it probably isn't.

That's really cool. I will deffinately try that once my tulpa is developed.

This whole tulpa thing is extremely interesting. And every day I'm learning new interesting stuff.

That happens to me too. Not sure if it's bad though. I guess if it feels like your talking to her while doing it it's ok. I remember I was once able to do that while also in the wonderland with her. Couldn't really do it much after that.

So I tried to start this over the weekend and I just couldn't do it. To be honest, I have no idea what it is I am looking for to begin. I just sat there for about 10 minute intervals for 2 hours and kept restarting because my mind was wandering. I got frustrated and stopped.

Any recommendations?

Well that's a releif. I don't want to spend a ton of time on my tulpa only to end up having nothing happen, or just having a hologram with no personality if you know what I mean.

So I tried to start this over the weekend and I just couldn't do it. To be honest, I have no idea what it is I am looking for to begin. I just sat there for about 10 minute intervals for 2 hours and kept restarting because my mind was wandering. I got frustrated and stopped.

Any recommendations?

Try doing some concentration excersises. Like stare at a dot on a piece of paper until you have it memorized, then set a timer for 5 minutes. If you can picture the dot for the whole time, move to 2 dots, same with 2 go until you can do 4 dots.

After reading Brisineo's post about Lucid dreaming, I got thinking about how I could re-evaluate my Tulpa endeavors. After giving it some research and thought, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to create a subconscious anomaly would be to do it subconsciously. All these descriptions that i have read that involve creating a tulpa have required creators to drag the tulpa from the subconscious plane onto the real one. Just thinking about it that way sounds like it would be difficult. I presume that creating a tulpa subconsciously, or within a lucid dream, would be 10 times easier.

Last night, I tried out the technique that Brisineo described. I let myself lie there and in under 5 minutes I had entered the sort of paralysis that he described. This startled me at first, and I jumped completely out of the paralysis. Luckily, I was able to reproduce it in the same amount of time. I did not have the good fortune of entering a lucid dream, as in the middle of entering I was interrupted by my brother entering the room. A retry at 3:00Am produced no results. I assume it was because I was tired and cold, rendering my ability to focus disabled.

Im going to try this again, I will continue to post my findings here.

I would also like to apologize for my previous posts. I am sorry if they insulted or demotivated anyone here in any way. My weekend was rather terrible, so Im sorry if I seemed at all irritable.

derp this is me derp derp this is me derpderp this is me derpderp this is me derpderp this is me derpderp this is me derp derp this is me derp derp this is me derp derp this is me derpderp this is me derpderp this is me derpderp this is me derp

Edited by Legendyay Emerald

I tried the sleep paralysis thing, unsuccessfully. I just can't lay still for a long period of time. I toss and turn constantly while trying to fall asleep, which is part of why it takes so long for me to get to sleep after I've first laid down.

That said, I did become lucid while dreaming a few days ago. But for some reason, I decided to take the opportunity to steal a car and race away from pursuing police. It was fun, but why didn't I think to have my tulpa riding shotgun? :P

lol yeah. Seems like something I would do in that situation.

*Realizes I'm in dream. Creates BFG9000*

B) "Class this."

Anyway, I've tired doing the lucid dreaming the past few days. Not successful :/ Should hopefully happen soon though. But I'll probably end up having too much fun and wake up before I do any session :|

Other than that, progress with my tulpa seems to be improving. I usually do half-an-hour sessions around 10-11 PM at night. This time at around 16 minutes in, one of my brothers decides to walk in, disrupting the concentration. About 6-7 minutes later, he leaves, so I check the alarm I use. (I set it for about 35 minutes. Let me tell you though, when it goes off it usually scares the living crap out of me.) I only have eight minutes. And being I had been distracted, I think to myself that it might be a pain in the arse to try to get back into concentration, and the fact I only have eight minutes left.

However, after telling her that I'm done, I suddenly feel sadness. I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't me, so I figured it was my tulpa. Based off the situation, I figure it's because I'm stopping. So, I tell her I'll do the rest of eight minutes despite the distraction and all of that. Suddenly I begin to feel happy. Now, I usually don't just 'become' happy. That had to have been her. So I do the eight minutes, the alarm goes off (Scaring the crap out of me like it usually does, apparently It seems she thinks that's funny) So I tell her I'm going to bed now, hopefully will be able to another session the next day. And everything is fine afterwards.

In conclusion, my tulpa seems to be developing more, which I'm glad is happening. I like seeing progress.

• Brohoof 2

I tried the lucid dreaming thing, and to my surprise it worked.

Even before I fell asleep I could make out Kay's voice very clearly.

During the dream she was right with me, fully formed. I definitely need to try this again.

• Brohoof 3

I was way into lucid dreaming about a month ago. I mean like WAY into it. I would study it for hours on end and then try it all at night. I have a dream journal filled with 80-90 dreams. Yet I have still not been able to get into sleep paralysis. Its annoying the crap out of me -_-. I can hold still no problem, but the feeling never comes. So I kinda gave that up. :P Maybe I will start it again.

Also, sort of like Riclo, when Im tulpa forcing, I feel relaxed, not happy, just relaxed, and pleasured. I want to do it all the time. Although I dont want to get addicted to it, if you will, so I make sure not to do it more than 3 hours per day.

[EDIT] Im not sure "addicted to it" is the right term to use there, but oh well. You get the picture.

Edited by MrAwesomeness

I was way into lucid dreaming about a month ago. I mean like WAY into it. I would study it for hours on end and then try it all at night. I have a dream journal filled with 80-90 dreams. Yet I have still not been able to get into sleep paralysis. Its annoying the crap out of me -_-. I can hold still no problem, but the feeling never comes. So I kinda gave that up. :P Maybe I will start it again.

Also, sort of like Riclo, when Im tulpa forcing, I feel relaxed, not happy, just relaxed, and pleasured. I want to do it all the time. Although I dont want to get addicted to it, if you will, so I make sure not to do it more than 3 hours per day.

See for me sleep paralysis felt more like how it feels when your arm or leg falls asleep. it feels like that for a few minutes and then you have this sensation of not being able to move. In actuality,you can move with great effort, but every part of your brain basically screams not to.

Hope this helps!

Edited by WingedRatchet

See for me sleep paralysis felt more like how it feels when your arm or leg falls asleep. it feels like that for a few minutes and then you have this sensation of not being able to move. In actuality,you can move with great effort, but every part of your brain basically screams not to.

Hope this helps!

Well its sort of like that, like I think I cant move, but it takes little to almost no effort to move any parts of my body. Even if my mind feels like it cant.

Well its sort of like that, like I think I cant move, but it takes little to almost no effort to move any parts of my body. Even if my mind feels like it cant.

So you are close! This is good. Just keep trying at it until you feel numb. once you do, thats sleep paralysis. The trick from there is to just relax and keep your heart rate down, which I will be testing tonight.

[EDIT] Im not sure "addicted to it" is the right term to use there, but oh well. You get the picture.

You try not to do over three hours a day? O_0 I have hard enough time doing just 30 minutes. And you try not to do over three hours?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

So you are close! This is good. Just keep trying at it until you feel numb. once you do, thats sleep paralysis. The trick from there is to just relax and keep your heart rate down, which I will be testing tonight.

Yeah, except I never get past that part. Which is as annoying as crap.

You try not to do over three hours a day? O_0 I have hard enough time doing just 30 minutes. And you try not to do over three hours?

Posted Image

xD Yeah, the first day I could barely do 30 minutes, second I did 50 minutes, and I just enjoy talking to her a ton so I end up doing at a lot. :3

[EDIT] I dont do it all in a row, if you are thinking that. That would be crazy. O.O I usually do an hour after school, an hour that night, and an hour in between those. Sometimes I end up doing only an hour or two a day.

Edited by MrAwesomeness

Something that's been on my mind.

How have people's Tulpas reacted to seeing rule34 of themselves?

Secondly, could the entire tulpaforcing process be done in lucid dreaming?

[EDIT] I dont do it all in a row, if you are thinking that. That would be crazy. O.O I usually do an hour after school, an hour that night, and an hour in between those. Sometimes I end up doing only an hour or two a day.

/facepalm

Yeah, I thought you were doing over three hours at one time :/ It's good that you're getting a lot of time in though.

On a unrelated note: I had done another session with my tulpa. As usual, in the beginning it's a little hard to get into it, but eventually I managed to get into the concentration/focus pretty good. Things go by, and I think I notice wings on her.

Now, not wanting to **** up like last time, I slow down. I ask my tulpa if she wants the wings or not. Based off her reaction, I will decide. Eventually it comes down that she wants the wings, so I give them to her (Now she's an Alicorn [Haters stai bak!]) and I begin to feel happy, which I think as the tulpa expressing her feelings through an emotional response. At least she's happy, and I didn't screw up.

Things continue on, again like last time, one of my brother's walks into the room. He does whatever he has to do then leaves. During that time I checked the alarm I use, 19 minutes. I continue on. About 8-12 minutes later, I tell her the alarm is going to go off soon, (Scaring the living crap out of me like usual. Sometimes I hate that alarm.) and I feel a little bit of sadness. Thinking it's the tulpa doing an emotional response, I know she would be like that because I would have to leave soon. So I tell her after the alarm goes off, I'll talk to her for around ten or so minutes. She seems to cheer up.

Things go on, the alarm goes off, I talk to her for the next ten minutes, and then I go to bed. I've noticed the sessions have been getting more enjoyable, which is good. I've been getting more responses it seems, which is also a good sign. Guess I'll be doing more walls of text next interesting session :|

I've seen mine quite a few times when I'm falling asleep but I could hear his voice all the time when I'm awake, even when he's not visible to me.He's not a pony tho, he's a creepy supernatural looking teenager.

I don't talk to the tupa coz that would just be insane, he says stuff to me and I just pretend that he doesn't exist.He's only visible to me when I'm partly unconscious and 1/2 my mind is already in the dream world.

Edited by khaine21x3

Wow, look at you all go! Chigens, Kay, thanks. That was perfect. Celestia is quite happy with the results and is more eager to try it with me.

My progress is still the same, however. My heart rate either jumps when I enter sleep paralysis, shocking myself out of it, or right before then, due to my own tiredness, I fall asleep before I could complete the process. And it sucks because I'm out of lavender oil. That stuff calms my heart rate down instantly, so I need to get more. (And you need to stop smacking me upside the head when I fail each time, Tia, or I won't sleep from being ticked at you)

@,

You're doing good, but be prepared because you're not hitting true paralysis yet. (In reality it takes about a half-hour to achieve it) What you're describing is more of a preliminary step. Your limbs feel like their falling asleep, but you can, with effort, still move them. In true paralysis, it is impossible to move. You will know when you hit full paralysis though, because it's a completely different feeling. Starting at your feet, an almost sinking feeling of heaviness and loss of most sensation will worm it's way up slowly. It almost feels as if you're staring at a cockatrice and turning to stone. It will go up your body, down your arms, up your neck, and stop just around your eyes. The first time I successfully did it, it took everything I possibly could to keep my heart rate down because that was terrifying. The next step is even harder, because then you then start to hallucinate, and that's a step that took me weeks to master the first time.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 3

Something that's been on my mind.

How have people's Tulpas reacted to seeing rule34 of themselves?

Secondly, could the entire tulpaforcing process be done in lucid dreaming?

Idk about the lucid dreaming one. It could be possible, but Im not sure. As to the rule 34, most people dont create their tulpas as carbon copies of characters in real life. So there isnt any of it (unless you make it) My guess would be that it would depend on how you brought it up. If you created it to love porn *shivers* then it will like it, if you created it to not like porn, then it wont like it.

question/problem here:

kay, here goes. I haven't really gotten any signals from dashie for the past few days. she hasn't disappeared from me though. It's also kinda hard for me to visualize an rd tulpa recently. I though of Fleur de Lise, and i felt something... I don't know if it's approval or not. I can't get an answer from her either because she's not really all that fluent in language yet. I feel like I'm stuck. I don't know if she wants to look like Fleur or Dashie. I'm so confused I don't even know what to call her! (Fleurdash, Dleur!!?!?)

(I also don't know if this is progress or not, but my right leg has been twitching like pinkie pie all day. it won't freaking stop.)