KingMorgana

answered So what art forums do l post this drawing

Ok so l want to double check and make sure l don't make a mistake on where do l post this drawing, so that's why l want to question this first.

Okay l drew a pony Okami and l would like to share it but idk which art forums do l post it in? Also Okami is from a video game that l play and l drew her on paper that l have took a picture of.

A ponified version of a character or a pony character in a game world of some sort counts as a pony-related artwork, so it should be fine in the general Visual Fan Art section. The other place for art would be Non-Pony Artwork section, but as the name suggests, it is for artworks, that have nothing to do with ponies, nor MLP in general.

Badges

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

A ponified version of a character or a pony character in a game world of some sort counts as a pony-related artwork, so it should be fine in the general Visual Fan Art section. The other place for art would be Non-Pony Artwork section, but as the name suggests, it is for artworks, that have nothing to do with ponies, nor MLP in general.

well one thing my bad l should have said okami is a wolf in the game but l drew her as a pony. But anyways so l should post it in Non-Pony Artwork then?

I'm aware of that. ;) 

As I said, if you drew her as a pony, then it automatically has something to do with MLP, so it will be an on-topic artwork, that can be posted in Visual Fan Art. It is a pony after all, right? :darling:

Non-Pony Artwork is for things, that have absolutely nothing to do with MLP. If you'd draw Okami as a wolf, as she normally is, then it would go there. :grin:

Summarizing: Okami as a pony is a pony-related artwork and can be posted in Visual Fan Art.

Badges

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I'm aware of that. ;) 

As I said, if you drew her as a pony, then it automatically has something to do with MLP, so it will be an on-topic artwork, that can be posted in Visual Fan Art. It is a pony after all, right? :darling:

Non-Pony Artwork is for things, that have absolutely nothing to do with MLP. If you'd draw Okami as a wolf, as she normally is, then it would go there. :grin:

ok thx

sorry l question that again, its just because sometimes its hard for me2 understand of what ppl are trying to say so sometimes l need it to be more clear. Anyways l say close this thread cause its done

Thanks again!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

ok thx

sorry l question that again, its just because sometimes its hard for me2 understand of what ppl are trying to say so sometimes l need it to be more clear. Anyways l say close this thread cause its done

Thanks again!

I need to hunt down this Okami art! :)

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

ok thx

Thanks again!

Don't you worry, there's nothing wrong with that. Ask as much as you need. :grin:

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I need to hunt down this Okami art! :)

ikr? dfEG13d.png

This thread has served its purpose, therefore it is now locked. Thank you! :darling:
  • Excited 1

Badges