Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Serena

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled My Little Pony Roleplay site, and Poniverse popped up. After making an account, I clicked on the link to here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was a little kid, I liked watching G3, but I wasn't super into it. Then, G4 came out. I'd heard from some friends that it was good and decided to check it out. I fell in love with the characters and the universe of the show. I haven't been super big in the fandom before now besides watching the show. 

Hi there! My name's Serena. I just joined a few minutes ago, and I'm looking forward to making new friends! A little bit about me: I like to read, write, draw, music, and playing video games. I'm a little shy, but I tend to open up the more you get to know me. Fluttershy's my fav because I relate to her a lot. Anyways, feel free to add/message me! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

a77e4dfb4ea3b430a3cb67577677ba7f.jpg

• Brohoof 10

Hello @Serena and welcome to the forums!

Wow, those interests are very similar to my own. :ooh: I hope you enjoy your stay and have some fun. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello @Serena and welcome to the forums!

Wow, those interests are very similar to my own. :ooh: I hope you enjoy your stay and have some fun. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)

Hi, @Totally Lyra! Thanks for the welcome!

Haha, what a coincidence! And thanks, I'll keep that in mind. ^_^

3 minutes ago, .Wolfe. said:

Hey there @Serena Welcome to the forums wf0kdjI.png

Hi, @.Wolfe., and thanks for the welcome! :mlp_smile: 

• Brohoof 2

Hey @Serena welcome to Mlp forums we’re so happy to have you here and we hope your happy to. Hope you enjoy this awesome place. If you have any questions or just wanna talk shoot me a pm I’m always here to help anyone and  I love making new friends. 

Again welcome enjoy your stay. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dashiefan50 said:

Hey @Serena welcome to Mlp forums we’re so happy to have you here and we hope your happy to. Hope you enjoy this awesome place. If you have any questions or just wanna talk shoot me a pm I’m always here to help anyone and  I love making new friends. 

Again welcome enjoy your stay. 

Hi, @Dashiefan50! Thanks for the welcome! So far I'm really enjoying this place! Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind. :mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 1

@Independence-Day-Brony I play Animal Crossing and The Sims a lot. I've finished Life is Strange 1 and Life is Strange Before the Storm, and I'm currently playing Life is Strange 2. As for music, I honestly listen to almost every genre lol. Lately though, I've been getting into Lo-Fi music. I like listening to it when I'm writing.

What do you like to play/listen to? :mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 2

@Serena I collect games but I don't have a lot of time to play. But recently I started Dead Island again. That game is my fantasy: killing zombies on a tropical island.

I like European fantasy metal. My favorite band is Blind Guardian.

Hello @Serena. Welcome aboard!

Judging by your interests, you and I will get on rather well. Anyways, I think we can all relate to Fluttershy in some way - I'm pretty shy around new people. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 2

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums @Serena! I am Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna or Cinny. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with or make a friend with, feel free to PM me! I'm always up for new friends!

I hope that you do have a good time here, and enjoy!

@Independence-Day-Brony Ooh, Dead Island sounds interesting. What system(s) is it on? I've also never heard of Blind Guardian before. I just listened to a couple of their songs, and I like it a lot!

@Cash In Thanks for the welcome! Glad I'm not the only one who relates to Fluttershy lol

@Crosswind Thanks for the welcome! :mlp_smile:

@McFlurryHeart Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here! ^_^

@Lil'Cinnamon Thanks for the welcome! I'll keep that in mind! :mlp_smile:

@Splashee Thanks for the welcome! Yes, this place is full of super nice people! ^_^

@TheTaZe Thanks for the welcome! If I need anything, I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer! :mlp_smile:

@Bas Thanks for the welcome! Haha, I've been enjoying my time here so far; I'm ready for even more fun! ^_^

• Brohoof 4