Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Actors/actresses you’ve wanted to see in a relationship?

AlicornSpell

I always wanted Jeremy Sumpter (the actor who plays Peter Pan in the 2003 Peter Pan movie) and Rachel Hurd-Wood (the actress who plays Wendy Darling in the 2003 Peter Pan movie) to fall in love with each other and become a couple in real life.

I was upset when I found out that they never became a couple, and that Rachel Hurd-Wood is now married to another man and now has a kid with him.

It's true that Jeremy Sumpter did have a crush on Rachel Hurd-Wood, but I also heard that Rachel Hurd-Wood didn't feel the same way about him. There was a rumor that they did date each other at some point after the 2003 Peter Pan movie was released, but I don't think that rumor is true. 

Edited by AlicornSpell

@AlicornSpell Just letting you know I have moved your thread to Media Discussion and have given it the appropriate tag as well as shortened the title. ;)

Now, I’d like to have a say in this as well...

I always wanted Burt Reynolds and Sally Field to get together because of Smokey and The Bandit. I mean...they were practically made for each other! I even wondered if they were a thing in real life to be honest, for the longest time. 

smokey-and-the-bandit-billboard-1548.jpg

It was only just recently when Reynolds passed away, Sally Field said they did in fact have some sort of real life romantic relationship. I involuntarily squeed when I heard that but so sad to hear Reynolds passed.

52 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@AlicornSpell Just letting you know I have moved your thread to Media Discussion and have given it the appropriate tag as well as shortened the title. ;)

Now, I’d like to have a say in this as well...

I always wanted Burt Reynolds and Sally Field to get together because of Smokey and The Bandit. I mean...they were practically made for each other! I even wondered if they were a thing in real life to be honest, for the longest time. 

smokey-and-the-bandit-billboard-1548.jpg

It was only just recently when Reynolds passed away, Sally Field said they did in fact have some sort of real life romantic relationship. I involuntarily squeed when I heard that but so sad to hear Reynolds passed.

Thank you.

Actually some of my dream couples did end up together in real life to some extent. I love the characters of Joe Donnelly and Shannon Christie from Far And Away, played by Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, respectively, and that happened for a while off-screen. Same goes for Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, if only fleetingly. I like Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning in Push, even though Dakota was a tad young at the time. I was hoping for a sequel when she was a little older so they could make it happen. It didn’t happen though. Sad.  

• Brohoof 1