Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What’s The Oldest House You’ve Ever Lived In?

Lucky Bolt

When I was really little my dad bought a hobby farm in Virginia and it had a very old farmhouse and several out-buildings dating to the late 1890s. We never really lived in the house; it was more of a place to visit and play around, but I don't think I'd want to spend enough time inside to meet any of the former residents floating around a place that old. Scary.

• 3 months later...

I’ve only ever lived in one house actually and it’s only a few years older than I am. My parents bought it in the late 1990s as it was being built then I was born in 2002. I’ve spent my whole life here basically.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

I used to live in an old flat/apartment, that was built in the early 1960s. To be fair, most of the houses I've lived in are on the older side to begin with.

The house in Chatsworth Illinois I grew up in as a baby was from the 40s or 50s can't remember to be exact. The Champaign Illinois house was from the 1970s. The Woodlake house was the biggest one I ever grew up and lived in and was from the 1980s and then the last house I lived with my family was from the 50s

• 6 months later...