Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask my OC Prince Glaciem anything

PrinceGlaciem/LordNemesis

25 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

That's very good of you. Do you have a favorite princess? You know, in the interest of strengthening royal bloodlines and all that? 

Well Celestia, Luna, and Cadance all work very hard to keep their kingdoms running smoothly. It is my honor and privilege to help Celestia and Luna keep the peace and friendship alive across the realm. However as hard as everypony works and as wonderful as each Princess is...Celestia was able to raise both sun and moon for an entire Mellenia all while keeping Equestria safe sound and secure.

4 minutes ago, PrinceGlaciem/LordNemesis said:

Well Celestia, Luna, and Cadance all work very hard to keep their kingdoms running smoothly. It is my honor and privilege to help Celestia and Luna keep the peace and friendship alive across the realm. However as hard as everypony works and as wonderful as each Princess is...Celestia was able to raise both sun and moon for an entire Mellenia all while keeping Equestria safe sound and secure.

Do I detect a slight crush? Our Princess of the sun is wonderful...And quite lovely. Tell her how you feel!

(edited)
14 hours ago, Quinch said:

What's your cutie mark represent?

{also, I gotta ask because your username... is this thread a plot?}

Glaciem: it is a snowflake carried by the wind, it represents my ability to summon Winter. Just like how Celestia can raise the sun or Luna the Moon I can summon winter. 

(also nah, just curious honestly. Plus I thought this would be a good way to develop his character)

Edited by PrinceGlaciem/LordNemesis

10 hours ago, PrinceGlaciem/LordNemesis said:

(also nah, just curious honestly. Plus I thought this would be a good way to develop his character)

{Ahh, okay... I was curious if it was related to a certain gentleman who is certainly down with the street, but I guess it's just a coincidence}

On 8/15/2019 at 12:22 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Don't give up! She's playing (REALLY) hard to get!

Glaciem: I didn't! she and I have been together since!

On 8/15/2019 at 12:35 AM, Quinch said:

{Ahh, okay... I was curious if it was related to a certain gentleman who is certainly down with the street, but I guess it's just a coincidence}

(aahh okie then, may I ask who?)