Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC Bolt(I'm only 14 so it's not that great)

FalconnHoof

(edited)

For a first drawing it is quite reasonable. The legs, back and mane are a bit off, but besides that it's great. Good job, if you keep practicing, then you will improve. Keep it up.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone
  • Brohoof 1

How does being 14 have anything to do with how good you draw? I know plenty of people who were good at drawing at the age of 14. You're one of them. Considering it's your first pony drawing ever, too, it's especially good.

• Brohoof 3

For a first drawing it is quite reasonable. The legs, back and mane are a bit off, but besides that it's great. Good job, if you keep practicing, then you will improve. Keep it up.

Thanks! :D

How does being 14 have anything to do with how good you draw? I know plenty of people who were good at drawing at the age of 14. You're one of them. Considering it's your first pony drawing ever, too, it's especially good.

Thank you so much! :lol: I kinda assumed most artist were well above my age. Idk, that's where assuming gets you!

So you scanned the sketch onto a computer and redid it with adobe flash and bam that's the finished product? Sounds to me you're on the same exact track I did when I was 14 (actually 16 but not too far off) Except you used a better program than what I used then and up til now. Personally, I see great promise and prospects from you, honestly. I can already see you ascending in the future and it looks bright! as far as art goes ofcourse. A very promising piece indeed, Great job!

Please view some of my artwork sometime and you'll see how much alike you and I are. :P

• Brohoof 2

Thank you so much! :lol: I kinda assumed most artist were well above my age. Idk, that's where assuming gets you!

Bro, I'm just barely over your age. Only a couple years.

All I can say is that if you don't like your style just practice. Practice makes perfect as they say. :)

• Brohoof 1

That is honestly really good!!! Especially for your first time ever drawing a pony. I mean it looks a bit wobbly or akwardly drawn if you want constructive criticism but that's really good ^^

• Brohoof 1

So you scanned the sketch onto a computer and redid it with adobe flash and bam that's the finished product? Sounds to me you're on the same exact track I did when I was 14 (actually 16 but not too far off) Except you used a better program than what I used then and up til now. Personally, I see great promise and prospects from you, honestly. I can already see you ascending in the future and it looks bright! as far as art goes ofcourse. A very promising piece indeed, Great job!

Please view some of my artwork sometime and you'll see how much alike you and I are. :P

Thanks! :D Although i didn't scan it i just used the picture and made a new layer over it and traced and colored it. I will definitely go check out your work! :)

That is honestly really good!!! Especially for your first time ever drawing a pony. I mean it looks a bit wobbly or akwardly drawn if you want constructive criticism but that's really good ^^

Thanks! ^_^ I actually really enjoy constructive criticism! How did you know that? :huh: But in all seriousness I agree. I'll try to work on those things next time. :)

Thanks! :D Although i didn't scan it i just used the picture and made a new layer over it and traced and colored it. I will definitely go check out your work! :)

Ohh, my apologies, if you want a good idea of how I work, check out either Revised Violet Spiral, or Multigear Joy in my contents. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

its really awesome man! not half bad if you ask me! can i draw it for ya? i'd love to draw it!

Sure! :lol: Just make sure to credit me for the original!

This is very good considering. However, dont use age as an excuss, im only 13 and the only reason I can draw so well is because ive done it for a while. Age means nothing.

You're right, I'm sorry. :( But anyways, thanks for saying it's good. :)

Ohh, my apologies, if you want a good idea of how I work, check out either Revised Violet Spiral, or Multigear Joy in my contents. :lol:

Turns out I already saw some of your work! :o It's SO AWESOME!!! :wub: Hopefully one day I'll be as good as you! :)

Edited by FalconnHoof