Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Understanding a Great Ship - A Sponsored Course

Lightwing

Greetings denizens of MLPForums!

It has been a long time since I last made a post of any type in here, but for those that haven't keep track of my "distinguised" career, I am Lightwing! :eager: Keeper of Ships, Romance, and anything involving the romantic relationship between two characters and/or people. Technically speaking, I hung the mantle of Keeper of Ships a veeery long time ago, albeit unofficially, which means that nobody truly took up the mantle... And well, I have been witness to recent events, so while I may not call it an official comeback, let's be fancy, just for old times' sake.

iqCNUSV.png

Howdy, it is I, Cupid Strike, and I like romance!

But that's enough introduction! Why are we here today, gathered in this silly little post anyways? Well, let me introduce you to two people you may be aware of...

image.png

Introducing Vibrant Grove, more famously known as @Hugs of Sir Manys! Our current mostly benevolent ruler that everyone likes! Alongside...

image.thumb.jpeg.92c9785c678d3d8fc8671f5f82ab79d5.jpeg

Star Silk, or more famously known as @Princess Silky! Our current *other* mostly benevolent ruler that everyone likes!

These two are my case study on what makes a great ship, probably *the* best ship. I'll let other people come to their own conclusion on that one. But while I could spend A LOT of time showing why these two are the absolute OTP, let's just look at some highlights :ButtercupLaugh:

image.thumb.png.9f05c12ca8aafd1390957ed132b5c5dc.png

Not even trying to hide his feelings, being upfront and clear, and she accepts them just as well!

image.png.ecd8bab0c1f26e31d17ded43604831f4.png

Alongside the absolute pinnacle of adorableness, just for those that are still not convinced!

And if either of these two didn't convince you enough...

image.thumb.png.acd6bca047ea6f647b49da91c3c6c1d7.png

Just look at her side of the ship, she's just as open and upfront about them as he is :fluttershy:

Understanding a great ship is about seeing how two people reinforce each other's best and help themselves be their very best, and just because it works like it, they are even admins together! kissing under the t r e e <3

Also, for the sponsor of this post, we have...

Spoiler

You!

Yes, you, the reader! You and many other people make this forum a great place to be, and you all allow silly things like these to happen, and allow everyone else to have fun. Please continue doing your absolute best :fluttershy:

And with that, I leave you all with a small showing about "Understanding a great ship", because these pictures say more than another thousand words would be able to say :eager:

alsoifyouaskwhythepostispinnediaskedforpermissioniswearsorrybyehopeyourdaysigoodpleasedontpunishmeillunpinitinlikeadayortwo

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...