Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPForums: An official sponsor of Mad With Power Fest V

Denim&Venöm

https://madwithpowerfest.com/index.php/sponsors/

The experience of the European power metal festival is brought to the U.S. for one weekend only and fused with a celebration of classic 80s and 90s arcade gaming, hosted live from Wisconsin's capitol city of Madison from the 19th-20th, It's Mad With Power Fest! And all of that is being officially brought to with sponsorship by MLP Forums and Poniverse! 

image.thumb.png.227e8d6e24a6af334f81b87cf9c475b5.png

image.thumb.png.e714a9d006b2364efb0c5d2aba1d0b2d.png

And here's a taste of the type of action were helping bring to the masses.

And here's the band receiving our full backing.

image.thumb.png.b36aba4050936bd076431f0bc570755b.png

And yes, I'll be there to make sure everyone goes mad with the power (of friendship)!

Will post pics!

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was pinned and unpinned
12 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

@Denim&Venöm Show us pics of merch. Would it be possible for me to buy some from you if there is something I like?

I'd recommend going by  everyone's bandcamp's first. See if there's anything you like there. 

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venöm I used to live there 13 years ago. If my schedule works out, I might be able to go. Stupid question, but surely you have been to Ear Wax? If I go, I want to go there, and also I want to go to some board game, video game, and book stores on Saturday. Would you like to tag along?

Turns out Ear Wax is closed. :blush:

Edited by Patriotic Brony 42

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

@Patriotic Brony 42 I mean we could? Nothing else planned before night II on Saturday. We could even meet up at the annual cheese curd massacre where attendees and bands pillage the Madison farmers market of their dairy. @Megas you coming too, right?

Haven’t decided yet. Depends on my paycheck this week. I already have plans of watching the new Dragon Ball movie on Friday, but I don’t know Saturday 

Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to pass. I already plan on going to both TF Con Chicago and Ponyville Ciderfest and I'm trying to save money for both of those, I don't think I can squeeze this here as well

And we gave an exclusive everypony! Mad With Power VI is confirmed. And to paraphrase festival organizer Tye Fang "75% of the line up has been confirmed." So here's what we have in store. For now...

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 11 months later...