Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Those writers have been merciless to Pinkie Pie fans

FirePuppy

In the last two seasons, after The Maud Couple, the writers have been totally merciless to Pinkie Pie fans. First, they shoved that Yakity-Sax episode that most of us didn't like into our faces (it was also the only other episode she got at all in Season 8), didn't give her a single episode in the first half of the final season...

NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER FORUM OR USERS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL SHOW IS DONE AIRING IN THE US

I do feel sorry about my idiocy lately; it's just that Pinkie Pie is my favorite character of the entire show (since she's one of the only reasons why I watch the show), and I always feel disappointed whenever I don't see her at all in any episode we get. I promise, this will be the last time I will ever say such things.

I think it has to do with the fact that the writers don't have any fresh ideas for new PP episodes, The last few episodes revolving around her is either heavily based on other characters or its an episode she tries to find a life purpose, and it shows, in the last few seasons her episodes were pretty dull. The only cool idea I have for an episode about her is if she gets discords powers or something like that but there is already a comic about this so its not really original.

• The topic was locked