Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud Pie Fan Club

Radiance64

1. Now I don't know who is best pony! Is it Maud or Luna?!

2. Somepony let me know if you find a PMV with the theme from "And then there's Maud", please.

3. Also any PMV featuring Maud beating the crap out of that boulder at the end ( bonus points if it has dialogue from G Gundam ).

4. ::And one minute in the winded fanboy position later:: Did I mention I like Maud?

There's never been a character like her an MLP. I love her. Where as Coco Pommel was popular but personality felt like a Fluttershy with different interests Maud is all her own and I know for a fact bronies are gonna do A LOT with her. I know this might be sacrilege but.. I think she's gonna be more popular than Derpy. *runs*

I haven't watched it, nor any ep is season 4 yet, but I'm waiting for the joke pics based on her WWII look when she's smashing that rock :P

Wow. People make artwork fast! You search maud and suddenly a boulder of fanart gets thrown at you.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 5

Wow. People make artwork fast! You search maud and suddenly a boulder of fanart gets thrown at you.

Yes, it's truly a landslide of fan art.

• Brohoof 6

Yes, it's truly a landslide of fan art.

There's one thing they need to fix though: Maud often looks a little rocky around the edges.

• Brohoof 4

There's one thing they need to fix though: Maud often looks a little rocky around the edges.

She should buff those rough edges with a pumice stone. She's all talc and no action. :)

• Brohoof 5

She should buff those rough edges with a pumice stone. She's all talc and no action. :)

Yeahh. Roughly, but sounds about right. :3

• Brohoof 3

In an exclusive interview, we asked Maud how she likes to spend her vacations:

img-2412199-1-HfVgTsu.jpg

That literally made me laugh out loud.

Also, "Mauderator"? I see what you did there.

Also, if they never bring Maud back in any later episodes, I just might sue for infliction of emotional distress.

(Not really, in case anyone from Hasbro is reading this. :D)

• Brohoof 4

The official Maud Pie Fan Club anthem:

Thank you :wub: , I second this as the Maud Pie fan club anthem. I can now cross off number 1 of Maud Pie PMVs I need to see, now I just need to find her pummeling that rock with some dialogue from G Gundam and I can cross off number 2 :lol: .

Do you think she has Aspergers?

I wouldn't think so, she doesn't seem to have any problem picking up on social cues or difficulties with social interactions in general, she's just... Maud :) , if that makes any sense. But I can see why some might make the case for that given her focus on rocks and lack of expressiveness.

Edited by Virgil_Harris
  • Brohoof 1