Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone Pie Fan club

Delzepp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well, at least she mentioned that, eventhough their parents own the land, she keeps things running

so she may not really work the farm ALL on her own (we all saw maud's strength in her episode), but she's definitely leader material

in fact, if she was my leader, I'd know I'm in good hooves X3

Well, when you think far too deeply into it as I have....

Not counting the parents, this is a family of four. Granted, as they are related distantly to the Apple family that's well known both for keeping track of their relatives and helping out said relatives, but as we've seen the Pie Family Rock Farm is way, way, waaaaay out of the way. So much so that it'd be a hassle for anypony else to continuously take the trip out there to keep the place running. Anyone willing would have to basically give their life up to run it full time by themselves and as we've seen by the example of the Choosing Stone, the Pie family is strictly adherent to their traditions and would likely wish to keep it in the direct family anyway. Though as to who the farm would be left to in the situation of the parents eventual passing is quickly being narrowed down.

Case in point! Two of the four sisters have already moved out, Pinkie having moved out soon as ponidly possible & Maud on her own quest to pursue her "Rocktorate Degree." From later episodes, we've heard it talked about that Maud's degree requires much travel, as she met up with Pinkie in...well, whatever that big city was, Manehatten maybe.  These two sisters have made it clear they've started their own paths and wish to distance themselves as much as possible from their childhood home.

So! This leaves us with only two options! When one considers the disposition of Miss Marble and her inability to even so much as talk in full sentences we can see how a farm, that clearly must make some sort of profit in order to be called as such, would require being led by someone with enough Courage in order to speak to the inevitable merchants and vendors that would be needed to transport goods off this little farm in the middle of Nowhere.

Part! Two!

Given the combative personality we've seen demonstrated in her very few roles, one can safely assume Limestone would have a negative view of others, in particular the sisters she's spent her life with. I doth Posit! That Limestone has come to these same conclusions as previously stated and feels that she is the only option to keep this farm that her parents have worked so diligently to find, found & fund. She doesn't WANT to, but it's Her. Farm. She's stuck by tradition and family loyalty, to a role she would likely want to leave as much as her sisters have, to explore a world she's never seen. She's never left her podunk farm, made friends, traveled. Why wouldn't she be ornery towards outsiders? Towards others who might relieve her of a burden she's spent years convincing herself that only she can carry.

Truly, hers is a tragic tale. Truly, only I understand her! My pony waifu! Hissss!

...man, really want a Limestone plushie now....

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gee-heeee! I know it's kind of cheap, as I'm just reposting it over from her sister Maud's fanclub, but I couldn't resist! Besides, think we know who the real star of this Lil' family pic is!

Pie_Sisters.png

Gah!  Is it just me, or did no one else notice how pretty & amazing the color gray could be until the Pie sisters came along!??!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow this was posted on my Birthday and by an old old friend of mine here. Ol GCT buddy

limestone_pie_by_midnightblitzz-d9qhu3y.

Aww her eyes are gorgeous btw. I love green eyes <3

1074483__safe_solo_blushing_cute_looking

• Brohoof 1

limestonepie_12_by_kaikoinu_d9rkf93.jpg

Limey don't worry I love ya and you deserve more attention. The fandom greatly misunderstands you!

post-6246-0-74961000-1481351281_thumb.png

large.png

• Brohoof 1

Did somepony ask for more Limestone signatures? :3 I don't think this was asked for specifically, but my thread needs more Limestome love. :P

post-8308-0-57232500-1481356183_thumb.png

Compared to most other pieces of artwork in existence this probably looks like garbage but, meh. Not sure why I bothered but I did, so, there it is.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anybeing else greatly miffed that the offical Ipad touchscreen game for MLP only represents Limey as a filly?

rawrvatar_limestonepie_by_luminaura_da4z

Yeh, because she totally seems like a character to be represented by her younger renditions!

limestone_pie_kaiju_form_by_pyrus_leonid

Heh! I sez I hath a talent for the more... creative renditions!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Pot meets Kettle by RoyalRainbow51 on deviantart"

pot_meets_kettle_by_royalrainbow51_d9frn

Not sure how this will turn out, but I don't think I mind quite as much as I probably should.

limestonepie_16_by_kaikoinu_d9t5i2s.jpgby Kaikoinu

Good heavens, she has some absolutely beautiful eyes! (Note the lil' keychain!)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...