Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hie!!

amphipony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

i looked up a question about bat ponies having cutiemarks, and i happened to stumble across this forum :) i wanted to try it out and get involved with the mlp community like i used to!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i was about 11 or 12 when i watched my first episode. it was somewhere in season 4 and i absolutely loved the way the ponies were designed, and how their cutiemarks reflected who they were. i've definitely had my fair share of ponysonas throughout the years, but i think my current ponysona, bermuda, really speaks to me.

here are the ponies i've created so far!

16315765_LS9FYAzj1Ni6zD0.png?1567570894

this is bermuda! i still need help with a name that relates to dragons, so bermuda is only temporary :)

16315855_5RRXM4LP0dhI8XH.png

this is my friend's ponysona! he doesn't have a name yet, so any help with this would be appreciated too!

16315796_me7vp6NcaUfNOzL.png?1567203389

my other friend's ponysona! they're all friends and they go on all kinds of adventures. we do this in real life, too!

(he also needs a name HAHA)

i have more pony designs here! starburst and bubblegum spice are the only ones i didn't create :)

okay it didn't format like i expected it to :( start from the bottom and go back to the top i guess haha

• Brohoof 2

Hello @phydye. Welcome to the forum. These are neat designs. There are areas here where you can specifically share these, so I'd recommend giving that ago. Enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 1