Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Entering at the end

Latecomer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

It's been so long ago that I forgot.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Way back in January 2011 I happened to be searching for good fics for old kid's shows, and all the hype around My Little Pony was about a new incarnation instead. Having nothing better to do, I checked it out, and loved every episode. And even though the show may have changed a lot from those days, I've remained a brony, finally graduating from lurker when I joined Fimfic this January.

Latecomer here, celebrating the end of the show by branching out from Fimfiction. This has been one of my main forums during my lurking career and I hope it will also be a big part of my posting one.

BTW, what is the general consensus on how old a thread can be posted in? ANSWERED.

Second question - is there no way to edit your own posts? ANSWERED.

15 minutes ago, Bas said:

Should be below the post right beneath the quote link. :)

Well it isn't - unless it only appears when your post is the newest in the thread?

ANd yep, there it is! Guess you can only edit util someone else posts after you.

Edited by Latecomer

@Latecomer

Welcome!

You must reach five posts in order to edit your own posts. Now that you are past that point, feel free to edit away. You can do so by clicking the Edit option underneath your posts. Please be mindful, however, that regular users cannot delete their own posts. If you want to remove a post that you have made, please contact a staff member such as a moderator or administrator like myself.

I have also taken it upon myself to alter your original post to let other users know that your two questions have been sufficiently answered.

21 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I guess this is the beginning of the end. :umad:

Have a great time on the forums! :fluttershy:

Well, in a way it's already over for me...but in another way it's just beginning.

Thank you to everybody BTW.

Edited by Latecomer