Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Road Less Scheduled

Will Guide

Title: The Road Less Scheduled
Air Date: September 15, 2019 (My Little Pony Offical" YouTube channel)
Written By: Anna Christopher
Synopsis (YouTube Video Description):  when Twilight's computer-generated how to agenda for the Starswirled Festival is destroyed, she and Spike must depend on the plans of others.

Celestia being a choice is a first, but Fluttershy was my favorite.

More Twilight being a dork is always welcome. Thought the Microchips ending would be the best one, because it had Twilight going full dork ahead, but Celestia & co. was really cute. Twilight's exactly the kind of person who would be excited by adults doing cool things, and am I crazy, or did it imply that Celestia doesn't have a cell phone? Twilight and Celestia are the same characters, but the way this world works makes their relationship completely different, and that is why I watch Equestria Girls. 

Coulda done without the Fluttershy one, though... I swear, this show makes ironic jokes about her more often than it actually shows her being shy. 

12 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Coulda done without the Fluttershy one, though... I swear, this show makes ironic jokes about her more often than it actually shows her being shy. 

And what's wrong about Fluttershy being less shy? It's called Hidden Depths and Expanding Her Horizons. Plus it's nice they acknowledged their very brief passing through Equestria at the end of Spring Breakdown. 

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

And what's wrong about Fluttershy being less shy? It's called Hidden Depths and Expanding Her Horizons. Plus it's nice they acknowledged their very brief passing through Equestria at the end of Spring Breakdown. 

I just don’t find jokes about these characters doing things you wouldn’t expect all that funny. 

I also wouldn’t want her to not be shy at all, because then that’s just not Fluttershy. But that’s not really a concern right now. 

I loved this one, this is how Spike should be handled, I'm glad that between this short and "Lost and Pound" Spike is finally getting some love.  Oh yeah, also this is continuing the trend in EQG shorts of actually making Sci-Twi likable for me. :yay:

Fluttershy's attire is definitely what I'd describe as the elephant room here. I still think that was my favourite ending though.

Edited by Cash_In

• 1 year later...