Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Someone sleeping x3 just adorable :P

So that was you under my bed? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On topic though, I feel pretty good, kind of have that brain fog thing going on at the moment though, sat in my PC chair in a slump, wondering what to do, but cant be bothered to do anything :D 

• Brohoof 3

Shattered, destroyed, devastated... anything that can be used to describe broken... I don't want to talk about it publicly... all I can say is I've never been so destroyed.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Who wants to hear a story? No one? Good. That's the spirit!

For the last few days I've been very sick, and I feel like I'm only getting sicker at the turn of this hour. Last night was utterly terrifying for me both physically and mentally, waking up choking on my own saliva and mucus, unable to get my lungs to function and having to wait until my brain decides to override my panic. The entire night I relived the bad part of drowning, where your lungs get filled and it's the most physically taxing thing you've experienced thus far (hopefully). Then in the morning having a tired brain but a body that's ready to go to class, and then later in the day feels like its rotting with each breath while my mind is fully awake to describe it all in detail to me. 

But I feel I was able to survive the night because of the little plush my girlfriend gave me. I held it..her close and it made it easier to bear. Without it, I may have lost my mind. I pre-emptively apologise for not taking a visit to the ER, but I'll go if tomorrow is more hellish. I don't get sick often, but when I do, it gets baaad. Wonder if there's a reason for that. In any case, I downed more cough syrup than is probably suggested and I completed two term papers on this **** brain.

Oh yeah to end it on a lovey-sappy note, I do mean it when I say I feel I'm alive because I have her close by through her caring gift. I will always be thankful to her for this.

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 2