mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Very sad :( One of my turtles just died suddenly. Got her when I was just 1 year old and now she's gone... :c even though the species can live up to 50 years. I do not know why she died, but I'm suspecting some sort of infection as she didn't want to eat yesterday. This is very tough for me as she's been with me all my life... :( 

rest in peace 

Luckily my other turtle seems fine and he's eating a lot.. but I'm not dealing with this shit again so I'm taking him to the vet asap

• Brohoof 4

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Tired, frustrated, and a little angry. I feel physically sick for no good reason, the damn heat makes it worse, frustrated over the amount of work that suddenly manifested seemingly out of nowhere, I feel ignored by a close friend, and just tired of having to deal with it all today. Hope sleep makes it better.

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

The day's coming to an end and I'm starting to feel a bit tired.

47 minutes ago, Niko said:

The day's coming to an end and I'm starting to feel a bit tired.

I know what you mean. :kindness:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

33 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I know what you mean. :kindness:

What is that supposed to mean :^)

1 hour ago, Niko said:

What is that supposed to mean :^)

I don't know. Can you explain? :P

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

(edited)

Fine, playing League, kinda pissed off, kinda not. Dunno.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Down and annoyed. Also tired of the stupid institution that is my school finding new ways of fucking with me before I leave. High school was nice.

In general I've been ok though, when I'm not reminded about certain stuff.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Just woke up, feeling pretty happy, kind of hungry, though.

Hungry and a tiny bit irritated because I seem to be having some computer issues, my web browsers are having a lot of trouble loading stuff, even though everything else is fine. Already tried tons of methods so I guess it is a wait and see thing, but it still bothers me a lot because finding the answers for this stuff is so tricky.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I got an headach. It's making me tired. :orly: