Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Im feeling okay, updated my "Music" (which i cant call music) but i make Progress... and i use the Programm for not even a Week o3o

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 1

I feel very good. I finished my workout 30 minutes ago. I've been training for 4 hours and still don't feel tired. I did pull-ups, push-ups, abs exercises, then I did 500 squats in one set and stretching. Why I'm not tired, I don't understand it.

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

3 hours ago, LetterTwister said:

Sleepy. Getting only 6 hours of sleep always makes me feel like I never slept at all.

Can't nap either.. everything is so loud.

Whaaaat? 6 is too little? I’m lucky if I ever get that much :izzy-shine:. If I try to go to bed early, I just end up waking up early (assuming I fell asleep relatively shortly after, if tired).

Feeling hungry. Waiting for the pizza at the thru (yes, I am now calling it “the thru” as of 15 seconds ago :ButtercupLaugh:).

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

16 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Whaaaat? 6 is too little? I’m lucky if I ever get that much :izzy-shine:. If I try to go to bed early, I just end up waking up early (assuming I fell asleep relatively shortly after, if tired).

Oh no! I hope you can get more sleep soon. :worry: You know what they say: early to bed and early to rise.. :coco: I'm naturally inclined to wake up early, too. It's never gotten less annoying.

I can fall asleep pretty quickly and sleep through the house caving in, but any longer than 8 hours and I'll be battling a headache and nausea for the rest of the day. Less than 7 and it'll be a while of struggling not to fall back asleep.
This time I woke up because random ear pain was killing me :scoots: I'm fine now, just tired still.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

30 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

Oh no! I hope you can get more sleep soon. :worry: You know what they say: early to bed and early to rise.. :coco: I'm naturally inclined to wake up early, too. It's never gotten less annoying.

I can fall asleep pretty quickly and sleep through the house caving in, but any longer than 8 hours and I'll be battling a headache and nausea for the rest of the day. Less than 7 and it'll be a while of struggling not to fall back asleep.
This time I woke up because random ear pain was killing me :scoots: I'm fine now, just tired still.

No worries! That’s about as much sleep as I’ve gotten ever.  If I’m not asleep I still make sure to get enough bed rest.

Such a narrow sleep time :wacko: . Like trying to set the warm shower water just right :P . 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

(edited)

I am feeling okay, but I am preparing myself for the end of the month/May.

I have an accounting final in about two weeks, so I am going to get busier and busier as the date approaches.

Once I complete the final exam, I will finally be done with the accounting portion of my program and I can focus on my last set of business courses. I am aiming to complete my graduate program by December.

However, after being informed of the schedule changes for courses, it means that I will have to double up my courses for summer so I am going to be very busy this summer.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Hugs 4

I feel down. Wind storm ripped a lot of things around the house. Just more stuff for me to deal with. Uhhhgh! Getting an old tree cut down today. Sad to see him go, but you're dangerous now my friend. Feed the earth.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

Mehish,  the weather went from 60's one day to freaking 40's and snow......:Cozy:

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

I'm not doing too bad. Just thinking about things at the moment. :muffins:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Actually, a bit down. Several days ago I came back to the forum after 6 years of absence and feel like if a home of my childhood would stay empty and silent. Can not blame anyone tho, It's just a natural order of things, I guess.

Perfect time to listen some Dark Academia playlists. 9_9

sig-4623476.golden_oaks_library_by_minib

Edited by Inky Well
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

19 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Kind of lethargic. There's plenty of stuff to be getting on with, but I'm just kind of "meh" right now. I'm not really sure why though.

I'm the same. I blame the weather! Sleep patterns are shot to hell ... :unamused:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Pretty happy. I was able to make my sick friend smile. :BrightMacContent: No better feeling.

On 2024-04-22 at 10:43 AM, Inky Well said:

Actually, a bit down. Several days ago I came back to the forum after 6 years of absence and feel like if a home of my childhood would stay empty and silent. Can not blame anyone tho, It's just a natural order of things, I guess.

Welcome back!! It's great to see you here. :fluttershy:

• Hugs 2