mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Kinda felt like  people IRL don't appreciate me but that's ok. I'll just work hard, focus on me and my friends on here. Got a busy week coming up as it's an OT week for work.

• Hugs 3

I just saw something interesting on the forums and I’m pretty excited about it :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

Okay.

I haven't felt like I've made this sort of progress in a while. I've been exploring my personality & interests more and I'm beyond lucky that I've got people in my corner accepting & even encouraging this growth.

I feel more like myself as I want to be rather than what other people want/expect of me.

It's nice. I love my friends. :BrightMacContent:

• smile 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2

Aight. Being productive feels good :nom: .

Also oof is my keyboard broken? The spacebar feels jammed attimes....see what I meaaaan?

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1

Headachey. It's better than it was earlier, thankfully.

11 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Also oof is my keyboard broken? The spacebar feels jammed attimes....see what I meaaaan?

Ooh. Mine did that after I spilled a drink on it. >.< Lol. Gave me an excuse to get one of those fancy light up keyboards, though! :yay:

• Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

(edited)

I feel wild running, just took out the trash, threw out very old stuff that was cluttering my room and cleaned the dishes.  

13 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I just saw something interesting on the forums and I’m pretty excited about it :coco:

I feel interested as well.  Tell me what it is:coco:  

20 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Do many games require keyboard?  

Edited by ZiggWheelsManning
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I feel wild running, just took out the trash, threw out very old stuff that was cluttering my room and cleaned the dishes.  

I feel interested as well.  Tell me what it is:coco:  

Do many games require keyboard?  

Ehhhh no but typing does :wacko:

Mehish,  I don't feel like leaving my house and sweating in the car.  :scoots:

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've been feeling worried that I've lost my friendship with @Ice Princess Silky  for a while. :sunny:

No, lovely. I’ve just been super busy as of late. But luckily I’ll be managing my time better.

big things! @Sir Hugsalotis coming to New York to help me with my work and life - so I’ll have more free time to talk and hang out :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

No, lovely. I’ve just been super busy as of late. But luckily I’ll be managing my time better.

big things! @Sir Hugsalotis coming to New York to help me with my work and life - so I’ll have more free time to talk and hang out :coco:

Thank you for your reply, Bestie! I'm feeling happier now! :eager:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Sad that @Ice Princess Silky  is busy with lots of priorities.  But happy that @Sir Hugsalot is gonna help and have adventures.  Very sad for a few character departures of my favorite shows:scoota-sad:  

• Brohoof 1

Very complex set of feelings right now. A mixture of grief, anxiety and excitement as the move is finally official and a date is set.

I knew this would be hard on me, but it still gets me that I'm grieving about leaving Oklahoma:mlp_laugh: :worry: Regardless of my feelings of the place, it's been my home since I was born. That's a heck of a long time, and I get super sentimental about pretty much everything and don't do well with change to begin with. This is a lot. I'm overwhelmed.

• Hugs 2

21 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Kindo exhausted. This week was crazy, like a week before, like a week earlier as well...

Sounds like we’ve been having similar weeks! 
im supposed to be asleep right now but im trying to tend to some staff matters while im online lol I hope you get the break that you deserve. 

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Kindo exhausted. This week was crazy, like a week before, like a week earlier as well...

I hope you get to rest soon! :BrightMacContent:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1