Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finale ships thread

Quinch

Okay, a bit late, but time for me to post my opinions.

Big Mac-Sugar Belle - One of 2 Canon ships. Heck, they got married! And Big Mac was always one of my faves. I may have shipped FlutterMac for a long while......but this just seems better,

Lyra- Bon Bon - The other Canon ship. We see a mutual proposal in the Big Mac Sugar Belle episode, so.......I like it. And its been built up in the background, since Slice of Life. Also my OTP, so I may be biased/

Pinkie-Cheese - Meh. I guess its okay. If they had been anything to build it up, I guess. It just seems......forced to me. Plus, I never saw any chemistry other than "we have the same hobby/profession!" Which would be hard to build a relationship on. So I'm not against it......just.....meh, about it.

AppleDash (implied) - Again.....Meh. I mean, I never saw them as romantic, because they are so competitive against each other. Deep friends, yes. But Lovers, not really. So I looked at them through that lens, and didn't see them as "together" together. Also, once again, no chemistry besides being competitive and trying to one-up each other. That would be a BAD nature to start a relationship on. Close Friends.

FlutterCord (imlied) -  No. I never agreed with his 'reformation', and he has PROVEN that he only exists to manipulate. He sold them out (YES, even Fluttershy) to TIrek. He betrayed them, and faced NO repercussions. he had shown himself to be manipulative, Posessive and prone to extreme Jealousy (Smooze, when Flutters invited her hippie friends instead of him as her +1), once again, facing NO repercussions for his actions. Heck, in his reformation episode, he manipulated Fluttershy, just so they couldn't use the Elements against him. And then, bringing back, the worst of the worst, manipulating everyone (even his so-called friends), which was by far the stupidest thing he has every done......and he faced no backlash. Fluttershy deserves better, not a manipulative backstabbing creep. 

Yona-Sandbar - Cute. Out of left field...... but cute!

Just my opinions. And, a lot of people seem to share them.

EDIT: Doctor-Rose Luck -UGH! I get it....ROSE. but she ISN'T Rose. Doesn't even LOOK like a ponified Rose. Should have been Derpy. Slice of Life implied something between them........and them ignored our wall-eyed mare forever.

Edited by Michel The Shade
I forgot a ship