Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What was the first video game you ever played?

Fritzy

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the first games i every played were shown to me by my Father, they were Lego Chess and Hugo XL. Even though i am not sure if i got a console before that happened or after.

The first game i actually owned/played myself was Street Fighter 2 for the SNES, since it came with the console.

• Brohoof 2

It was one of those educational games on the Leapster.

My first real game though was WALLE on the DS. I lost it once though and I had to get a new one :(. I still have it and still like playing it even though it can be difficult sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

On 3/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kyoshi said:

Most likely one of the Mario games, either Super Mario Bros or World. I was probably like 3 years old or something so it is extremely fuzzy. Mario is a safe bet. :P

Very similar in my case. World is the first game I’ve finished ever, but definitely wasn’t my first game. Hell, that SNES wasn’t even mine. It was an aunt’s. She basically gave it to me, mainly, and probably because she didn’t have children at the time

• Brohoof 2

My first computer game I played was Bubble Bobble with my brother (2 player), for the Commodore 64. Just enjoy that sick awesome music (it won't get stuck in your head, I promise):

• Brohoof 2

Need for Speed Most Wanted

I still remember how my mum brought me home from kindergarten and I saw that my family bought a PC. One of the happiest fay in my life, I've been playing for the whole evening

• Brohoof 3

The first video game I ever played by myself to completion was Pokemon FireRed for Gameboy SP.

• 3 months later...