Jump to content

Top Ten Least Favourite Episodes


SpittyPie2005

Recommended Posts

1 being the worst.

 

  1. The Cutie Re-Mark
  2.  The Cutie Map
  3.  All Bottled Up
  4.  Celestial Advice 
  5.  Every Little Thing She Does
  6.  No Second Prances
  7.  A Royal Problem
  8. Uncommon Bond
  9. It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
  10. To Change a Changeling
  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) Newbie Dash

2) 28 Pranks Later

3) A Matter of Principals 

4) Non Compete Clause 

5) 246Great

hmmm I’m sensing a running theme here

6) MMDW

7) Simple Ways

8) Honest Apple

9) AJ’sDay Off

10) What about Discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Non-Compete Clause

2. 2, 4, 6, Greaaat

3. Princess Spike

4. Secret of My Excess

5. Spike at Your Service

6. P.P.O.V. (Pony Point of View)

7. The Cart Before the Ponies

8. Spice Up Your Life

9. It Ain't Easy Being Breezies

10. 28 Pranks Later

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpittyPie2005 said:

Why...? Just....why?

Because it is cart before the ponies! It's badly animated, it is badly directed, and it is a bad story.

 

And I thought you would target my choices for Spike episodes :mlp_icwudt:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Because it is cart before the ponies! It's badly animated, it is badly directed, and it is a bad story.

Oh-kay?? Sorry if I like seeing the CMCs living my dream (kart racing at school)

and I'm fine about the Spike episodes. I did like Spike At Your Service, but Princess Spike was LITERAL GARBAGE.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I don't like to dwell on such negative things to much, so this list might not be accurate at all and mostly based on my memories of these episodes:

  1. Yakity sax- 2\10  interchangeable with n.2  Pretty awful episode, but could be worse
  2. Spike at your service- 2\10  interchangeable with n.1
  3. 28 Pranks Later- 3\10  
  4. Not asking for trouble- 3\10
  5. The end in friend- 3\10
  6. Non Compete Clause- 3\10
  7. Party pooped- 3\10
  8. Mysterious mare do well- 3\10
  9. Uprooted- 4\10
  10. What About Discord?\ Owl's Well That Ends Well\ Dragon quest- 4\10, I dislike those episodes but they are not that bad.

There are a few more that I dislike, but considering that there are over 220 episodes this is a very good record 

3 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

1 being the worst.

 

  1. The Cutie Re-Mark
  2.  The Cutie Map
  3.  All Bottled Up
  4.  Celestial Advice 
  5.  Every Little Thing She Does
  6.  No Second Prances
  7.  A Royal Problem
  8. Uncommon Bond
  9. It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
  10. To Change a Changeling

I guess you are not a big fan of starlight :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

I guess you are not a big fan of starlight :P

Oh no, no, no, no...I'm not a fan at all...hell no..

 

I love To Where And Back Again thou

Edited by SpittyPie2005
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

Oh no, no, no, no...I'm not a fan at all...hell no..

 

I love To Where And Back Again thou

I know this is off topic, but still....

Do you like Starlight Glimmer more as evil, than as good? (I know you hate her, but what if you had to choose?)

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. 2,4,6,Greaaat
  2. Just for Sidekicks
  3. She's All Yak
  4. Father Knows Beast
  5. Triple Threat
  6. Gauntlet of Fire
  7. Uprooted
  8. The Hearth's Warming Club
  9. The Fault in our Cutie Marks
  10. Forever Filly

I noticed two themes in that. I think I just hate the Student 6 and Spike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I know this is off topic, but still....

Do you like Starlight Glimmer more as evil, than as good? (I know you hate her, but what if you had to choose?)

She was better when she was bad. I still hated her, but atleast than she didn't seem like a Sunset Shimmer wannabe and pull out the 'I changed!' card.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpittyPie2005 said:

She was better when she was bad. I still hated her, but atleast than she didn't seem like a Sunset Shimmer wannabe and pull out the 'I changed!' card.

I wanted to know because I really like her hairstyle when she is evil. But you hated The Cutie Re-Mark at the top, so I had to ask.

 

As a designer, I can't tell if Starlight Glimmer was designed in the evil hairstyle, or if she was always supposed to turn good and was designed with the hairstyle she has today first. Basically speaking, I can't tell what she was supposed to look like, when she was first created.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cart Before the Ponies

28 Pranks Later

Non Compete Clause

Boast Busters

Baby Cakes

Princess Spike

What About Discord

Newbie Dash

Leap of Faith

Bats

In no order. Except for Non Compete Clause. That can go burn. :lostit:

3 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

-

What about non-Starlight episodes? Anything else you actually dislike? 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I wanted to know because I really like her hairstyle when she is evil. But you hated The Cutie Re-Mark at the top, so I had to ask.

 

As a designer, I can't tell if Starlight Glimmer was designed in the evil hairstyle, or if she was always supposed to turn good and was designed with the hairstyle she has today first. Basically speaking, I can't tell what she was supposed to look like, when she was first created.

I think I saw somewhere a picture of starlights merchandise with her current mane style before season 5 even premiered.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rushing cash said:

I think I saw somewhere a picture of starlights merchandise with her current mane style before season 5 even premiered.

I had a feeling of this as well. It would be great to have some proof of it though. Also, we are so off topic here. :yeahno:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. Fake It 'Til You Make It
  2. 2, 4, 6 Greeaat
  3. Hard to Say Anything
  4. Magical Mystery Cure
  5. The End in Friend
  6. Spike at Your Service
  7. One Bad Apple
  8. Putting Your Hoof Down
  9. Cart Before the Ponies
  10. Non-Compete Clause

DIShonorable mentions: Going to Seed, Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, School Raze, The Crystalling, Just for Sidekicks

 

You notice a theme? :dry: Yes, I hate Season 3.

Edited by Dustleeshus
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Fame and Misfortune

2. Newbie Dash

3. The Cutie Map

4. The Cutie Re-Mark

5. Cart Before the Ponies

6. 28 Pranks Later

7. The Maud Couple

8. Flutter Brutter

9. A Royal Problem

10. Shadow Play Parts 1 and 2

Leap of Faith is a dishonorable mention. Didn't watch half of season 8 or any of season 9 so those are not in the picture.

 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Student Counsel

2. The Last Crusade

3. She's All Yak

4. Father Knows Beast

5. Non-Compete Clause

6. Fake It 'Til You Make It

7. Dragon Dropped

8. The Maud Couple

9. Celestial Advice

10. Hard to Say Anything

 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh ten that should be fun (note I will watch and enjoy every episode but these are those that infuriate me the most especially #1)

1. Fluttershy Leans In

2. Yakity Sax

3. Dragon Quest

4. Princess Spike

5. Sweet and Smoky

6. Twilight's Kingdom

7. Make New Friends but Keep Discord

8. Fake It Til You Make It

9. Feeling Pinkie Keen

10. Owl's Well That Ends Well

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm....I love all the episodes but I guess if I had to list the 10 I like the least....

  1. Suited for Success 
  2. Yakity Sax 
  3. Father Knows Beast
  4. Just for Sidekicks
  5. Forever Filly
  6. Secret of my Excess
  7. Spike at your Service
  8. Family Appreciation Day
  9. Best Night Ever
  10. Celestial Advice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

worst to less worse

  1. Uprooted
  2. She's All Yak
  3. The Beginning of the End
  4. Friendship University
  5. Non-Compete Clause
  6. School Raze
  7. 2,4,6 Greaaat
  8. The Parent Map
  9. What Lies Beneath
  10. A Matter of Principals

※ There are some equally bad episodes, but I keep it to 10.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. Frenemies (UGH!!!)
  2. The Break Up Break Down
  3. Student Counsel
  4. Growing Up is Hard to Do
  5. The Hearth's Warming Club
  6. Applejack's Day Off
  7. The Cart Before the Ponies
  8. What Lies Beneath
  9. The Big Mac Question (this episode should've been something else)
  10. To Change a Changeling
  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...