Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

This is so terrible that it gave my cancer cancer. I mean, none of the people look like the main six and these don't resemble high school girls at all. Rather, they look like middle school kids. Hasbro, please take your money out of your ears and actually do things that don't make us cringe.

@FNGRpony, just letting you know that I've merged your thread with out pinned YouTube videos masterthread, since generally we discourage members from making new threads just to share a specific video. Thanks for sharing though, I always loved My Lullaby.

Guess I'll drop off a few things, since it's been far too long since I posted in here.

Here's a nice instrumental version of the Nightmare Night song.

And since I've posted one for most everypony else, have a boss battle theme for my new waifu, according to @Wingnut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAizd_kOrvk&list=LL-Iw7ny-pLDiVmb_zoOsEzA&feature=mh_lolz

• Brohoof 2

Hey everyone! I've got a real treat for you today. Let's just say everything has come full circle.

This is so awesome!wub.png

Yes, that is the one and only Tay Zonday of Chocolate Rain fame.

I think this should be the new updated song opening for season 4. Who's with me?

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Hey everyone! I've got a real treat for you today. Let's just say everything has come full circle.

This is so awesome!img-1880454-1-wub.png

Yes, that is the one and only Tay Zonday of Chocolate Rain fame.

I think this should be the new updated song opening for season 4. Who's with me?

Aaaah you beat me to it. I literally just saw this on my Youtube feed and came here to post it. Tay Zonday is awesome, but I never expected him to put out anything MLP-related.

Got a couple treats for ya'll today!

First up, Lyra has found something... wacko.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdTM22O1iqw

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! yay.png

super_happy_lyra_by_moonbrony-d4rh5hv.pn

Next, have an intense, fun little fan-made trailer for Season 4.  While I doubt that anything in this trailer will actually happen, it's really well made and pretty bucking intense and creative, so major props to the creator for that! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 3

Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis as Equestria Girls?? What madness is this!?

Dawww...It's just too adorable! Fluffle Puff is adorable no matter what form she takes.

• Brohoof 3

Got a couple of "not-so-obviously pony vids but still pony vids" for ya'll! happy.png

First up, a fan comic dub!  Yeah, I know, I usually wouldn't expect anyone, much less myself, to count a fan comic dub as a pony vid, but this is a special dub, namely in that it's a Rule 63 comic dub!  The thing that strikes me about the video is that all of these characters, ESPECIALLY Dusk Shine's VA, sound JUST like I figure the Mane 6's male counterparts should sound like.  That and it's just a pretty fun vid all around.  Enjoy!!! biggrin.png

Next, I give you THE GREATEST ELEVATOR IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE DORM ELEVATORS!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

That... is... AWESOME!!! wub.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Got a couple of great fan animations for all my bronies and pegasisters today!

First up, have an awesome little animation starring Equestria's resident human-obessionist, Lyra Heartstrings! derpy_emoticon1.png

The ending's a little confusing, but overall it's a great vid! biggrin.png  Plus, morning sickness Cadance is absolutely hilarious!!! laugh.png

Next, have an amazing animation that speculates on the origins of King Sombra with a bit of rather interesting fanon.  Enjoy!!!

Gorgeous animation, simply gorgeous! wub.png  

• Brohoof 2

Some insight from the most regal, selfless and wisest princesses in the entire land, and how they would deal with the looming thread of a government shutdown as the US currently faces.

• Brohoof 6

Some insight from the most regal, selfless and wisest princesses in the entire land, and how they would deal with the looming thread of a government shutdown as the US currently faces.

For a video less than a minute long, that vid is... surprisingly spot on.  One side in the debate keeps trying to pass unreasonable and unlikely provisions in the budget (i.e. Republicans), while the other equally unreasonably refuses to compromise or negotiate the budget at all (i.e. Obama and Democrats).  I won't go any further than that since I know you don't like discussing politics here CD, but I just wanted to make that remark.  Well, that and also that vid is just plain hilarious (huh.png though I can't imagine why one earth Celestia would be so opposed to wearing a banana suit in public?)! happy.png   Thanks for sharing! biggrin.png

Alrighty everypony, check out this little gem released six days ago that I stumbled across.  I have no idea what's going on in this vid, and the lyrics are in Japanese (including subtitles containing bits and pieces of "Engrish"), but you know what, I could care less because it's an AWESOME PMV with one heckuva catchy tune, especially the chorus.  Enjoy!!! derpy_emoticon1.png

EDIT: Ahhhhh, now it makes sense, this video is from the same person who put together the popular "Bad End Night" PMV.  Glad to see that he/she is still putting together awesome PMVs set to catchy Japanese tunes. e9FkmL5.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Well here's a country / blues song i did with my friend Sylver. Got to have a fun little song to dispell any cranky blues that i may have been carrying around. Also its rare duet between Pinkie and Cranky with a (primative) pmv to boot.

and here's an Arabic Disco House track too that came out for Remix Wars. Hope ya enjoy either.

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1

Got a couple of "not-so-obviously pony vids but still pony vids" for ya'll! img-1889991-1-happy.png

First up, a fan comic dub!  Yeah, I know, I usually wouldn't expect anyone, much less myself, to count a fan comic dub as a pony vid, but this is a special dub, namely in that it's a Rule 63 comic dub!  The thing that strikes me about the video is that all of these characters, ESPECIALLY Dusk Shine's VA, sound JUST like I figure the Mane 6's male counterparts should sound like.  That and it's just a pretty fun vid all around.  Enjoy!!! img-1889991-2-biggrin.png

You know i was gonna say would they remember to gender swap spike.

And they did.

You know rainbow dash is still a giant douche,

but he's some what more likeable now lol.

I find watching twilight getting hurt guilt free now lol in this version.

Pinkie's still pinkie for the moment i can only take so much of her (him) in the first place LOL but that wasn't nearly long eough to pass judgement.

No rarity, and that's probably for the best as um rarity as a boy is gonna be maybe a little to fabulous lol.

Apple jack seems more or less the same. 

Wanted to see more of big mac LOL.

Um i'm terrified and curious to see flutter shy.

In honor of OTP Day, have a sweet little tribute to everypony's favorite mailmare, Derpy Hooves, and her sweetheart Doctor Whooves. derpy_emoticon1.png

Next, have a lovely PMV with some beautiful artwork and set to the song "Swomswom" by "Owl City".  This Mane 6 tribute is over a year old and I have no idea how I haven't seen it until now.  Anyways, enjoy everypony! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I know it's a little early in October still, but in honor of this year's upcoming Halloween, have a fun little MLP PMV!  Pretty well edited if I do say so myself.  Also, I know that not every clip is from Season 3, but seeing all the ones that are in this vid, I gotta say, man Season 3 had a lot of freaky stuff in it!!! unsure.png   Anyways, enjoy everypony!!! vsTALhM.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Hey everyone! I'm back from Derpycon South with a new animation by ShadesofEverfree that was created exclusively for the con. Beinget's are delicious by the way.

• Brohoof 3