Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Mines a bit of a long story Tortuga is a nickname i got in high school and it stuck i was in spanish class and i had quite literally stayed up the entire night before for reasons i can no longer remember but i had fallen asleep in class so the teacher called on me to answer a question right when I woke up and I was still rather tired so for a good minute I sat there going uuuum uuuuh well then the teacher came over smacked my desk and yelled andele Tortuga and the name stuck Later i wanted to start doing lets plays on youtube so I created a username but it didn't have anyhing to do with tortuga and i neglected my channel i literally let it sit for over a year so I bought high end equipment and i decided to start a new channel kind of as a way to say goodbye to the old me of neglecting his channel but i couldn't decide what to name it I went to a convention and bought a sword sometime later and after a while i started learning how to use it so i called my new channel tortugaswordsman I haven't started doing lets plays again though there's just a couple pieces of equipment i still need anyway tortugabrony is gonna be an alternate channel i plan on playing any mlp games that are released doing my impressions of episodes and who know maybe some user generated content but i decided to make tortugabrony seperate from tortugaswordsman is because i wanted to appeal to everyone not just bronies i just feel like I might scare some people away if they go to my channel for lets plays but there's ponies everywhere you know but i'm sorry if my story was long and boring but hopefully you enjoyed the story i might make a post or something when i get tortugabrony the youtube page up and running but i know the first thing going on that channel is me creating my own original pony

My username (back in 2009 on many different sites) was DragonKiller232.

But I wanted something simple...something that people could say, 'oh hey, look at ... , he's so cool! blah blah blah [...]' :huh:

But yeah. Then a few months ago I was all like, ' OH HEY LOOK AT THIS CANDY WOW SO COOL' and so I named myself after a rainbow coloured candy.

eeyup.

Well it seems obvious with my name, I love Legos, my name is Sam, I'm a guy.

(edited)

I wanted to create a different username from my real name, D(ee)aniel Motes. I'm usually never good at coming up with good usernames online, so I've decided to use some words of my real name and stick with it. Like nobody cares about my real name online anyways lol :)

Edited by Deemo

Well, I'm the kind of guy who seeks perfection, always trying new things, never caring what others say if it's not constructive, that sort of thing.

Paragon=Perfection

143=Love

~Staying Free from the Mainstream Society~

Paragon_143

This is a new handle for me. It comes from my absolute love of everything Lovecraft. I decided to go with it because, what better juxtaposition to the happy, sugary world of MLP exists than the horror of HPL? I never was good about listening to Egon and his "don't cross the streams" nonsense.

I chose My Little Pony because I am super foregetful and I knew I was going to forget unless it was something super simple and easy too remember. My display name is Penny Lane, after the song and the person.

(edited)

For pony sites I use Chilly because one day I was signing up to fimfiction.net and all of a sudden I thought, Chilly, and thus Chilly was born. For everything else though I use SrSovietRoflcopter because I am a fan of Arby N the Chief and that's how I found out about the roflcopter.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

(edited)

Mah new one was chosen because it mostly symbolizes mah love for the severely under-rated F2000 from MW2 :wub:. If you knew how to burst-fire the gun, it was freakin' awesome.

Basically, the username is layed out like this....

F2K=F2000

Kimbo=Akimbo

Good thing you can't duel-wield assault rifles :P

Edited by F2Kimbo

My username as born at college while during class we played Trackmania and my friend choose first "TheMagicFlyingBBQ" . Then we start to found different Magic Backyard Item as Picnic Table or water sprinkler.