Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Latest "Hello Pinkie Pie" Short Acknowledges Show Canon

Misty Shadow

Yes, whether you love or hate 3D Pinkie Pie, you're stuck with her. :P And that's only the beginning, these shorts now acknowledge the canon of the show. :ButtercupLaugh:

And by acknowledge, I mean really acknowledge, as in recapping Season 9 and playing actual clips from the show. :nom: Again, love or hate it, this is what we're left with, the question of what this means. It seems they're trying to make us feel that FiM is not truly over, trying to very gradually transition into G5, but that's just my opinion. 

• Brohoof 3

That's clearly not Andrea Libman, was it different in the other short too?

Dear god, this needs some editing work.

Too much going wrong for me to really enjoy, hope everyone else manages to see and hear past it.

I thought the Video was quite funny and parts of the Animation Pretty good as well. There were only small bits that looked kinda off.

Also, im sorry to say that, but i actually like the new voice more than the old one, its sounds a Tiny bit less high pitched when she talks normally, which makes her less annoying.

But i guess since i never liked Pinkie all that much, im not a typical Pinkie fan anyway. :laugh:

But this new voice helps.

• Brohoof 1

This was...actually a bit enjoyable to watch :confused:

I still find these videos to be bizarre, though.

• Brohoof 1

I did enjoy watching this video though I'll admit that I was surprised at how it just came out of nowhere. I assumed that the previous video of this nature would be one of those one-time-things but it looks like Hasbro had other plans. The voice of Pinkie? I still need some more of these shorts before I can truly provide a proper opinion.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Yes, whether you love or hate 3D Pinkie Pie, you're stuck with her. :P And that's only the beginning, these shorts now acknowledge the canon of the show. :ButtercupLaugh:

And by acknowledge, I mean really acknowledge, as in recapping Season 9 and playing actual clips from the show. :nom: Again, love or hate it, this is what we're left with, the question of what this means. It seems they're trying to make us feel that FiM is not truly over, trying to very gradually transition into G5, but that's just my opinion. 

I enjoyed the idea. First episode seemed more polished and timed than this one. Only thing really bugging me is Hasbro somehow feels the need to try and corner fan reviews/reactions now. Seriously... what?

I kind of liked the video. I don't care too much for Hello Pinkie Pie, but I still find them fun to watch. One thing I noticed is that they changed Pinkie's mane compared to the first one. I think I like this new version better.

The elephant in the room is that Pinkie Pie has a different voice. I don't mind it, but it will take some getting used to. Overall, I did enjoy the video. A bit on the random side, but I thought it was fun.

• 6 months later...