Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever lost contact with someone awhile back and want to speak to them again but can’t for some reason?

Venomous

An old friend of mine from back in high school, we were so close I think some people thought we were lesbians lmao. But then I had started a relationship with my boyfriend and she just suddenly decided to not like me anymore when I told her I found someone, instead of being happy for me she treated me like sh*t. I tried speaking to her on and off for a few months after our friendship ended but she always ignored me. I figure she's moved on, and by now she's probably forgotten about me. I haven't forgotten about her though...I miss that friendship we had. I still think about her sometimes.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

An old friend of mine from back in high school, we were so close I think some people thought we were lesbians lmao. But then I had started a relationship with my boyfriend and she just suddenly decided to not like me anymore when I told her I found someone, instead of being happy for me she treated me like sh*t. I tried speaking to her on and off for a few months after our friendship ended but she always ignored me. I figure she's moved on, and by now she's probably forgotten about me. I haven't forgotten about her though...I miss that friendship we had. I still think about her sometimes.

I think she was probably just jealous. Maybe try finding her again in a few years?

I doubt she has forgotten about you. You;re pretty unforgettable, so yeah you should at least try and find her in the future. Maybe she'll have gotten over her jealousy then. 

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

1 minute ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I think she was probably just jealous. Maybe try finding her again in a few years?

I think I just might.:adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I think I just might.:adorkable:

Yea as I said above - I doubt she has forgotten about you. You're pretty unforgettable, so yeah you should at least try and find her in the future. Maybe she'll have gotten over her jealousy then because as she gets older, she'll mature and realise that she was being petty. 

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

Yes I guess, although it’s probably best we don’t chat again :maud: . Not like I have the choice or power to make contact again anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Yup, all the time. I wonder how my old internet friends from long ago are doing.

There are a couple people from high school I think about too sometimes, and I guess I could try to add them on Facebook, but I would feel a bit weird doing that...

• Brohoof 1

Yep, quite a few internet friends I have not talk to in a long time. I have been wanting to talk to some of them, but they all either move on or I just have no way in being able to. Like I don't really don't use Discord or something. >_>  

• Brohoof 1

I had one friend since kindergarten to the second grade in school. We were best friends, spent a lot of time together, then he had to move and change school. After this I met him once and then we never contacted each other, it was about 6 years ago

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

I lost touch with one person for a few months and I thought they no longer liked me. I think COVID somehow made them lose contact even though we had each other’s numbers. They texted me eventually though and things are all good now.

Lost touch with another person way back in elementary because they moved. I had their house number but it was really only used for school related calls so I never used it. Plus that friend sort of moved out of the blue and I don’t think they wanted to be contacted. Same thing happened with another person actually, they didn’t move but they randomly stopped calling one day. The more I think about this, the more I keep remembering other people who suddenly disappeared :ooh: Most people were just casual friends so it didn’t matter but I would’ve been devastated if the first person I talked about never said anything to me ever again.

Some of my pals from Grades 5 and 6. It's been 7-8 years, but I'd like to see some of them again. Unfortunately, I have no idea how or where to contact them.

• Brohoof 1

i had a friend (internet friend) from Bulgaria, we were super close, ofc we had a lot of nasty fights but we would always talk about it after a while and be besties again. Unfortunately, we just stopped talking. They posted something on their instagram that i felt like it was a call out for me, told my friend about it and eventually i just removed them from my social media, never spoke to them again. It's a shame really, we were finally talking again after like 2 years of silence and then... ehh whatever (´。_。`)