Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

🌸hi, i'm new!🌸

Lucky Love

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

googled "mlp forums" !

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i was a fan a long time ago, back in highschool when the show first came out!!! at the time my friend group (all weebs n game nerds) basically all got into it, well, just the boys anyways but i got some other girl friends to watch. i've always liked cute things, mlp being one of them!! years later, i am now older and trying to get back into the show again. what sparked my interest was seeing pony avis on secondlife, but the pony community there is quiet/awkward. so i joined ponytown today and had already made a few friends! it is much more social and people are less uh...uncomfortable, i guess xD but yeah, re-watching the show here now, catching up, hoping to integrate w the community & make some art ♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

about me, i am 23, girl, and cancer (my zodiac is pretty true to me in terms of accuracy);; i just love pink and rainbows and anything super cute, honestly. i like to draw, i used to do ponies for my school friends all the time but haven't drawn one in years, hope to change that. aside from that i like alternative fashion, furbies, yugioh GX and just collecting cute stuff. i do like many other things, but my focal interests are and always will be the color pink, and furbs. my goal for the community is to integrate into it more, roleplay, and just make some friends!!!! i hope to do a request topic (if allowed) and hand out some free art for some ponies of their OCs. overall this fandom seems like a good way for me to escape and be wholesome (yes I know the fandom has darker sides but that does not interest me). im happy to know the community is still very much alive & active :3

also, this is my oc!!!! ive named her pinkfire just 'cause i thought it sounded cool (?) to me, anyways xd but shes likely subject to change in time. i did want to make a fluffy pony oc but seeing as how the most popular one is already pink i didnt wanna be accused of being a ripoff or anything, so i made a normal one :3 i have a backstory in mind but thats for another day and a nother forum!!!!! anyways thanks for stopping by hope we can be friends ♥

d1ff64857e1a8416f1527254ed15e9590ea0a6cb

• Brohoof 10

Welcome, Pinkfire!  I see you're a Flufflepuff fan... well, I am too!

tumblr_mp8dh0Z8221roy92vo8_1280.gif.7c2e5faac5d9e61e5bb0b23619a50333.gif

Welcome to the forums; please, enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Pinkfire, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love tea and Octavia, among other things. This is the most pink post I've seen in a long time and I love it!

I hope to see you around and that your stay is an enjoyable one! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Sweet Celestia! So much pink, that even my name and my post became pink as well! mU2DJ4V.png

How adorable, hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

haha omgggggg I will need to learn how to obtain a pink username at some point too!!!!!!! xD thank you thank you ^w^

1 hour ago, Zero said:

hello and welcome to the forums! it's always nice to see a fellow cancer zodiac around! <3 

ooh nice icon, i love higurashi!!!!! one of my favourite animes as a kid (despite not being a kid friendly anime LOL)

58 minutes ago, De Wolfe said:

Welcome Pinkfire! That is a very cute OC! GSiaQIm.png

hehe awwh thank you ^^

55 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Hey Pinkfire, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love tea and Octavia, among other things. This is the most pink post I've seen in a long time and I love it!

I hope to see you around and that your stay is an enjoyable one! :pinkie:

hehe, thank you kaedae :3 ♥♥♥ much love!

47 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Hello @Pinkfire, welcome to the forums!

Your OC is so cute! ^_^

thank you so much, nice icon ^.^

• Brohoof 2

Hi @Pinkfire 98fbaea8ad9090f19abf91ae087b1b8a.jpg

Woooaaah so much pink!! :pinkie:

This forum has more friends and less "uncomfortable" than other places I know. Basically, more friendly. You will fit right in here! I have already seen your art, and I am impressed! Nice OC design too!

Spoiler

The pink levels are off the scale!

• Brohoof 1

this is probably the sweetest, most active-welcoming fprum ive ever been in!!! thank you so much foir  being so kind everypony, i hope everyone here is so sweet!!!!!!

6 hours ago, ToastedScone said:

I LOVE YOUR OC SO MUCH!! She's absolutely adorable!! I'm honoured to have joined these forums on the same day as such a pinktastic equine :ButtercupLaugh:

eeep thank you very very much!!!!!! and a super warm welcome to you too ^w^

• Brohoof 1