Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you think are overpriced?

Reecejackox

Popcorn and drinks at movie theaters :nom: . *gulp* surely movie producers could, I dunno, let the theaters have a bigger cut so they wouldn’t need to charge as much :maud: ?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Used cars. You used to be able to get a beat up and old, but functional car for around $1000-$1500. Now you're looking at around $3000 or more to get some POS 2001 Accord that just barely runs. My Mom bought a newer used car in 2020 literally right before the pandemic, nothing fancy, a 2014 Hyundai, and it's actually risen in price since she got it. It's crazy just how high used car prices have gotten.

It is flooring how extortionately priced printer ink can be. Factoring in how much a cartridge holds, printer ink can be sold for thousands of dollars per gallon. All just to print some rubbish documents.

• Brohoof 2

TACOS WTF!!!!!! :glimmer:

I know thats a whole other bag of worms with the economy and the prices of ingredients and maintaining a restaurant etc. 

BUT GODDAMN $4 FOR A TACO!!! :angry:

With taxes that pretty much makes 2 TACOS $10! :Cozy:

That could only make a 3 year old full. I'm a grown adult I need 4 tacos!!! (or more :grin:)

There use to be a place on the corner where I use to live that brought out the taquero in the night and sold them for a $1!!!! 

The other day I found a spot that did 3 tacos for $8!!!! It was like a discovered the lost city of gold :pinkie:

A lot of things in general. Sure I'm making good money, but it does not help that I live in a high cost of living state.